Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is that her sponsored content screams from miles away that it’s sponsored. When she posts for herself it’s all target and Home Depot (with the occasional Hermes cushion thrown in for good measure). I don’t understand how she gets high end brands to sponsor her.
That's another thing I'm scratching my head over. Surely her audience doesn't consist of affluent middle-class ladies who consider her aspirational? Most of her comments come from other bloggers thirsty to get a bit of spotlight, or young fangirls who think she's got it all.

Does Bvlgari really think she is the one who will sell out expensive bags when she's been sporting fakes for most of her career? It just shows how little research these brands do and they don't look beyond the numbers.

I agree with her the earlier comments, she never ever posts anything vaguely relatable or personal, UNLESS she can leverage that for exposure and bump up her engagement numbers, usually before a paid campaign. In which case it always comes across as fake and opportunistic. She really lost the plot and has no idea how to play the game anymore. But the money is too easy and it gives her a sense that she has a 'career' so I doubt she will retire anytime soon.

Reactions: 6
A44D9699-5544-4341-BADF-2D917A76C418.png

👀
That can’t just be from Thanksgiving dinner
I don’t normally speculate, but this looks more like a bump than when she had Lily

• Wow
Reactions: 2
View attachment 897156

👀
That can’t just be from Thanksgiving dinner
I don’t normally speculate, but this looks more like a bump than when she had Lily
remember before announcing her first pregnancy when people were speculating and she kept posting things of alcoholic drinks to confuse people? could be the same now with the champagne imo

Reactions: 3
Of course she’s pregnant ! She’s gonna announce it at Xmas like « here is my present… to my family haha »
Also please note her latest stories with the stupid bag and her last video she strategically covers her stomach despite wearing tight jeans … also… mums here to help out with first trimester or second before baby comes 🙄

Also… she’s gonna birth it in the US… guess why 😒

Reactions: 4
Ah but US citizenship also comes with the onerous requirement to file tax returns each year and disclose details of your bank accounts, even if you don’t live or work in the US. Can’t say its something that I enjoy having - value my EU citizenship far more!

Ah but US citizenship also comes with the onerous requirement to file tax returns each year and disclose details of your bank accounts, even if you don’t live or work in the US. Can’t say its something that I enjoy having - value my EU citizenship far more!
True, but either way she will have EU and UK, jealous of anyone who still has EU 😩

Reactions: 1
Definitely pregnant. She keeps strategically posing with things over her stomach.

Reactions: 2
If she gives birth in US I would be really surprised. With no family around and husband away for work all day, plus the medical bills must be astronomical.

Maybe that’s what the cry post was about? It was around…2 weeks ago? Said she wasn’t looking for sympathy and the usual blurb about social media isn’t all rainbows. Maybe she was down about being lumped with all the childcare without her mum or family around and the daunting prospect of going from 1 to 2 children.

Maybe that’s what the cry post was about? It was around…2 weeks ago? Said she wasn’t looking for sympathy and the usual blurb about social media isn’t all rainbows. Maybe she was down about being lumped with all the childcare without her mum or family around and the daunting prospect of going from 1 to 2 children.
No I still think that was related to Julia. It was right after she went for the girls night out of town, and Rose never posted the promised Charlestone content she was so glowing about. No word of it or Julia since then. I do think the prospect of being alone with 2 kids away from family is daunting, but I suspect the movie is all wrapped up and they're ready to go back after New Years. She comes across as quite lost in this new life of hers, adding a newborn to the equation doesnt sound like the recipe for happiness to me.

Reactions: 5
Good point, I had already forgotten about the promised Charleston post! Makes much more sense.

I do hope she comes back to the UK, moves out of London and into an overly glorified country home near her family support because as much as I like to rib on Rosie, it is rubbish being far away from family. Time to head home Rose!

ANYWAY. Surely they’ll move out of London when this stint is over? After all that space in Australia and LA how can they go back to being in a small home again? Especially if number 2 is confirmed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.