Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

comeagainliv

I used to really like Rosie! I thought she was bubbly, down to earth, gentle and wholesome. Out of the few youtubers I watch, she was the only one my husband and son would not moan about, but now they will walk out of the room if the hear her voice on the tv. I used to really look forward to her videos. I didn't like the crafts as I found them a little tacky and her home is not my country style so I cant get any inspo from her but she still made me laugh and i like seeing the dresses on a bigger girl so i can try and see if any would suit me. I'm just so gutted she has changed. I dont know how to say this without sounding unkind, but she seems really rough now! And extremely uneducated. I feel I now see the true Rosie, and I dont feel any warmth to her now. Such a shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
I have seen this YouTube pop up a few times on my recommended list but decided to watch her and what a breath of fresh air she is. She is completely transparent and honest and so bubbly. Really lovely down to earth lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

kat_g

Love Rosie, as I mentioned on fopps thread i offered to send her a gifted item in return for sharing, she then offered to pay for it, a far cry from fopps! She’s lovely. Shes always wearing the necklace I sent (three personalised charms with her children’s initials on) its lovely to see that she likes it and appreciates it 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has definitely fallen into the Ad cult of influencers that refuse to follow the ASA rules.

How bloody hard is it to write "Ad" at the beginning of the video title and on a thumbnail.

The ASA rules state that the consumer is to be made aware that it is an advert BEFORE clicking onto a video so that they can make the choice of whether to watch it or not.

When the dupes haul came up I said to myself great no ads in this video...within seconds it was an ad. The whole point of the Asa rules is to prevent consumers being tricked into watching ads. In refusing to follow those rules Rosie basically says to the watchers "I don't give a shit about the rules...you will be forced to watch my ads" and then wonders why everyone is pissed off with her greed and obnoxious attitude to the rules.

Hiding it in the description is not enough. Then as well as ignoring the rules she dances and shows off any being sent free food...read the room Rosie!
You say that you haven't changed but you have ..if you are too embarrassed to write AD in the title and on a thumbnail for your video then there is one simple solution...don't do Ads. It's a very simple choice.

You don't have a job Rosie so I'm sure you have the time to sit and read the simple ASA rules before the ASA get alot more reports for your ads and you end up on the ASA naming and shaming list which is classed as the worst of the worst.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Marylou

VIP Member
Oh ffs yet ANOTHER #AD!!! That's bad enough but it's from the Stacey Solomon range 😏

I'm done with her, she's become so unrelatable and disingenuous lately. YouTube has finally gone to her head and she's cashing in big time with all her sponsored content. So much for it being a hobby 🙄 Seems like she's now using her YouTube income to fund that extension.

Also notice how she used her family to vlog previously sponsored content, Millie's bedroom, update on baby's nursery etc..

Rosie I haven't watched any of your videos in ages, because if you're not flashing your knickers and boobs for the camera, you're only making vlogs if they're sponsored. I preferred the old genuine Rosie with the cosy kitchen and fun vlogs minus ads. Such a pity that you've changed so much, or are we seeing the real Rosie now 🤔

Reactions: 19

Marylou

VIP Member
I messaged her to say I used to like her but the constant ads have put me off! This was her reply......you OK hun???

That's a horrible response to a (what I hope) genuine message. I'd actually be quite upset if I received a response like that from someone I follow. Absolutely no need for that at all and it just goes to show that her true colours are showing. Crass and uneducated are two words that spring to mind after seeing that reply.

EBE2021

I think it's her hypocrisy that irks me. I followed her from the start and things she said just a couple of years ago she has done a full U-turn on, simply because there's money or likes involved. I honestly don't mind her taking a free mattress - it wouldn't make me go out and buy one just because I can see that someone on Instagram (along with many others) has clearly been paid to promote it. I'm not that naive or gullible, but I accept that some people are and I think it's that that irritates some of her critics. She is far from the endearing, extremely likeable, crafty and ditsy girl that she was just a couple of years ago. I guess it's inevitable. I think we forget that social media is their career and they will make 'business' decisions that will put some people off. There's a turning point when promotions and ads are involved, because sincerity and integrity is called into question. The influencers themselves need to accept that.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Why is it when someone on insta or YT with a following reads a comment about themselves they don't like they automatically jump to calling people trolls or unhappy? It really puts me off them.

MissPrint

VIP Member
Bloody Nora, she has gone from ‘I’m not putting my children on camera’ to using her youngest as an advertisement. How fucking shameful!

The children of influencers will become the next generation of messed up individuals because their parents sold their privacy to the highest bidders.

I really liked Rosie to start with but she is a disgrace now. I can’t wait until the industry is regulated to stop children being exploited by greedy, narcissistic parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Pinkii

VIP Member
Can’t edit my post but wanted to add-

People on tattle aren’t stupid, they know the game. It starts off with one ad and then every other video and then they become the kind of influencer that only ever puts out content that has an ad in there somwhere.

She said she is happy with her little life, then don’t do ad’s and stay as you were, you gained your 30k subscribers quickly without any ad’s because people wanted something real and fresh.

I don’t think she is a bad person and i’m sure she is lovely person and seems like a great mum but im just so sick of all the shit everyone is trying to flog all the time or the constant useless hauls, esp at the moment with the cost of everything tripplingz

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Marylou

VIP Member
Why is it when someone on insta or YT with a following reads a comment about themselves they don't like they automatically jump to calling people trolls or unhappy? It really puts me off them.

That seriously irritated me. She actively sought out her thread and proved it by referencing a lot of what was said on here. That's not Trolling Rosie 😡

I loathe the concept that we're all trolls here. If someone were to message her directly with mean/threatening intentions or comment on her grid posts I'd totally understand her rant as I find that type of behaviour despicable.

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
Remember when she said YouTube was just a hobby. She wouldn't show her kids and wasn't in it for the money ?! She's just another Stacy Solomon wannabe. Yuck

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Oh ffs yet ANOTHER #AD!!! That's bad enough but it's from the Stacey Solomon range 😏

I'm done with her, she's become so unrelatable and disingenuous lately. YouTube has finally gone to her head and she's cashing in big time with all her sponsored content. So much for it being a hobby 🙄 Seems like she's now using her YouTube income to fund that extension.

Also notice how she used her family to vlog previously sponsored content, Millie's bedroom, update on baby's nursery etc..

Rosie I haven't watched any of your videos in ages, because if you're not flashing your knickers and boobs for the camera, you're only making vlogs if they're sponsored. I preferred the old genuine Rosie with the cosy kitchen and fun vlogs minus ads. Such a pity that you've changed so much, or are we seeing the real Rosie now 🤔
I do wonder this sometimes. Was I just taken in by the act and she knew all along how to become a successful account she could monetise? Or has it all just gone to her head? Such a shame because I really liked her content before

Marylou

VIP Member
I've unsubscribed from her channel. Between the undisclosed #ads, tacky crafts, cringe baby voice, wobbly boobs and her new fakeness, I just couldn't take anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I like Rosie I really do. I miss the old try on hauls and stuff but she’s had a baby so fair enough, I’m not keen on ads in general so just scroll past but in general think she’s harmless.

But it’s so obvious that these influencers all read tattle. They always use the same story when there’s something they want to address. Someone DM’d them to tell them not to read it (if that’s true, this follower of hers is a tattler then?)

This is actually a rave thread, she doesn’t even have any other threads and there’s been a handful of negative comments. Most people have said they like her. But yet now all people on tattle are ‘missing something in their lives’ or whatever line she used. Why can’t influencers just accept that not everyone will like them but that doesn’t mean we can’t give our opinions? I really disagree with ‘be kind or be quiet’ ermmm no if I have an opinion I’m allowed to voice it. And it’s on a website she went looking for after being told not to!

• Heart

vallend

The Affiliate mark is at top right hand corner in white font, making it nigh on impossible to see. Sneaky.
She ALWAYS does this now. It’s getting on my last tit. So shady and sneaky.

Her true colours are very on show now.

And Rosie love..before you start another tattle winge- it’s not because you do ads (even though you said you wouldn’t), it’s because you are so conniving and hide them in the corner in small white letters.

• Heart

MyRightTit

VIP Member
I don’t think greed is seasonal hamper baskets for your kids? She’s not going out buying them all a bloody Lamborghini. We all want to give our kids nice memories. They’re in a position to do it. Gary has a job that pays well. Regardless of the cost of living crisis, there will always be poverty, always someone richer than someone else, how do you propose we stop that? Equal pay for everyone no matter there skill or qualifications? At the end of the day people are entitled to spend their own money on whatever the hell they like.
She’s spending money that she’s got from pimping out her kids & having her tits half hanging out. The fact that she’s flaunting all her materialism in the middle of an economic crisis is tone deaf & crass. She used to be relatable, now everything’s for the gram.

• Heart

MyRightTit

VIP Member
Her bedroom transformation is soulless, she may as well have filmed in black and white.
She has no personality any more. Just another Instahun selling her soul &!her kids for cash.
Her house is so boring & generic now.

motherhen

Yes well I thought it was constructive criticism because I liked the fact that she seemed so natural and not out for all she could get but then recently it's just been constant ads,affs and gifted and it's just too much especially when she always says that youtube and Instagram are just a hobby! But yes it just goes to show she's not all sweetness and light like she likes to portray on social media. I didn't think my message granted being blocked but there we go!

• Wow
Reactions: 14