Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't criticising I was just saying.

It's nice but doesn't look lived in.for a house with children in it. I don't remember seeing any toys or comics or anything around

I've never seen toys in any of her vlogs, you'd be forgiven for thinking she was childless. Even with a new baby, there's none of the usual baby paraphernalia around the house when she shows it.

Fair enough if she does a tidy up before filming but you'd still expect to catch a glimpse of even a random ball for the dog. She's a mum of 4, one of which is a baby, and she has a dog yet her home screams newly married couple imo.

Reactions: 7
I always thought she was close to her mum
I thought her Dad had 2 daughters from a previous relationship/marriage but he was never allowed to see them and so he gave up and never had a relationship with them? It was definitely talked about in a Q&A vlog

I used to like watching her but she is just a salesperson now. If YouTube is just a hobby then why would she do #ads? Ok, they don’t need to rely on the money she makes from it because her husband still works a proper job, but for how long for?

Also, I hate the way she does an ad for eco friendly items, for example the deodorant one. She then said she has several different colours of it. Why? Surely that defeats the object?

Also all the fast fashion? The Poundland/home bargains/B&M hauls? I don’t think she gives two hoots about the environment. She likes to show off and brag about what they have.

I can see her being the one who wears the trousers too. Gary seems timid and shy.

Reactions: 8
She has definitely fallen into the Ad cult of influencers that refuse to follow the ASA rules.

How bloody hard is it to write "Ad" at the beginning of the video title and on a thumbnail.

The ASA rules state that the consumer is to be made aware that it is an advert BEFORE clicking onto a video so that they can make the choice of whether to watch it or not.

When the dupes haul came up I said to myself great no ads in this video...within seconds it was an ad. The whole point of the Asa rules is to prevent consumers being tricked into watching ads. In refusing to follow those rules Rosie basically says to the watchers "I don't give a tit about the rules...you will be forced to watch my ads" and then wonders why everyone is pissed off with her greed and obnoxious attitude to the rules.

Hiding it in the description is not enough. Then as well as ignoring the rules she dances and shows off any being sent free food...read the room Rosie!
You say that you haven't changed but you have ..if you are too embarrassed to write AD in the title and on a thumbnail for your video then there is one simple solution...don't do Ads. It's a very simple choice.

You don't have a job Rosie so I'm sure you have the time to sit and read the simple ASA rules before the ASA get alot more reports for your ads and you end up on the ASA naming and shaming list which is classed as the worst of the worst.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She has definitely fallen into the Ad cult of influencers that refuse to follow the ASA rules.

How bloody hard is it to write "Ad" at the beginning of the video title and on a thumbnail.

The ASA rules state that the consumer is to be made aware that it is an advert BEFORE clicking onto a video so that they can make the choice of whether to watch it or not.

When the dupes haul came up I said to myself great no ads in this video...within seconds it was an ad. The whole point of the Asa rules is to prevent consumers being tricked into watching ads. In refusing to follow those rules Rosie basically says to the watchers "I don't give a tit about the rules...you will be forced to watch my ads" and then wonders why everyone is pissed off with her greed and obnoxious attitude to the rules.

Hiding it in the description is not enough. Then as well as ignoring the rules she dances and shows off any being sent free food...read the room Rosie!
You say that you haven't changed but you have ..if you are too embarrassed to write AD in the title and on a thumbnail for your video then there is one simple solution...don't do Ads. It's a very simple choice.

You don't have a job Rosie so I'm sure you have the time to sit and read the simple ASA rules before the ASA get alot more reports for your ads and you end up on the ASA naming and shaming list which is classed as the worst of the worst.
I was gobsmacked to see yet another sneaky ad in her vlog. Seriously, I keep giving her more credit than she's due and had hoped that she learnt something whilst reading her thread. How is she getting away with it? The ditsy Mom brain doesn't cut it for me cause she's cuter than she portrays.

Reactions: 9
She definitely plays the role of ditsy girl next door character very well. I think she thinks it’s endearing but many of us are seeing through her facade.

Reactions: 9

I was scrolling through yt and just noticed that the dupes video now appears to say "Ad" at the end of the title...it should be at beginning but it's a start...see Rosie it isn't that hard is it? Now try it at the beginning and people won't moan at you for it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was scrolling through yt and just noticed that the dupes video now appears to say "Ad" at the end of the title...it should be at beginning but it's a start...see Rosie it isn't that hard is it? Now try it at the beginning and people won't moan at you for it
So she was either pulled on it privately or she's been reading here again 👋.

Haha that will be fun they both hide ads and they both have ideas of grandure.
Brilliant description, the notions of grandure is spot on.

I was very surprised to see her collaboration with Emily Norris, wouldn't put their accounts down as being similar at all. Think it's more of a you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours collaboration.

Reactions: 2
I used to really like Rosie (I commented on this thread as soon as it started), she was honest and different. I have grown up kids and Im not interested in kid content, then she started doing videos with Gal where she was peeing herself laughing every time he opened his mouth, and more videos with the kids and about the kids. And then the Cherryz hauls, Hello Fresh etc etc it's like oh OK, we're going down that road again. Seen it all before, not interested.

So, there's a gap in the market for someone to come along and take the place of the original Rosie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol I noticed that Emily Norris didn't spend half the time lauding Rosie as Rosie did for Emily. She could have been talking about any random Youtuber as her spiel was so scripted.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh, just checked out Emily Norris, she's as dull as ditchwater. Is she American? Bloody life hacks on a Sunday! These people think they've invented polishing kids school shoes on Sunday and getting their bags ready on Sunday. People have been doing that since time immemorial! I dont think Emily has a job outside the home? In which case, why the rush to be organised on a Sunday? What are you getting ready for? Another week or making stupid bloody vanity videos? God these people irritate me!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh, just checked out Emily Norris, she's as dull as ditchwater. Is she American? Bloody life hacks on a Sunday! These people think they've invented polishing kids school shoes on Sunday and getting their bags ready on Sunday. People have been doing that since time immemorial! I dont think Emily has a job outside the home? In which case, why the rush to be organised on a Sunday? What are you getting ready for? Another week or making stupid bloody vanity videos? God these people irritate me!
Don’t watch any more of Emily, she will make your piss boil!

• Heart
  • Haha
Emily and Rosie, very different women, though both are in male heavy environments, both are facially attractive and like to show is how amazing and how perfect they are.

I see lately on Instagram that Rosie wants us to know that...

1) Rosie is very in love with herself
2) Rosie is very happy
3) Rosie has the best family, they are close and they love each other so much

4) Rosie shows us that her Grandad, her Dad and husband are very alike and she believes that they love her so much
5) Henshaws are like 'Miranda' such fun!

• Haha
Yeah, her & Gal find each other absolutely hilarious. He must have a high paid job so she doesn’t have to work & can support 4 kids & her spending habits.