Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a Pratt in her latest money ad. You're embarrassing Rosie and I wonder how many paedophiles love looking at your kids. Bad, bad mother

Reactions: 3
It's amazing how many insta twats read their tattle thread. After Rosie bollox on her stories it's so obvious. Still think you're fake and greedy love

It's amazing how many insta twats read their tattle thread. After Rosie bollox on her stories it's so obvious. Still think you're fake and greedy lovr

Reactions: 6
It's amazing how many insta twats read their tattle thread. After Rosie bollox on her stories it's so obvious. Still think you're fake and greedy love

It's amazing how many insta twats read their tattle thread. After Rosie bollox on her stories it's so obvious. Still think you're fake and greedy lovr
Yeah I got 'that didn't happen vibes' from that story too.

She said no to a collab because she wouldn't use the item, but ordered the item anyway and paid out of her own pocket for it...

Then she refused to give the call handler at their customer service info that would help ✨out of principle✨ for normal people.

Then realised she had the wrong company but they had the same name and they were selling the same products?!

Surely the company would be aware of a competitor with the same name?

Reactions: 4
Really wish she would caption her stories. Not accessible for everyone and she does a lot of talking stories.

I find her quite endearing really

I think she’s one of the better ones. I like her craft items, that’s usually not my thing at all

Apparently she's a little bitchy in real life and bullies her husband
Who has said that?

I like Rosie I really do. I miss the old try on hauls and stuff but she’s had a baby so fair enough, I’m not keen on ads in general so just scroll past but in general think she’s harmless.

But it’s so obvious that these influencers all read tattle. They always use the same story when there’s something they want to address. Someone DM’d them to tell them not to read it (if that’s true, this follower of hers is a tattler then?)

This is actually a rave thread, she doesn’t even have any other threads and there’s been a handful of negative comments. Most people have said they like her. But yet now all people on tattle are ‘missing something in their lives’ or whatever line she used. Why can’t influencers just accept that not everyone will like them but that doesn’t mean we can’t give our opinions? I really disagree with ‘be kind or be quiet’ ermmm no if I have an opinion I’m allowed to voice it. And it’s on a website she went looking for after being told not to!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't believe how badly 6 measly pages on a Rave thread with a few negative comments thrown in has rattled her! If anything that has actually put me off her, as it shows all the 'positive, I am who I am' etc was bullshit and she's actually very delicate.

Reactions: 13
I like Rosie I really do. I miss the old try on hauls and stuff but she’s had a baby so fair enough, I’m not keen on ads in general so just scroll past but in general think she’s harmless.

But it’s so obvious that these influencers all read tattle. They always use the same story when there’s something they want to address. Someone DM’d them to tell them not to read it (if that’s true, this follower of hers is a tattler then?)

This is actually a rave thread, she doesn’t even have any other threads and there’s been a handful of negative comments. Most people have said they like her. But yet now all people on tattle are ‘missing something in their lives’ or whatever line she used. Why can’t influencers just accept that not everyone will like them but that doesn’t mean we can’t give our opinions? I really disagree with ‘be kind or be quiet’ ermmm no if I have an opinion I’m allowed to voice it. And it’s on a website she went looking for after being told not to!
100% agree on this 👏 90% of the comments are positive....

Reactions: 2
The comments were all very positive and everyone said she was a breath of fresh air and then she sold out like the rest if them.. surely that needs to tell her something

People liked and valued her opinion because she wasn’t being paid for it.

if you want to be like the rest of the crappy influencers rosie then carry on but negative comments and people disliking you because of your crappy ad’s is part of the package.

I remember commenting on one of her first videos "please don't ever change!". Well, she's changed. And not for the better. i think the rapid rise to being a very successful youtuber has gone to her head & she'll start alienating her orginal fans.

Reactions: 11
I think Rosie is lovely, she’s very honest and that can make people a bit more vulnerable to any kind of criticism because they’re being completely themselves. She has a lovely family, you can tell the house is happy and full of love, it’s never stiff or forced and they’re all silly together. I love that about her and I understand how ‘finding yourself’ so to speak is one thing, but that doesn’t stop that feeling of wanting to be liked and fit in. If you have a big heart like I feel Rosie does, it hurts when people only want to pick or point out negatives.
Just because a ‘tattler’ told her not to read it means nothing, not all of us are on here to talk about influencers day in day out, some are here for the other threads and enjoy tattle for the advice and information, freedom of speech and the laughs :)

Reactions: 10
Can’t edit my post but wanted to add-

People on tattle aren’t stupid, they know the game. It starts off with one ad and then every other video and then they become the kind of influencer that only ever puts out content that has an ad in there somwhere.

She said she is happy with her little life, then don’t do ad’s and stay as you were, you gained your 30k subscribers quickly without any ad’s because people wanted something real and fresh.

I don’t think she is a bad person and i’m sure she is lovely person and seems like a great mum but im just so sick of all the tit everyone is trying to flog all the time or the constant useless hauls, esp at the moment with the cost of everything tripplingz

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She even mentioned that some of the comments were from people who "started out lovely" or words to that affect.

Rosie can you not see that those very same people changed their opinion of you because you have changed. You're breaking the rules for ads on YouTube and sneakily adding random adverts into your vlogs. If you're going to continue down the #sponsored content route, then have the decency to mark the vlog as such so those of us with no interest can avoid.

I have a feeling that she's been reading this thread regularly and then got offended when comments started to turn.

Also, yes she's had a renovation and fair play nobody begrudges that. It’s the fact that some find it cold and a total contrast to her previous kitchen that's been mentioned. So yes another change Rosie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow well reading here has clearly touched a nerve hasn’t it?! Quite the over reaction, there’s only been one or two posts making nasty comments the rest is mainly what could be viewed as constructive criticism and this is in the rave section, it could be a lot worse. The fact is she sold out doing all these ads she swore she wouldn’t do. She was different, her house was different, she seemed genuine. I think people miss that. And we’re allowed to say that.

• Heart
I think she is lovely inside and out.

She has such a good eye when it comes to home renovations.

I absolutely love how self confident she is ... she is a wonderful role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She does seem lovely, which is why myself and lots of people followed her. She was a breath of fresh air, seemed real and down to earth. It’s just a shame the ads crept in more and more, it’s turned me off her account. I loved the Rosie pre ads. She is still a lovely person but it’s just a bit different now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This thread couldn't have been nicer compared to others in here.

What is striking to me is that the upset is over adverts, others perception of her, that they viewed that she has changed, (what she is doing in her general life and her character hasn't changed for her, her behavior has in others opinion) and she along with others have totally ignored the huge Elephant in the room!!!!

Rosie goes off camera for various things, forgotten items and yet doesn't when changing clothes.

The type of men -who she knows full well- who are watching her (forgive my language please as I don't know the socially correct terms and I am not neurotypical) may see what she does as "sexwork" I understand they call it, or "only-fans" type clothes changing strip type removal? I don't know the modern terms sorry. It is my understanding that these men can have voyeurism and other clusters of paraphernalia including interest in children as has been noted above by another poster.

We know what days the children go to various activities and what they are from Instagram, we know their dates of birth, where they live (as they showed the loval pubs and public displayed time table available to all when they showed us on Instagram the Santa visit to the street), I could hazard a good guess at the school they attend and I am not interested. Any P could rock up with Instagram displayed preferred football team and say hey A...

Fancy being more worried about G thinking she bullies him and adverts, than about their poor safeguarding of their children and her not wondering why G is happy to pimp out his family?

• Heart
Exactly. She never used to feature her kids or Gary really but now anything goes as she rises to the dizzy heights of Instahuns. It'ss a shame really, it's clear she adores her family but is willing to exploit them for money. Gary seems to be okay with that.

I agree about her stripping off when doing a try on haul. At times her arse & tits have been wobbling & hanging out of her underwear. It's not necessary, learn to edit! I'm all for body confidence at any size but I don't post myself in my underwear online for anyone to see. Keep it classy Rosie!

This thread couldn't have been nicer compared to others in here.

What is striking to me is that the upset is over adverts, others perception of her, that they viewed that she has changed, (what she is doing in her general life and her character hasn't changed for her, her behavior has in others opinion) and she along with others have totally ignored the huge Elephant in the room!!!!

Rosie goes off camera for various things, forgotten items and yet doesn't when changing clothes.

The type of men -who she knows full well- who are watching her (forgive my language please as I don't know the socially correct terms and I am not neurotypical) may see what she does as "sexwork" I understand they call it, or "only-fans" type clothes changing strip type removal? I don't know the modern terms sorry. It is my understanding that these men can have voyeurism and other clusters of paraphernalia including interest in children as has been noted above by another poster.

We know what days the children go to various activities and what they are from Instagram, we know their dates of birth, where they live (as they showed the loval pubs and public displayed time table available to all when they showed us on Instagram the Santa visit to the street), I could hazard a good guess at the school they attend and I am not interested. Any P could rock up with Instagram displayed preferred football team and say hey A...

Fancy being more worried about G thinking she bullies him and adverts, than about their poor safeguarding of their children and her not wondering why G is happy to pimp out his family?
I would just like to add, that I don't think Rosie means any harm, I think it's the culture within her family to block out harm to children, that's why she ignored the top post on this page. The reason for this is Rosie shared that her Mum and Dad neglected and taught her that his children were worthless type attitude, when she discussed her siblings who got no inheritance yet she felt that she and her sister and mum were entitled to and they were inferior, when he passed away, I imagine that culture is why she has the same mindset fir her children as she has fir her welch sisters, it can't be nice to be the child of a narcissistic father and Mother as Rosie must have grown up as, for normal people don't do that to their children. She probably needs so therapy to accept how badly her parents created a family culture for her, and that the half sisters aren't less than and that will help her attitude to others in general life, growing up with a narcissist mother and father as she described hers to be, can be harmful.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I would just like to add, that I don't think Rosie means any harm, I think it's the culture within her family to block out harm to children, that's why she ignored the top post on this page. The reason for this is Rosie shared that her Mum and Dad neglected and taught her that his children were worthless type attitude, when she discussed her siblings who got no inheritance yet she felt that she and her sister and mum were entitled to and they were inferior, when he passed away, I imagine that culture is why she has the same mindset fir her children as she has fir her welch sisters, it can't be nice to be the child of a narcissistic father and Mother as Rosie must have grown up as, for normal people don't do that to their children. She probably needs so therapy to accept how badly her parents created a family culture for her, and that the half sisters aren't less than and that will help her attitude to others in general life, growing up with a narcissist mother and father as she described hers to be, can be harmful.
Have I missed all that? 😟
When did she talk about her family?