Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie definitely had lip fillers. She uploaded a wedding pic and she had very thin lips. I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned it as she always says she will be real with us!!

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to skip through (or not watch) a lot of Rosie's vlogs nowadays 😕 The #ads are irritating but what's worse is she doesn't mark it as an ad so you only discover it when you're watching. She needs to be more transparent.

I'm all for supporting her but the most recent WILD ad has irritated me because every second influencer is doing ads for them and I never took Rosie as someone who jumped on a bandwagon. I also feel that she only made the vlog to fit in the ad which, again, goes against everything Rosie has said about YouTube being a hobby and she only vlogs when she feels like it and has proper content.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It always happens … the ads start coming in and the influencers get blinded by the money and forget about the followers.

Hadnt watched her for a while but as soon as i saw wild i ended the video.

Whilst rosie is lovely i dont support undisclosed or constant ad’s.

Reactions: 11
Have to agree. Every video has an ad. She’s going to alienate a lot of her original followers doing this. Once I see a Hello Fresh or Cherryz in the title or description box I don’t even watch it now.

Reactions: 8
That readly ad they all do must pay a fortune! Nobody can turn them down and i dont know a single person who would pay to look at magazine on their phone 🤣
I wouldn't pay as you can get the same on your phone and tablets through the library for free...join your local library and then they give you access for a few apps..

Reactions: 3
Another blinkin' #Ad :sleep: you can't trust any of them.
Yip ! She said it was just a hobby for her and not for the money
Goes on about body positivity etc but god forbid her kids hair is messy or her “sweaty fringe” is on show
Loved her wee house when she first started but find it a bit soulless now.
I loved her at first but just find her fake and very greedy now

Reactions: 13
I so dislike her now. Ad ad ad ad ad she's pure bollox fake and bleeping greedy! Ad ad ad ad ad ad ad. And her home is so cold

Yip ! She said it was just a hobby for her and not for the money
Goes on about body positivity etc but god forbid her kids hair is messy or her “sweaty fringe” is on show
Loved her wee house when she first started but find it a bit soulless now.
I loved her at first but just find her fake and very greedy now
Totally this

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve really went off her too. I think she’ll start featuring her kids & husband more now & they’ll become the typical YouTube family.

Reactions: 5
I'm finding myself skipping through more of her vlogs now too because the ditsy mom thing is getting old. Have to agree re the extension, it's not as warm and comfy as her old kitchen/dining room.

Reactions: 6
I'm finding myself skipping through more of her vlogs now too because the ditsy mom thing is getting old. Have to agree re the extension, it's not as warm and comfy as her old kitchen/dining room.
I agree, her house before the extension was cosy and homely. That was part of her charm- no ads, a normal looking home and uncontrived. Now its like she's just another influencer shilling crap in her on trend insta worthy home. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 12