Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed all that? 😟
When did she talk about her family?
I wondered this too.

I do also wonder why she refuses to follow the SIMPLE ASA rules, because doing so can get you warnings with instagram now and you can get placed on the influencer name and shame list and after so many strikes they say that they may now reach out to instagram etc to close accounts without further warning.

Reactions: 3
I thought it was just her dad she didn’t have a good relationship with? I thought she got on fine with her mum?

Have I missed all that? 😟
When did she talk about her family?
On YouTube.

I feel bad for her, as it's obvious when she cries for random children in the news, abused by a stepmom and Dad that she is really crying for her half sisters and she is struggling with it all, it can't be nice for her to have grown up with that culture. Clearly it bothers her, she was taught to crush her upset fir the sisters as a child and I think that's behind her tears, yet she must love her parents, it's tough. She clearly is a caring person she was just taught by her parents to crush concerns fir children within the family.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't think she's changed as a person. Just because she's done a few ads? πŸ˜‚ I like her - always have, always will.

Never seen her talk about her family. When did she do that? I think it's hilarious that she said her allegedly bullying Gary will become their inside joke πŸ˜‚ Does she bollocks, bully him πŸ™„ you can see they absolutely idolise one another and she's created a beautiful family and gorgeous home with him. Can't get on board the dislike train here, she makes me giggle and she's fabulous 😁 Her showing her vulnerability only endears her even more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think she's changed as a person. Just because she's done a few ads? πŸ˜‚ I like her - always have, always will.

Never seen her talk about her family. When did she do that? I think it's hilarious that she said her allegedly bullying Gary will become their inside joke πŸ˜‚ Does she bollocks, bully him πŸ™„ you can see they absolutely idolise one another and she's created a beautiful family and gorgeous home with him. Can't get on board the dislike train here, she makes me giggle and she's fabulous 😁 Her showing her vulnerability only endears her even more.
I don't think any of us "dislike" her at all but not declaring ads properly & parading her kids online isn't really the Rosie I thought she was. Just a bit disappointed.

Reactions: 7
I don't think any of us "dislike" her at all but not declaring ads properly & parading her kids online isn't really the Rosie I thought she was. Just a bit disappointed.
You just had not gotten to know her, when you did you realised that your perception of her was not the reality of who she is, as she said she has always been the way she is, she has not changed at all.

I suspect it's something that is going to be a struggle to deal with, to sort out how she treats her children she has to sort out the way she and all her siblings were treated by her parents and that is going to be tough for her, she has to start a whole new family culture to understand what she grew up with was wrong and grieve for what was done to her and her children rather than cry fir random children in the media. Then she has to safeguard herself and her children from extended Narcissistic family members who will be in narcissistic rage, narcissistic rage is bad.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
You just had not gotten to know her, when you did you realised that your perception of her was not the reality of who she is, as she said she has always been the way she is, she has not changed at all.

I suspect it's something that is going to be a struggle to deal with, to sort out how she treats her children she has to sort out the way she and all her siblings were treated by her parents and that is going to be tough for her, she has to start a whole new family culture to understand what she grew up with was wrong and grieve for what was done to her and her children rather than cry fir random children in the media. Then she has to safeguard herself and her children from extended Narcissistic family members who will be in narcissistic rage, narcissistic rage is bad.
WTF has what she went through as a kid got to do with her being upset for being harked on for doing a few ads? You keep saying she's talked about this on YouTube. Well, where? Post the link to it. Do you know her irl? She's not stupid, she's already said it gives her the "ick" at the thought of her school bullies watching her video uploads. Well in my opinion, she's had the last laugh because all the bullies see is her looking absolutely gorgeous, with a devoted husband who obviously adores her, 4 beaut kids, a cute pooch and a stunning home. Ergo, if she feels "ick" at them watching, they must feel worse watching her live her best life in spite of them πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

Regarding her lips - I'm sure she's not had fillers. I seem to recall one of her makeup uploads where she addresses her thin lips and non-existent eyebrows, so she draws them in to make them look bigger/fuller. Quite clever, really.

• Haha
  • Heart
WTF has what she went through as a kid got to do with her being upset for being harked on for doing a few ads? You keep saying she's talked about this on YouTube. Well, where? Post the link to it. Do you know her irl? She's not stupid, she's already said it gives her the "ick" at the thought of her school bullies watching her video uploads. Well in my opinion, she's had the last laugh because all the bullies see is her looking absolutely gorgeous, with a devoted husband who obviously adores her, 4 beaut kids, a cute pooch and a stunning home. Ergo, if she feels "ick" at them watching, they must feel worse watching her live her best life in spite of them πŸ€­πŸ˜‚

Regarding her lips - I'm sure she's not had fillers. I seem to recall one of her makeup uploads where she addresses her thin lips and non-existent eyebrows, so she draws them in to make them look bigger/fuller. Quite clever, really.
You don't get to order me around, I will not be gaslight by someone in a narc rage, she spoke about it in YouTube you can take the time to look up the videos and fins it and you get to make her more money doing so πŸ‘. Looking down on others to protect the fragile broken ego from being a scared girl that her Daddy will reject her as he did her older sisters and as fir her Mum, I just feel sorry for her growing up as a prop, no wonder she is so performative with look at us we are the fun happy family. I feel bad for anyone who grew up in a family where some chicken were worth more than other children and some rejected as of worthless and some used as props, it harms them and they them repeat that in their own family.

🐘 Safeguarding those children, many worked out where they live and so much about them, someone could take credit out in their names or a P could come after them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You don't get to order me around, I will not be gaslight by someone in a narc rage, she spoke about it in YouTube you can take the time to look up the videos and fins it and you get to make her more money doing so πŸ‘. Looking down on others to protect the fragile broken ego from being a scared girl that her Daddy will reject her as he did her older sisters and as fir her Mum, I just feel sorry for her growing up as a prop, no wonder she is so performative with look at us we are the fun happy family. I feel bad for anyone who grew up in a family where some chicken were worth more than other children and some rejected as of worthless and some used as props, it harms them and they them repeat that in their own family.

🐘 Safeguarding those children, many worked out where they live and so much about them, someone could take credit out in their names or a P could come after them.
Who's "ordering you around"? You're making bullshit claims and calling me a gaslighter who's in a narc rage! GTFOH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For your information, I'm not a narcissist. It's not unreasonable to ask where you get your dodgy intel from, others have asked you aswell, but you ignored them.
Interesting how angry you're getting because I questioned your source.
I will in fact go through EVERY video Rosie has uploaded to "find" this alleged "spill" of hers. I can tell you now, it doesn't exist but if my clicks create some revenue for her, GOOD. Just stop lying about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who's "ordering you around"? You're making bullshit claims and calling me a gaslighter who's in a narc rage! GTFOH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

For your information, I'm not a narcissist. It's not unreasonable to ask where you get your dodgy intel from, others have asked you aswell, but you ignored them.
Interesting how angry you're getting because I questioned your source.
I will in fact go through EVERY video Rosie has uploaded to "find" this alleged "spill" of hers. I can tell you now, it doesn't exist but if my clicks create some revenue for her, GOOD. Just stop lying about her.
It's gaslighting to say she never uploaded a video discussing her family and her Dad's funeral and the half sisters in Wales.

It is gaslighting to suggest I did not tell others where I got the information as I did.

I wouldn't want a husband who pimps out his family or narcissistic parents who used me as a prop and neglected my two half sisters, she can keep what she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's gaslighting to say she never uploaded a video discussing her family and her Dad's funeral and the half sisters in Wales.

It is gaslighting to suggest I did not tell others where I got the information as I did.

I wouldn't want a husband who pimps out his family or narcissistic parents who used me as a prop and neglected my two half sisters, she can keep what she has.
Are you one of the wicked step sisters?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

How on earth do you know all this? Plenty of people have hard lives & don’t sell their children’s lives online! πŸ™„

How on earth do you know all this? Plenty of people have hard lives & don’t sell their children’s lives online! πŸ™„
The situation is as it is.

There are many parents exploiting and neglecting various needs of their children. I know many who have been neglected and abused don't go on to so the same to others as they learn and change the family dynamics.

I think some adults think quite basic, school, clean clothes and house, brushed hair and food on the table, hugs and fun times is all children need, they are totally clueless about safeguarding themselves never mind their children.

They don't want to or can't see they have a blind spot because they will bring them uncomfortable reality about themselves and their parents they don't want to accept so that they are neglectful and exploitative when it comes to their partner and children.

It does not matter who I am.

The focus should be on why Rosie ignored the elephant in the room post when she read this thread about Ps after her children and why G is on board with it all!

I don't buy the can't edit reason for stripping her clothes off on YouTube. I have seen others in YouTube who can't edit they pause the video between changing clothes, that's how she build up her large following though, and the type of man into that as we know will have multiple fethism issues and fir Rosie and G to know that and to keep posting all they do about their children is the 🐘 here. G gets the perks when Rosie and the children do the work and take all the risks.

Another though I had was the possibility of cuckold and cuckquean issues with the parents. As I say anyone can work out where they live and report them to the school as a safeguarding concern.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Don't be ridiculous. Disagreeing with you is NOT gaslighting, it's plain and simply DISAGREEING with you. It's not gaslighting to ask you to link the source, either ffs. If you think people having a different opinion and asking your for source info is gaslighting, then you're going to think Tattle is heaving with gaslighters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You've only said it's on one of her YouTube uploads, but not posted a link to it so that people can see - that's usually what people do as definitive proof, so there's no doubt. Do you know Rosie personally, are your kids friends with her kids, & that's why you're pissed off and keep going on about "safeguarding"? I don't see how her childhood has ANYTHING to do with her accepting a few ads, or her YouTube or Insta in her adult life. This thread is (well, it was!) a rave thread, so if you despise her so much why don't you make a discussion thread of your own and stop derailing this one?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This thread is (well, it was!) a rave thread, so if you despise her so much why don't you make a discussion thread of your own and stop derailing this one?
Oh crap, I'd forgotten it was a rave thread 🀫

The situation is as it is.

There are many parents exploiting and neglecting various needs of their children. I know many who have been neglected and abused don't go on to so the same to others as they learn and change the family dynamics.

I think some adults think quite basic, school, clean clothes and house, brushed hair and food on the table, hugs and fun times is all children need, they are totally clueless about safeguarding themselves never mind their children.

They don't want to or can't see they have a blind spot because they will bring them uncomfortable reality about themselves and their parents they don't want to accept so that they are neglectful and exploitative when it comes to their partner and children.

It does not matter who I am.

The focus should be on why Rosie ignored the elephant in the room post when she read this thread about Ps after her children and why G is on board with it all!

I don't buy the can't edit reason for stripping her clothes off on YouTube. I have seen others in YouTube who can't edit they pause the video between changing clothes, that's how she build up her large following though, and the type of man into that as we know will have multiple fethism issues and fir Rosie and G to know that and to keep posting all they do about their children is the 🐘 here. G gets the perks when Rosie and the children do the work and take all the risks.

Another though I had was the possibility of cuckold and cuckquean issues with the parents. As I say anyone can work out where they live and report them to the school as a safeguarding concern.

That's very deep and almost suggests that you may know her IRL. I do, however, think that whilst she was ranting, she could have addressed the concern for her children. Plus she totally missed the point made re her ads and made out that we're jealous/begrudge her when all we asked was for transparency and less of her making a vlog just to squeeze in an ad. Constructed criticism that's all πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Some may call yo
Don't be ridiculous. Disagreeing with you is NOT gaslighting, it's plain and simply DISAGREEING with you. It's not gaslighting to ask you to link the source, either ffs. If you think people having a different opinion and asking your for source info is gaslighting, then you're going to think Tattle is heaving with gaslighters πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ You've only said it's on one of her YouTube uploads, but not posted a link to it so that people can see - that's usually what people do as definitive proof, so there's no doubt. Do you know Rosie personally, are your kids friends with her kids, & that's why you're pissed off and keep going on about "safeguarding"? I don't see how her childhood has ANYTHING to do with her accepting a few ads, or her YouTube or Insta in her adult life. This thread is (well, it was!) a rave thread, so if you despise her so much why don't you make a discussion thread of your own and stop derailing this one?
Some may call your request sealioning.

I wonder if she is mean to her poor husband, I really hope not but unfortunately I can imagine it with how she has come across lately. I feel sorry for him but also quite angry he allows her to put their children all over insta. I'd not sleep at night. We can easily find out where she lives as she basically tells the while world. How awful... a parent should keep their children safe. No amount of money would ever make me show my children like she does. I guess she's either selfish, greedy or stupid. Maybe all 3. I know many have said it and unfortunately I agree. I did like her as she was big and bubbly but all I see now is ads, and her kids and she comes on while breast feeding. I hate the thought of paedophiles watching them. Please Rosie stop all this... your family deserve more. She's upset people think she has changed, but the truth is she has and so much for the worse. She shows herself to be a liar. Saying she won't do ads etc and then having a major u turn. I too do not like her home, but I don't need to, it's her home and I hope it brings her joy! I just feel for those children and her husband. Maybe she bullied him into allowing her to plaster them all over the internet. If I was her I would be a mother, move away and give up insta. This is no life for them. I'm so sad for them

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she is mean to her poor husband, I really hope not but unfortunately I can imagine it with how she has come across lately. I feel sorry for him but also quite angry he allows her to put their children all over insta. I'd not sleep at night. We can easily find out where she lives as she basically tells the while world. How awful... a parent should keep their children safe. No amount of money would ever make me show my children like she does. I guess she's either selfish, greedy or stupid. Maybe all 3. I know many have said it and unfortunately I agree. I did like her as she was big and bubbly but all I see now is ads, and her kids and she comes on while breast feeding. I hate the thought of paedophiles watching them. Please Rosie stop all this... your family deserve more. She's upset people think she has changed, but the truth is she has and so much for the worse. She shows herself to be a liar. Saying she won't do ads etc and then having a major u turn. I too do not like her home, but I don't need to, it's her home and I hope it brings her joy! I just feel for those children and her husband. Maybe she bullied him into allowing her to plaster them all over the internet. If I was her I would be a mother, move away and give up insta. This is no life for them. I'm so sad for them
I agree apart from the home, I do like her home style and how she decorates for occasions etc but it never looks like children actually live there. And whose kitchen always looks spotless in real life?

She has changed alot. Her defensiveness proves that she knows she has changed

I agree apart from the home, I do like her home style and how she decorates for occasions etc but it never looks like children actually live there. And whose kitchen always looks spotless in real life?

She has changed alot. Her defensiveness proves that she knows she has changed

Mine would if I made an income from showing it. It's near enough spotless 90% of the time - I lived for 17 years in a flat so small there was only one pace between sink, surface, cooker and fridge, so I just don't make a mess and clean up as I go along because I automatically deal with things before they become a problem. The other 10% is when Mr D is busy trashing it cooking.

Same way the bedrooms and bathrooms are always clean and tidy - it takes all of ten minutes to clean a bathroom from top to bottom and not much longer for a bedroom because I don't let it build up. I know that if I wanted to, I'd have time to do seasonal decorations - I'd rather boil my own eyeballs, though - because the routine we're in works so well.

I'd be pretty pissed off if keeping things clean and organised was used as a reason to criticise me. But I'm used to random things being turned into insults from childhood and exes, so I probably wouldn't react, I know it's par for the course and am more or less immune to things like that; if somebody hasn't experienced it being directed at them before, they might not react in the same way, especially if they've only ever heard nice things said to them.

Reactions: 2
Mine would if I made an income from showing it. It's near enough spotless 90% of the time - I lived for 17 years in a flat so small there was only one pace between sink, surface, cooker and fridge, so I just don't make a mess and clean up as I go along because I automatically deal with things before they become a problem. The other 10% is when Mr D is busy trashing it cooking.

Same way the bedrooms and bathrooms are always clean and tidy - it takes all of ten minutes to clean a bathroom from top to bottom and not much longer for a bedroom because I don't let it build up. I know that if I wanted to, I'd have time to do seasonal decorations - I'd rather boil my own eyeballs, though - because the routine we're in works so well.

I'd be pretty pissed off if keeping things clean and organised was used as a reason to criticise me. But I'm used to random things being turned into insults from childhood and exes, so I probably wouldn't react, I know it's par for the course and am more or less immune to things like that; if somebody hasn't experienced it being directed at them before, they might not react in the same way, especially if they've only ever heard nice things said to them.
I wasn't criticising I was just saying.

It's nice but doesn't look lived in.for a house with children in it. I don't remember seeing any toys or comics or anything around

Reactions: 5