Rosie Londoner #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we bring back Blowsie? That was a big thing on GOMI.
I’m fairly sure the person that told anecdote that gave her that nickname (about a blogger who gave someone a blowjob under a table in Byron during an event) has said it wasn’t Rosie.

her posting about missing sushi... as if nowhere in australia has sushi :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re really not as wealthy as she makes it out- from what I remember on GOMI, she didn’t even really live in Notting Hill, just in neighbourhoods next to it. They also rent (which I’m not being snobby about, but she makes out that everywhere they live they’ve bought) I think they come from well off but normal families, and the rest is just her exaggerating. Remember her sister’s Instagram showed a family photo where they looked totally normal- not this Downton Abbey country pile Rosie has always painted.

Reactions: 9
They’re really not as wealthy as she makes it out- from why I remember on GOMI, she didn’t even really live in Notting Hill, just in neighbourhoods next to it. They also rent (which I’m not being snobby about, but she makes out that everywhere they live they’ve bought) I think they come from well off but normal families, and the rest is just her exaggerating. Remember her sister’s Instagram showed a family photo where they looked totally normal- not this Downton Abbey country pile Rosie has always painted.
I think her family are wealthy (didn't the dad work in property or something) but even so buying in London in the kind of places she lives is basically impossible unless you are a multi millionaire imo. I think it is ridiculous to waste so much on rent rather than buying a less nice place, but that is just my opinion. I really wonder what her long term plans are, her career is basically dead and she seems to have no plans for anything else

Reactions: 5
The Rosie and Julia BFF relationship she embarrassingly harps on about has peaked and is about to disappear. I always got the sense it was a very one sided friendship, one that Rosie was pushing more.

Reactions: 7
I never commented on this thread but follow her and Julia on instagram and came here to say.. betting on it that she will announce her second pregnancy in a few months 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never commented on this thread but follow her and Julia on instagram and came here to say.. betting on it that she will announce her second pregnancy in a few months 🤔
Since Rose is scarily Single White Female around her soulmate Julia, I can see her desperately wanting to imitate. Buuut, how would she keep up her Film Production career of globe trotting? If she's in LA now, PJ is probably at meetings while she's home with the kiddo. I don't know how all this is going to end up with her.
Besides her implants, her husband's career is how she defines herself.

• Haha
Since Rose is scarily Single White Female around her soulmate Julia, I can see her desperately wanting to imitate. Buuut, how would she keep up her Film Production career of globe trotting? If she's in LA now, PJ is probably at meetings while she's home with the kiddo. I don't know how all this is going to end up with her.
Besides her implants, her husband's career is how she defines herself.
So true she defines herself now by PJ'S work, it's all a bit... boring. I still find it bizarre how Julia's husband was PJ'S best man after they'd known each other a short time, did he not have one single friend?

Also, probably sounds like I'm being envious (I swear I'm not!) but it really isn't all its cracked up to be - schlepping around to different places especially when it's on behalf of someone else's work. The days are long and lonely.

Reactions: 14
So true she defines herself now by PJ'S work, it's all a bit... boring. I still find it bizarre how Julia's husband was PJ'S best man after they'd known each other a short time, did he not have one single friend?

Also, probably sounds like I'm being envious (I swear I'm not!) but it really isn't all its cracked up to be - schlepping around to different places especially when it's on behalf of someone else's work. The days are long and lonely.
I always think this. Imagine having NOTHING to offer other than shaking your fake tits at the camera and harping on about what your husband does for a living.

I'd be so unfulfilled. Yes she's good with Lily and being a mum is tough but is that all she's got? Bragging about what no-face husband does and shopping? Boring af.

But she doesn't think that's what she does. She's a screenwriter, remember?
I'd say she still earns quite a bit. But that friendship with Julia and Thomas is dead and buried, Julia is on track to live a normal life with kids in school etc.

But she doesn't think that's what she does. She's a screenwriter, remember?
I'd say she still earns quite a bit. But that friendship with Julia and Thomas is dead and buried, Julia is on track to live a normal life with kids in school etc.
I’ve noticed less and less interaction between those two. Rosie seems to have stopped embarrassing herself by mentioning Lily’s Godmother 🙄

I wonder if there will be a meeting of those two, since they are on the same continent now?

Also so far no public congratulations on Rose’s stories. I

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed less and less interaction between those two. Rosie seems to have stopped embarrassing herself by mentioning Lily’s Godmother 🙄

I wonder if there will be a meeting of those two, since they are on the same continent now?

Also so far no public congratulations on Rose’s stories. I
Is she actually Lily’s godmother? I don’t remember there being a christening ceremony, and I’m sure Rosie would have made a huge fuss of it if there was one.

Edited: just googled and I didn’t realise that you can nominate godparents without an actual religious ceremony. I’m an atheist and have a really warped view on religion due to my controlling Christian ex (loved to tell me “I love you and it makes me sad that you’re going to hell unless you start coming to church with me” 🙄). I always felt sad that my future kids couldn’t have godparents because I didn’t want to participate in Christian culture, but it’s so nice to know that they still can have them!

Also after typing that I’ve realised how ridiculous it all is haha. A godparent is someone who looks after the child if their parents die - I am fairly certain that my fictional child would be cared for if I died, regardless of it I had actually appointed the role to someone or not.

Reactions: 4
I think her family are wealthy (didn't the dad work in property or something) but even so buying in London in the kind of places she lives is basically impossible unless you are a multi millionaire imo. I think it is ridiculous to waste so much on rent rather than buying a less nice place, but that is just my opinion. I really wonder what her long term plans are, her career is basically dead and she seems to have no plans for anything else
Are people considered wealthy if they’re not at least multimillionaire?

Are people considered wealthy if they’re not at least multimillionaire?
I would think so, the top rate of tax is on incomes of more than £150,000 which would definitely make you very wealthy but not a millionaire

Reactions: 1
I would think so, the top rate of tax is on incomes of more than £150,000 which would definitely make you very wealthy but not a millionaire
Ohhhh you can’t get much around here if that’s your salary. In California that’s not considered wealthy. I think Rosie is riding the coattails of the freebies that her husband a “producer,” albeit unknown producer. I think what makes most people dislike her is how disingenuous she is. The habit of humble bragging, exaggerating her lifestyle, ads, angle manipulation of her photos, and performance activism.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else seen the stories of Lily watering? Leaning over the pool to fill her watering can, it gave me completely anxiety. No way I could video that!

Ohhhh you can’t get much around here if that’s your salary. In California that’s not considered wealthy. I think Rosie is riding the coattails of the freebies that her husband a “producer,” albeit unknown producer. I think what makes most people dislike her is how disingenuous she is. The habit of humble bragging, exaggerating her lifestyle, ads, angle manipulation of her photos, and performance activism.
I think it depends what you view as wealthy I guess, definitely you wouldn't get a flat (let alone a house) in expensive areas of London on that salary, but I would consider it very wealthy compared to the majority of the population

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.