Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dig at us on here at the start of the wonderbra try on😂😂saying oh we’d be gone by now cause she was actually dressed🙄! Wtf does this immature girl read here🤷‍♀️We are allowed an opinion on her she is the one putting herself almost naked on a platform of course there are going to be us that don’t approve as well as the fawners who swoon over her no vol pants🤮😂

Ps I’m not a flat chested bitter person just one who likes to think Iv a bit more class for my own my husband and my kids sake than flaunt my milk filled udders infront of a platform of pervs😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she always done aff links? I swear she said she’d never aff link anything, so disappointing. I noticed she did a point of “not an aff link” followed by the next story which was..an aff link. Can’t stand these grabby influencers, linking anything for more pennies 🤢

Reactions: 6
I was surprised to see her pause the camera to go downstairs to check on the baby. Now I'm no expert on filming, but if you can pause the camera to do that, you can pause it to change outfits without doing it all on camera. Her excuse is she doesn't know how to edit film so that's why she has to change on camera. I don't buy that. I think she must get a thrill stripping on camera.

Reactions: 10
Has she always done aff links? I swear she said she’d never aff link anything, so disappointing. I noticed she did a point of “not an aff link” followed by the next story which was..an aff link. Can’t stand these grabby influencers, linking anything for more pennies 🤢
She also used to say she would never show her children on camera...

Reactions: 5
She knows exactly how to edit, I’ve said before she did it with her gender scan. Yeah, they all say they don’t want their kids filmed or their husbands involved until the money starts rilling in & then privacy & decency goes out the window.

Reactions: 8
i saw that she's posted some youtube shorts recently - rosie knows exactly how to work the algorithm for a hobby youtuber who doesn't need the money...
weirdly though i can't find them now!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i saw that she's posted some youtube shorts recently - rosie knows exactly how to work the algorithm for a hobby youtuber who doesn't need the money...
weirdly though i can't find them now!
Haha yeah I saw these...pretty tech clever our wee Rosie I’d say🤷‍♀️😂honestly don’t be fooled by the gullible look girls m...

Reactions: 6
I absolutely love Emma Radcliffe on You Tube. Has a normal job as a midwife I think but gives loads of inspo for styling different outfits all without flashing on camera. 😄😄😄

Reactions: 8
She’s such a liar. Take her lips for example, she has thin lips in old photos, now they’re quite full. She thinks we’re stupid. Also, I’d love to know how they manage on Gal’s wage? How much do crane drivers earn fgs?

Reactions: 7
Did anyone catch the rant that she deleted today?
I didn't see it 😕 just saw posts in her stories that she deleted her mini rant. Something triggered that so I wonder if she's been reading here again.

Reactions: 2
Well if she doesn’t like what we’re saying here then maybe take some food for thought Rosie instead of having a defensive rant. We all we’re very positive until we saw such a change, just sayin’.

Reactions: 7