Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s mentioned somewhere that she is dyslexic.
In any other job that involved lots of writing if you were dyslexic you would have someone proofread surely? and some of the mistakes she makes are things that should come up with spellcheck software

Reactions: 5
I think she’s mentioned somewhere that she is dyslexic.
That's no excuse these days, my husband and 3 children are all profoundly dyslexic and they've all managed to get excellent degree results using something called dragon speech recognition and spellcheck! ( eldest daughter even went to same school as Rosie - Millfield- but only for a year for that very reason!)

Reactions: 3
Yet another “friend” of rosies who seems to not actually be a friend at all, just someone she’s trying to name drop. That photographer she posted in her stories doesn’t follow her back…this has happened an embarrassing amount of times, cringe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yet another “friend” of rosies who seems to not actually be a friend at all, just someone she’s trying to name drop. That photographer she posted in her stories doesn’t follow her back…this has happened an embarrassing amount of times, cringe.
I presume he is just a friend of PJ or something

In any other job that involved lots of writing if you were dyslexic you would have someone proofread surely? and some of the mistakes she makes are things that should come up with spellcheck software
I’ve heard that some of these influencers purposely misspell to get an engagement? Anything is possible. Maybe she is just lazy!

• Haha
I wish her ex best friend phoebe was trashy enough to dish the dirt on her, I bet there’s loads of stuff she could spill!

Reactions: 7
I know we’ve already mentioned Julie being pregnant but days later I am still shooketh that she hasn’t interacted with her announcement at all! Not like RoBlow to not keep up appearances!!

Reactions: 8
I know we’ve already mentioned Julie being pregnant but days later I am still shooketh that she hasn’t interacted with her announcement at all! Not like RoBlow to not keep up appearances!!
yeh I was surpised too, I noticed she posted on Val's latest pic, which she hasn't done in ages (as far as I ahve seen)

I was looking at her mother's Instagram - perhaps I'm missing something, but it seems full of pictures of Rosie and there are hardly any of the siblings? It's a bit odd. You'd almost get the impression Rosie was an only child

Can’t someone just message her on instagram and ask 😂😂
What's she called on Instagram?

I was looking at her mother's Instagram - perhaps I'm missing something, but it seems full of pictures of Rosie and there are hardly any of the siblings? It's a bit odd. You'd almost get the impression Rosie was an only child
yeah it is really weird, i think there is one post (mothers day IIRC) witht the other siblings in and I remember kind of subtle comments about how different the otjher sister looked (in a bad way) that I assume were written by Rosie

• Wow
Reactions: 1

What's she called on Instagram?
Bebewatson05 - go on, take one for the team 😉

If she talks about her siblings, she only ever mentions her younger brother. I think the older two are half siblings if I recall correctly? I think from her mums first marriage - can’t remember properly, I’m sure it was on Gomi. Still seems weird that they’re not close though if they all grew up together

Reactions: 4
Bebewatson05 - go on, take one for the team 😉

If she talks about her siblings, she only ever mentions her younger brother. I think the older two are half siblings if I recall correctly? I think from her mums first marriage - can’t remember properly, I’m sure it was on Gomi. Still seems weird that they’re not close though if they all grew up together
yeah they are half siblings, I think one sister and one brother?

Reactions: 2
yeh I was surpised too, I noticed she posted on Val's latest pic, which she hasn't done in ages (as far as I ahve seen)
She did at least like the post that Julia put up but no gushing comments - would infer they have either drifted apart or Julia took a step back from Rose’s intensity!
Val always seemed like a great friend to her - it’s a shame that Rose basically dropped her when the friendship with Julia started...

I'm so glad I have found this thread! I used to always side eye Rosie's posts, at one point I thought she was a yacht girl. Nobody could live that much of a whimsical life. Its amazing how much different her face looks now, she doesnt look bad or anything but she really had that Sloaney thing down back in the day. Am i right in thinking shes friends with some of the Made In Chelsea lot?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she was, but she liked to imply she was, or that she moved in affluent and exclusive circles. I suspect that for a lot of the social events she used to show on her blog she was only really there as a plus one or friend of a friend rather than in her own right.

I'm so glad I have found this thread! I used to always side eye Rosie's posts, at one point I thought she was a yacht girl. Nobody could live that much of a whimsical life. Its amazing how much different her face looks now, she doesnt look bad or anything but she really had that Sloaney thing down back in the day. Am i right in thinking shes friends with some of the Made In Chelsea lot?
She was “friends” with a blonde (really crappy person) one from Made in Chelsea. She allegedly went to a club/party with Rosie and left her when Rosie got date rape drugged. (Rosie was ok, but posted a lot of pictures of her eyes and very large pupils.)

• Wow
She was “friends” with a blonde (really crappy person) one from Made in Chelsea. She allegedly went to a club/party with Rosie and left her when Rosie got date rape drugged. (Rosie was ok, but posted a lot of pictures of her eyes and very large pupils.)
Who was that, Olivia?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.