Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just mentally mature and quite mumsy and homely in her ways so it makes her seem a bit older, wouldn’t say she looks older though she’s got a good skin/complexion plus with 4 kids she’s allowed to look a bit tired!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise people were so prudish still in 2022. I’m a 16, well chested and breastfeeding so I find the try ons so useful, particularly knowing which stuff I’d need a ‘proper’ bra for and which ones I could get away with staying in my glam nursing monstrosities.
I feel like in this day in age, a bloke wanting XXX content can surely find that in dedicated parts of the internet more easily than watching a mummy blogger hoping for an undies shot. Saying that, there probably is the odd weirdo with a niche B&M haul fetish 🤣. Shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's not the fact she's plus size whatsover, it's the fact that she gets changed onscreen unnecessarily. She can edit but she's just lazy & she just wastes time getting changed out of & into clothes, all the while her boobs & ass are hanging out. We don't need to see all that, we just want to see what the clothes look like on.
And she insists on reading here & it sometimes upsets her. Just don't read here or try to take some constructive criticism!

Reactions: 5
Remember a few of us mentioned that her home was soulless since she extended her kitchen? Looks like Rosie's going to add her "little touches" back in to her home. Good to see she's taken some constructive criticism from this thread 👌

Reactions: 7
She has her arse out again in her latest video. You know, for all us haters. 🙄
Not only do I not want to see her jiggling her boobs I also don’t want to see her huffing & puffing her way into dresses that are clearly too small for her.

She has her arse out again in her latest video. You know, for all us haters. 🙄
Not only do I not want to see her jiggling her boobs I also don’t want to see her huffing & puffing her way into dresses that are clearly too small for her.
Unfortunately once a scruff always a scruff she is probably that parent that strips on the beach as well

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise people were so prudish still in 2022. I’m a 16, well chested and breastfeeding so I find the try ons so useful, particularly knowing which stuff I’d need a ‘proper’ bra for and which ones I could get away with staying in my glam nursing monstrosities.
I feel like in this day in age, a bloke wanting XXX content can surely find that in dedicated parts of the internet more easily than watching a mummy blogger hoping for an undies shot. Saying that, there probably is the odd weirdo with a niche B&M haul fetish 🤣. Shudder.
I agree. Blokes watch RedTube, not Rosie's clothing hauls where she's changing clothes. The pearl clutching on this thread is hilarious. Rosie in her undies isn't any different than people in bikinis, but weirdly that's deemed ok. Ffs, if it gives you the vapours you don't have to watch her 😂😂😂

A dig at us on here at the start of the wonderbra try on😂😂saying oh we’d be gone by now cause she was actually dressed🙄! Wtf does this immature girl read here🤷‍♀️We are allowed an opinion on her she is the one putting herself almost naked on a platform of course there are going to be us that don’t approve as well as the fawners who swoon over her no vol pants🤮😂

Ps I’m not a flat chested bitter person just one who likes to think Iv a bit more class for my own my husband and my kids sake than flaunt my milk filled udders infront of a platform of pervs😂😂
What do you wear on a beach? Or when you go swimming? I mean, it's not as if she's got her nips & flaps out, yanno?.. 😂

Would love to know how they afford everything? He can't earn that much as a crane operator?
I’d love to know too. My partner & I both have good jobs, only 2 kids & couldn’t afford an extension that size.
But then I suppose they never do much with their kids, never take them on holiday etc. I’d rather have memories than material things.

Reactions: 3
Would love to know how they afford everything? He can't earn that much as a crane operator?
I’d love to know too. My partner & I both have good jobs, only 2 kids & couldn’t afford an extension that size.
But then I suppose they never do much with their kids, never take them on holiday etc. I’d rather have memories than material things.

Possible remortgage for the extension. I'd say the pay is quite good for a crane operator, especially nowadays when there's a building boom.

Reactions: 2
Just coming to say I thought Rosie looked gorgeous on her London trip! Also loved the newest video on YT with the cricut. Does anyone have one? So tempted to get one ☺

Reactions: 1
Just coming to say I thought Rosie looked gorgeous on her London trip! Also loved the newest video on YT with the cricut. Does anyone have one? So tempted to get one ☺
I have had a cricit for a while now probably two years but haven't used it for the last 12 months alot of people tend to do the same.

I do love it the only reason I haven't used it for a while is because I have been so busy but alot of people get bored of it

I have had a cricit for a while now probably two years but haven't used it for the last 12 months alot of people tend to do the same.

I do love it the only reason I haven't used it for a while is because I have been so busy but alot of people get bored of it
I was considering using it for a
Little side hustle 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 1