Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen this YouTube pop up a few times on my recommended list but decided to watch her and what a breath of fresh air she is. She is completely transparent and honest and so bubbly. Really lovely down to earth lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Glad there’s a thread on Rosie! I really like her, she’s lovely. She seems very genuine and I love her style too, clothing and home x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yup - another fan here! So honest and refreshing. Rarely shows her kids. Doesn’t lie about her dress size. She’s great.

Reactions: 7
I really like Rosie, I love it when she wanders off to get something and leaves the camera running, because she doesn’t know how to edit, my kinda girl, I really hope she doesn’t change, she is a breath of fresh.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like her - being honest about her size/weight, not giving a monkey's about other people's opinions - and the house looks more 'normal' in that it's got cheap stuff and expensive stuff mixed together.

Reactions: 5
What an absolute breath of fresh air ❤ Found her yesterday, saw her ig stories about today being in the d mail and letting her followers know she isn’t upset or put out by the comments on there .

Lovely crafts , no airs and graces ❤

Reactions: 4
Iv been following Rosie for a while now, she’s by far my favorite.
What you see is what you get 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s a love isn’t she? She went silent a few weeks ago and I was actually worried about her. Even the no editing thing is endearing.

She's very relatable, and normal. I think her appeal is that there's no bulls**t about her, and she couldn't give a crap what anybody else is doing. Nearly every other YouTuber/ Instagramer that I'd follow, all have the same videos or stories as each other. It's boring.... Team Rosie all the way.

Reactions: 6
I really like her. She seems really sweet and down to earth.
Also she is gorgeous! 😁

Reactions: 5
It’s telling that this is probably the only Tattle thread with no negative comments. Go Team
Rosie!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Only recently started watching her, I love her! She’s so refreshing! I actually love her figure, it’s how I used to look to be honest. But I’ve gone up to a 22 now and sized myself out of a lot of shops. It’s getting pretty frustrating and I can’t buy any of the clothes I love. Watching her has given me a nudge to get back down to a 16/18. She really looks fab and just comes across so lovely.

Glad there’s a thread on Rosie! I really like her, she’s lovely. She seems very genuine and I love her style too, clothing and home x
I desperately want her to do an ‘all day’ clean with me! I love her that much i could literally watch her for hours 😂

• Heart
I love Rosie too and agree she comes across as genuine and down to earth. She also seems like a good laugh and doesn’t take herself too seriously. Love her beautiful home and crafts and the fact that most of her hauls are bargains. Team Rosie yay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Agreed, i love her. I was almost in tears when she talked about starting you tube and the thought of the girls who bullied her at school watching and laughing at her almost made her give up. Bless her, those children are very lucky to have her as their mother 😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is lovely, I found her through her home tour video and she was just so refreshing and honest! The good ones are very few and far between these days

Reactions: 3