Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so embarrassed for her.
Can one of her friends stop her?

I really used to like her, followed her blog from the very very early days, but I can’t believe how strange she’s become!? Has she always been this way?? I prefer the posts when I can’t hear her voice and I just do my own version of a posh English voice in my head instead!
Her voice has completely ruined it for me! It’s like the bubble burst when I heard her talk.

Reactions: 2
I missed it! What did she say/do?
She posted some bizarre set of Stories, first twirling in a hideous dress that showed her boobs (not even regular cleavage, it was a nip slip about to happen) and she put a Poll about keeping or returning it- majority said Return 😆 She was like oops awkward I took the tags off already before launching into an awkward and erratic advert of some sexy time vitamins that apparently make you super horny. Her accent was all over the place. She was all over the place as she updated us poors about her “supplement journey” she had to have thrown a few sexy margaritas down her gob lest we forget Rosie loves orgasms

ETA: I don’t think the Stories expired, I think she deleted them and is now burying the embarrassment with generic stories

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She posted some bizarre set of Stories, first twirling in a hideous dress that showed her boobs (not even regular cleavage, it was a nip slip about to happen) and she put a Poll about keeping or returning it- majority said Return 😆 She was like oops awkward I took the tags off already before launching into an awkward and erratic advert of some sexy time vitamins that apparently make you super horny. Her accent was all over the place. She was all over the place as she updated us poors about her “supplement journey” she had to have thrown a few sexy margaritas down her gob lest we forget Rosie loves orgasms
the dress looked like something made of rags, it was hideous. and she also made a weird "pun" about the vitamins (a bizarre claim of benefits including hair growth and libido :rolleyes:) saying something like "you know i like to keep you aBREAST about my vitamins" while holding them to her boobs. She also seemed to forget what she was saying part of the way through, it was probably the msot cringe thing I have seen her do, she 100% seemed drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s right, she did seem to forget her words mid way through! 🤣 I hope the brand demand their money back

Reactions: 3
She’s definitely deleted the stories. Wish I had screenshot them now. She’s an embarrassment.

That’s right, she did seem to forget her words mid way through! 🤣 I hope the brand demand their money back
also hilarious how she asked if she should keep the dress, clearly everyone said no, and the next story was "well too late i've taken the tags off"

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ETA: I don’t think the Stories expired, I think she deleted them and is now burying the embarrassment with generic stories
Sounds comical. Gutted I missed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
feel for you, I had to watch it twice just to make sure I hadn't imagined it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I actually watched it twice as well hahaha

She also said she couldn't believe how much of a difference it had made to her libido, which combined with her entire chest on show made me feel quite nauseous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I actually watched it twice as well hahaha

She also said she couldn't believe how much of a difference it had made to her libido, which combined with her entire chest on show made me feel quite nauseous
I don't get what audience she is going for at all, I would never take any vitamin based on her recommendation but especially not with how awful her hair looks atm

Reactions: 8
She was definitely drunk, but I cannot believe that she voluntarily deleted those stories! I wonder did the brand have a word with her.

Reactions: 1
She was definitely drunk, but I cannot believe that she voluntarily deleted those stories! I wonder did the brand have a word with her.
I don't get why a brand would be okay with a story that disappears after a day for an ad anyway

when I was in labour, I can absolutely 100% say the last thing I wanted was anything like a ‘roll in the hay’ and neither did I want to wiggle into blankets- I didn’t want anyone to touch me and to moo like a cow on my knees. She is so full of tit, and peddling this romanticised spa like view of birth to women is so irresponsible.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The best thing was the “I held my quartz crystals in my hands for love energy” or whatever it was - there was an in-depth never-happened description that was absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: 5
The best thing was the “I held my quartz crystals in my hands for love energy” or whatever it was - there was an in-depth never-happened description that was absolutely hilarious.
I will give her this, she does have a vivid imagination, remember the story with the Spaniard in Morocco?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like this bit where he was sooo kind hearted.

Look here you fragile, idiotic female, allow me to patronise you whilst sheltering you from the risk of experiencing anything remotely difficult by assuming you can’t do it and paying off the problem. Now off you go, back to thinking about baking cakes and rainbows. Don’t think too hard now.

What a bloody nice bloke.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.