Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm …. Is this… allowed?? Is she serious??
Erm referral discount ? As if she thinks she doing us a favour selflessly ?
She is hoping the company will notice her and send a sponsored post her way. Isn't that what her agency is supposed to do, presuming she has one?
Those codes are normally redeemable by one person only, so no she is not doing anyone a favour. Just makes her look desperate for sponsored content.

Also $45 for a single candle. Might as well burn the money and enjoy the smell. :eek:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is hoping the company will notice her and send a sponsored post her way. Isn't that what her agency is supposed to do, presuming she has one?
Those codes are normally redeemable by one person only, so no she is not doing anyone a favour. Just makes her look desperate for sponsored content.

Also $45 for a single candle. Might as well burn the money and enjoy the smell. :eek:😂
Sooo bleeping cheeky !!!! 😱😱

Reactions: 1
Sooo bleeping cheeky !!!! 😱😱
Bonus points, it says “I’m just like all of you guys, we’re BFFs”. Followed by pictures of thanksgiving pie with a blurred bottle of Dom Pérignon in the background (which autocorrect changed to “Dom peeing on” as I was typing 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's because it has to be in every pic. Lol, we get it Rose.
Exactly. Just a photo of a glass of champers won’t cut it any more because what if someone mistakes it for Prosecco?! You can get that in Aldi for a tenner!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she can get fucked. Cheese and pineapple on a stick is not a CANAPÉ 🤣
I thought that was a joke, in what way is that nice?! :sick: all the amazing food she has there and this is what she prepares, is she trying ot appeal to the US audience and be "quirky and british"?

I thought that was a joke, in what way is that nice?! :sick: all the amazing food she has there and this is what she prepares, is she trying ot appeal to the US audience and be "quirky and british"?
Yes. Yes, she is.

Reactions: 3
Not only ‘quirky and British’ to fit in with her full-body-cringe puns, but ‘cute and retro’ so she stands out in the LA crowd.

🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is her newest reel for Bvlgari an ad / gifted? No mention of it being but can’t see her going to that effort and tagging and hash tagging the brand if it isn’t.

• Sick
Is her newest reel for Bvlgari an ad / gifted? No mention of it being but can’t see her going to that effort and tagging and hash tagging the brand if it isn’t.
It’s an ad. She’s written ad in the caption and put it in her stories (though in the discreet font just below her profile pic so it’s less noticeable)

• Angry
  • Sick
It’s an ad. She’s written ad in the caption and put it in her stories (though in the discreet font just below her profile pic so it’s less noticeable)
That Bvlgari ad is so tone death. Most people will be happy to spend xmas with their families and have enough money to buy gifts for them, not spend hundreds of 'treats' for oneself.
She is beyond ridiculous for hiding the AD disclosure under her profile pic. Is she that desperate to boost her engagement and make people think she did this video out of her good heart? Doest he algorithm pick up on the AD disclosure and lowers impressions or what exactly is the point of that?

Reactions: 6
I don't see anything wrong with drinking posh champagne if she can afford it?
Yeah I don’t think I was referring to the fact that she is drinking it because she can afford it …

That Bvlgari ad is so tone death. Most people will be happy to spend xmas with their families and have enough money to buy gifts for them, not spend hundreds of 'treats' for oneself.
She is beyond ridiculous for hiding the AD disclosure under her profile pic. Is she that desperate to boost her engagement and make people think she did this video out of her good heart? Doest he algorithm pick up on the AD disclosure and lowers impressions or what exactly is the point of that?
Feels like bvlgari didn’t even really sponsor it tbh!! The hashtags don’t seem
Consistent I dunnop

I agree. This is my second Christmas away from my family thanks to the pandemic. I couldn’t care less about designer gear.
I’d find her page much more likeable if she talked about how much she’d struggled to be away from her mum for so long and how nice it is to be back with her now.
She has so many opportunities to put out relatable content but she just can’t help herself and needs to post her unattainable and frankly fake (boursin) life. It’s like she can’t help but purposely make herself unlikable because she wants to impress all these famous people she routinely name drops - only, none of them follow her, so they don’t even see her desperate efforts…
Tragic.

Reactions: 8
I agree. This is my second Christmas away from my family thanks to the pandemic. I couldn’t care less about designer gear.
I’d find her page much more likeable if she talked about how much she’d struggled to be away from her mum for so long and how nice it is to be back with her now.
She has so many opportunities to put out relatable content but she just can’t help herself and needs to post her unattainable and frankly fake (boursin) life. It’s like she can’t help but purposely make herself unlikable because she wants to impress all these famous people she routinely name drops - only, none of them follow her, so they don’t even see her desperate efforts…
Tragic.
i dont even get why bulgari would sponsor her

Reactions: 2
The funny thing is that her sponsored content screams from miles away that it’s sponsored. When she posts for herself it’s all target and Home Depot (with the occasional Hermes cushion thrown in for good measure). I don’t understand how she gets high end brands to sponsor her.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.