Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe Gary operates mechanical apparatus on a building site or at a port. Maybe Rosie will get Bucks Fizz on Sunday morning?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She really is taking the piss now. She knows the rules & blatantly ignores them. 😡

Reactions: 3
I have asked YouTube to ignore that video, as it is another advert and yet more underwear.

I came across Rosie in a newspaper article, I knew she would be fun to watch from her comment under the article.

Reactions: 1
I have asked YouTube to ignore that video, as it is another advert and yet more underwear.

I came across Rosie in a newspaper article, I knew she would be fun to watch from her comment under the article.

Did she actually reply to comments? Can you remember what the article was about and what she said?

I think someone she knows opened an account in the mail to comment also, have a read through. One minute she is in Poundland another she is in Poundshop, it is hard to keep up.

I just remember think gosh she is Feisty.

The comments are along the lines of

"Drinking glasses will shatter from the heat of the candle, the glue fumes under candle heat will make people sick"

" The young Mum is not harming anyone, grow up, you are vile, stop wasting your time commenting"

Last edited:
  • Haha

"..denialism is a person's choice to deny reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.. "

Lack of insight due to a disability.

I think someone she knows opened an account in the mail to comment also, have a read through. One minute she is in Poundland another she is in Poundshop, it is hard to keep up.

I just remember think gosh she is Feisty.

The comments are along the lines of

"Drinking glasses will shatter from the heat of the candle, the glue fumes under candle heat will make people sick"

" The young Mum is not harming anyone, grow up, you are vile, stop wasting your time commenting"
OMG I'm in stitches reading the comments 🤣🤣🤣 some are comedy gold 😂. Cannot believe she posted several times on there and I reckon the other poster, answering practically every negative post in favour of Rosie, was Gary or "Gal"

• Haha
OMG I'm in stitches reading the comments 🤣🤣🤣 some are comedy gold 😂. Cannot believe she posted several times on there and I reckon the other poster, answering practically every negative post in favour of Rosie, was Gary or "Gal"
Bloody hell I was cringing at the poster that went crazy to every negative comment I was about to close it as the comments were all samey samey and then I noted Rosie Henshaw username in the comments Can't believe she created a user in her real name and posted. Hilarious

• Haha
They called the Mail readers intellectual 😯 many other people look down on the Mail readers as being not very bright, they were smart enough to have common sense when it came to knocking the stem off a glass, using hot glue to place it into a candle holder then place a candle on top then tell others how great it is and be nasty at those trying to save others who also lack basic common sense from doing the same.

Intelligence is a strange thing, Rosie learned upselling skills from being a hairdresser, maybe that is why she has no clients left? Maybe Rosie has intelligence to be very clean, tidy and controlling of others? Maybe her ancestors were in service? She May be has the intelligence to build a cult around her, maybe she has intelligence for carpet bag short-term seller charisma? Maybe Rosie lacks safety, insight, living in reality and common sense intelligence?

I am wondering about borrowing, she borrows someone else tools, they have tiny wardrobes and you don't often see them in the same clothes twice, maybe they use the same service as Carrie Johnson?

Half the population are below average intelligence, some are not adults and it is those people, some don't want to be made aware that some are harming. Quite a few people over estimate their intelligence which is the Dunning-Kruger effect. The powers that be don't care though unless it suits them.

I have never seen her expensive DIYs shown in the Mail video displayed in the house or in an Instagram story, have you?

The presenting as opposite telling others to grow up, that she isn't harming anyone, not sticking to rules as discussed here (wearing so many clothes, yet having tiny wardrobes, showing us receipts, many bags of shopping and crafts never on display long term) and the emotional outbursts shown in the Mail and in Instagram stories, unable to return to hairdressing or paid employment, problems at school and the family history as described here, she shared reminds me of this.

Possible risk factors for ODD include:

• Temperament — a child who has a temperament that includes difficulty regulating emotions, such as being highly emotionally reactive to situations or having trouble tolerating frustration
  • Parenting issues — a child who experiences abuse or neglect, harsh or inconsistent discipline, or a lack of parental supervision
  • Other family issues — a child who lives with parent or family discord or has a parent with a mental health or substance use disorder
  • Environment — oppositional and defiant behaviors can be strengthened and reinforced through attention from peers and inconsistent discipline from other authority figures, such as teachers

Last edited:
Why does she insist on showing us her trying clothes on? Why? It just doesn't make sense to me why anyone would think it's okay to do that or that's it's normal. I'm not a prude but it's just so odd.

Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on showing us her trying clothes on? Why? It just doesn't make sense to me why anyone would think it's okay to do that or that's it's normal. I'm not a prude but it's just so odd.
Someone mentioned that earlier in the thread and, if I remember correctly, I think it's for a "targeted audience " 🤢

Rosie goes off camera for various things, forgotten items and yet doesn't when changing clothes.

The type of men -who she knows full well- who are watching her (forgive my language please as I don't know the socially correct terms and I am not neurotypical) may see what she does as "sexwork" I understand they call it, or "only-fans" type clothes changing strip type removal? I don't know the modern terms sorry. It is my understanding that these men can have voyeurism and other clusters of paraphernalia including interest in children as has been noted above by another poster.

Found it and tend to agree.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I still really like Rosie to be honest. I agree that she could learn to edit rather than getting undressed on camera, I do find that a little odd. Also not keen on Emily Norris but she probably thought it would be a good opportunity to collab and help her channel grow. Yes she does ads now and didn’t used to. However I think a lot of people would find it hard to resist when offered them if it’s a good fit for them. She supports small businesses which ive found in general quite a lot of YouTubers dont. I offered her a gifted product from my business in return for her sharing it. She agreed and offered to pay for it. She then later ordered another item from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still really like Rosie to be honest. I agree that she could learn to edit rather than getting undressed on camera, I do find that a little odd. Also not keen on Emily Norris but she probably thought it would be a good opportunity to collab and help her channel grow. Yes she does ads now and didn’t used to. However I think a lot of people would find it hard to resist when offered them if it’s a good fit for them. She supports small businesses which ive found in general quite a lot of YouTubers dont. I offered her a gifted product from my business in return for her sharing it. She agreed and offered to pay for it. She then later ordered another item from me.

You don't need to edit, you press pause or carry on talking when you change off camera. That is how she got the subs and views, her channel has two audiences.

I noticed that Emily was at a female influencers event and I did not see Rosie there. I don't think the other influence women have the same target audience as Rosie, they want the female audience not the male audience.

Another blackboard that did not fit disaster type video on YouTube. I am amazed how many people commented that they liked it, each to their own I guess. I would not spend £24 pounds on the accessories, plus the basic wreath, glue, petrol, parking, electricity and time on it.

I occasionally watch a YouTube channel called 'winner dinner' she said her husband likes all the meals because they don't share disaster meals with the public, she wouldn't want them to waste their time, energy and money.

Eugh that wreath is awful and so tacky. Really surprised cause her wreaths are usually classy.

I find her crafts can be hit or miss. You can see that she knows when they are a disaster too, she just keeps going like a Stage school kid. The bit I don't like is convincing herself and everyone else that it is nice, you can tell she knows it's awful, she wasted 40 minutes of others lives watching adverts and that wreath disaster.

Strawmaning on Instagram, warping reality 🙄, I don't believe her about the YouTube data or anything she shows us, she seems like the woman Dolly Patron sang about in the Grasss is blue!

Strawmaning on Instagram, warping reality 🙄, I don't believe her about the YouTube data or anything she shows us, she seems like the woman Dolly Patron sang about in the Grasss is blue!
I just learned a new phrase today and it fits perfectly with what Rosie did.

That boob is being closer to exposure every time she comes on Instagram.

Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle lol 😆. Thought she was going to avoid the site? That was really passive aggressive and showed a different side to Rosie.

Reactions: 5