Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie caught making her own wiki pages again LOL. Someone edited though “known for self promotion”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else seen the stories of Lily watering? Leaning over the pool to fill her watering can, it gave me completely anxiety. No way I could video that!
That was purely to show you the house in California is very Instagramable - so obviously, apart from the view, the house in Australia wasn’t.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else seen the stories of Lily watering? Leaning over the pool to fill her watering can, it gave me completely anxiety. No way I could video that!
Yes! I came here as soon as I saw that. The cynical part of me thinks she posted it so she'd get negative comments and then could post a smug "rebuttal" encouraging the hater to have an orgasm.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also, aside from her toddler drowning in the pool as soon as her back is turned, why is she letting the toddler water the plants with pool water. It will kill the plants?!?

Reactions: 13
Ohhhh you can’t get much around here if that’s your salary. In California that’s not considered wealthy. I think Rosie is riding the coattails of the freebies that her husband a “producer,” albeit unknown producer. I think what makes most people dislike her is how disingenuous she is. The habit of humble bragging, exaggerating her lifestyle, ads, angle manipulation of her photos, and performance activism.

This! What you've mentioned is why I find her so unlikeable, but it's also interesting to see how she lies and exaggerates. She's like a child, easily caught out on silly things that aren't necessary to write. She wants approval, but always seems to sabotage herself. After manic spurts, she'll stay quiet until the next event that gets her over-excited. I think we're heading into a mania time now. Hollywood, fancy house, recipes, abusive ex warning, rich acquaintances... here we go. o_O

Why is she limiting her comments?

Reactions: 8
She's really turned on by food isn't she? I used to think she was trying to pull a sexy Nigella imitation, but her greediness is legit. Putting the phone microphone next to stirred food as it makes repetitive squishy noises, countless slo-mo egg yolk being opened and dripping down toast. Watching her fellate the ice-cream cone was :sick:. Especially the expression on her face.

Reactions: 5
She's really turned on by food isn't she? I used to think she was trying to pull a sexy Nigella imitation, but her greediness is legit. Putting the phone microphone next to stirred food as it makes repetitive squishy noises, countless slo-mo egg yolk being opened and dripping down toast. Watching her fellate the ice-cream cone was :sick:. Especially the expression on her face.
Maybe. I still don’t think she eats as much as she likes her followers to believe. It’s all about being relatable and that oh I’m so ‘normal’ and I love my food. She has got a lovely figure but I don’t think she is eating as much as she likes us to think.
it’s equivalent of ordering a lot of food and then pushing it round the plate.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Maybe. I still don’t think she eats as much as she likes her followers to believe. It’s all about being relatable and that oh I’m so ‘normal’ and I love my food. She has got a lovely figure but I don’t think she is eating as much as she likes us to think.
it’s equivalent of ordering a lot of food and then pushing it round the plate.
True. I was thinking more of her sexualization of food, the visuals and sounds. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but this is Rose we're talking about lol. Watching herself swaying, while licking a mound of ice-cream is weird. Filming it for others to watch is even weirder.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
True. I was thinking more of her sexualization of food, the visuals and sounds. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but this is Rose we're talking about lol. Watching herself swaying, while licking a mound of ice-cream is weird. Filming it for others to watch is even weirder.
Never thought of that but yes it makes sense

Also, aside from her toddler drowning in the pool as soon as her back is turned, why is she letting the toddler water the plants with pool water. It will kill the plants?!?
She’s low key dumb, I remember reading her stories and the many grammatical errors, one recent one she kept writing “breath” instead of breathe...and wonder why she claims she’s “editing” scripts

Reactions: 4
Another story, with a slightly crazed look, eating toast! So strange.
I mean who cares. I’ve had a piece of toast and a cup of tea this morning, if anyone is interested.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean who cares. I’ve had a piece of toast and a cup of tea this morning, if anyone is interested.
I'm only interested if you have created a story gazing at yourself through the camera whilst eating it tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s low key dumb, I remember reading her stories and the many grammatical errors, one recent one she kept writing “breath” instead of breathe...and wonder why she claims she’s “editing” scripts
and her inability to distinguish between wonder and wander :rolleyes:

maybe you should start a badly written blog :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.