Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh, I see people are crying or teary. Why can't she post a normal, happy reunion photo? Not staged, just normal! If I'd told my mother to wear similar gowns, stand on a balcony holding hands whilst posing our left feet as if about to step, she would've told me to stop being silly.

I still see Julia's comment.
Exactly! Then comments, need a dress details and one of the only comment Rosie replies to, link in my bio. Business as usual, monetise any relationship you have on Instagram, being a friend or your mother. It’s just relentless with these Insta huns.

Reactions: 4
Exactly! Then comments, need a dress details and one of the only comment Rosie replies to, link in my bio. Business as usual, monetise any relationship you have on Instagram, being a friend or your mother. It’s just relentless with these Insta huns.
That's only the comments we see, imagine all the comments that have been blocked due to anything that's not overly positive or worshipping. She's been known to block people if they ask the wrong questions or don't post worshipping comments. I imagine her assistant is the one with 'link in bio' responses.
I don't particularly mind the staged photo with her mother, it's her job to make moments look good and memorable for the gram.

She blocked me years ago because I liked a critical comment. It wasn't rude, it was constructive. And I only liked it! I'm positive her blocked list is a mile long.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She blocked me years ago because I liked a critical comment. It wasn't rude, it was constructive. And I only liked it! I'm positive her blocked list is a mile long.
There is no such thing as being constructive with influencers. You are labelled a bully or troll if you don't agree with them or don't worship them without questioning. They think that's how the platform should work - they should be able to benefit from it financially, without any accountability.
If you're not positive, they say they're protecting their mental health by removing negative comments.

If these forums didn't exist, you would think all of these people are just worshipped by the masses without anyone questioning them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If these forums didn't exist, you would think all of these people are just worshipped by the masses without anyone questioning them.
That’s what I was thinking before discovering gomi last year during the first lockdown 😅

Reactions: 2
I don't think she will learn anything at all. She will continue eating/spending her way out of the low point in her life. When she recovers, she will be back to her old self, preaching and narrating her own fairy tale. She will give us a sob story about how she recovered, complete with affiliate links for hippie supplements that helped her to get back on track. The husband will take a break from work when they finish the movie and move back to London for a while. And worlds will be at peace once again.

As for Lily, I think she has a much healthier childhood compared to Clem. Yes, as some here complained she is not in a kindergarten, but seeing the world, meeting new people and spending quality time with parents is much healthier for kids than handing them over to an institution to 'educate' and 'socialize' them as soon as they start to walk (especially if the parents can afford it).
Maybe I feel a bit salty because my toddler is in full-time nursery, but I disagree with this. You seem to be saying that nursery isn’t beneficial for a child if their parents can afford not to send them, but the child doesn’t know if the parents need to work or not. Unless you’re saying that relatively speaking it’s better not to send your child to nursery if you don’t need to, but hard disagree. And your scare quotes are a bit much. My child’s nursery isn’t some brain-washing factory- it’s actually pretty aligned with my own parenting values. So, tldr, I judge Julia for a lot, but not sending her child to nursery.

Regarding Rose and friends: what she actually needs to do is make normal friends who aren’t just work friends (quite a few people offered to play tennis with her in LA on her Instagram post), but would she want to? Where’s the blogability in that?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe I feel a bit salty because my toddler is in full-time nursery, but I disagree with this. You seem to be saying that nursery isn’t beneficial for a child if their parents can afford not to send them, but the child doesn’t know if the parents need to work or not. Unless you’re saying that relatively speaking it’s better not to send your child to nursery if you don’t need to, but hard disagree. And your scare quotes are a bit much. My child’s nursery isn’t some brain-washing factory- it’s actually pretty aligned with my own parenting values. So, tldr, I judge Julia for a lot, but not sending her child to nursery.

Regarding Rose and friends: what she actually needs to do is make normal friends who aren’t just work friends (quite a few people offered to play tennis with her in LA on her Instagram post), but would she want to? Where’s the blogability in that?

I will have to say I don’t think kids get brainwashed at nursery nor agree that kids that don’t go to one are missing out. Parents should so whatever works for them and their children and that will look different to every parent.

I could afford to send my kids to nursery but could also afford not to go back to work and look after them myself and I’m glad I did just that. Both my girls, 5 in kindy and 7 in year 1 (we now live in Oz), have both always been well ahead all their classmates. Miss 7 has been top of her class 2 years running, miss 5 is top of her class this year. I know this could change and I don’t mind either way. It just tells me I must have done something right and I’m happy about my decision to enjoy every minute (even though some were hell!). Their speech has always been a year or two ahead of their peers, so have their social cues, manners, behaviour and even problem solving.
So again…staying at home is not holding a kid back and sending to nursery doesn’t make brainwashed kids. Every child is unique, we all parent different ways…what works for one may not work for another.

Reactions: 7
I will have to say I don’t think kids get brainwashed at nursery nor agree that kids that don’t go to one are missing out. Parents should so whatever works for them and their children and that will look different to every parent.

I could afford to send my kids to nursery but could also afford not to go back to work and look after them myself and I’m glad I did just that. Both my girls, 5 in kindy and 7 in year 1 (we now live in Oz), have both always been well ahead all their classmates. Miss 7 has been top of her class 2 years running, miss 5 is top of her class this year. I know this could change and I don’t mind either way. It just tells me I must have done something right and I’m happy about my decision to enjoy every minute (even though some were hell!). Their speech has always been a year or two ahead of their peers, so have their social cues, manners, behaviour and even problem solving.
So again…staying at home is not holding a kid back and sending to nursery doesn’t make brainwashed kids. Every child is unique, we all parent different ways…what works for one may not work for another.
Exactly!

Reactions: 2
No intimate moments are private. Julia sharing her daughter kissing her belly.
Honestly, too much over sharing. Exploiting a three year old.

• Wow
  • Sick
Look at all that junk she’s buying in her stories…her wasteful lifestyle is so distasteful.

Reactions: 9
Why is she making so much fuss about this thanksgiving dinner? Important people to impress? It's not rocket science, but I guess if you have nothing else to post, anything goes?

What happened to her much-anticipated blog stories about Halloween and the farm? Feels like she lost enthusiasm to sing praises about their wonderful time with Julia.

She’s having these phantom dinner parties again just like the Boursin one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont know if anyone watches Tinx videos on Tik Tok but she did a 'north london rich mom' video and someone in the comments said 'this just reminds me of Rosie Londoner' and I thought theyve obviously not seen Rosie lately 😆

• Haha
This didn’t happen so much it unhappened things that did
Oh yes, because every 3 year old watches PG-13 rated movie lasting 2.5 hours till the end, to make grand statements at the end of it :ROFLMAO:

Most likely scenario: Lily saw a few scenes of the movie and said she would like to try tennis too. In Rosie's true style, she turned that into a story of its own. The only thing I'm shocked about is that she didn't tag will smith in the post,, because as we now know she is a well-known film critic and scriptwriter too.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The voiceover on her new post. Her fake accent grates on me so much.

Her captain almost didn’t want to go out because of lack of wind but oh thank goodness he’s listened to our English Rose otherwise he might of not seen the dolphins! Yes Rose offering a philosophy of life to probably a native person, to be spontaneous, unexpected thing might happen. Always so condescending!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The voiceover on her new post. Her fake accent grates on me so much.

Her captain almost didn’t want to go out because of lack of wind but oh thank goodness he’s listened to our English Rose otherwise he might of not seen the dolphins! Yes Rose offering a philosophy of life to probably a native person, to be spontaneous, unexpected thing might happen. Always so condescending!
Precisely. Her “voiceover accent” is excruciating, it’s so false. And I thought they just threw some pastries in a bag fgs, however suddenly those chucked in pastries miraculously turned into a fanciful duo of delightful memory-making chicken sandwiches. Aaarghh she’s unbearable!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.