Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£50k with one person income isn’t enough to do that kind of refurb…

on paper my husband earns good money (60k) but when it comes to actual pay, we’re left with very little end of the month after mortage and bills and kids stuff, there’s no way we could think of that kind of refurb etc 🤣

They are either in a lot of debt or they have some other income/inheritance

Reactions: 7
Also why does she say going home to London I swear she lived in Romford? I hate it when people that move further out into Essex s

on paper my husband earns good money (60k) but when it comes to actual pay, we’re left with very little end of the month after mortage and bills and kids stuff, there’s no way we could think of that kind of refurb etc 🤣

Same here, that's why I can't work it out? It must be inheritance, don't begrudge it but does make me wonder

Reactions: 2
Also why does she say going home to London I swear she lived in Romford? I hate it when people that move further out into Essex s
Same here, that's why I can't work it out? It must be inheritance, don't begrudge it but does make me wonder
Which town does she live in?

Sorry it cut half my message off, she lives in Colchester, I think she lived in Romford before but makes out she is from London, mum and dad probably lived in East London when children. I just hate it when people make out they are Londoners when they aren't.

Reactions: 1
Sorry it cut half my message off, she lives in Colchester, I think she lived in Romford before but makes out she is from London, mum and dad probably lived in East London when children. I just hate it when people make out they are Londoners when they aren't.
Gal’s family might still live in London?

Yeh exactly the same here! Either she is earning a lot from YouTube or there is something else going on 😂

Reactions: 4
maybe Only Fans/stripping for the camera has been a fetish for longer than we thought haha 🤣
Nah they must be in debt up to their eyeballs. Also they are gifted a lot of the basics like the Hello Fresh, that saves them a lot of money per week. I know I’d rather take my children on holiday and on days out then have a show home or 100 dresses in my wardrobe. Like with all the Instahuns, we have to remember it’s all for show. The kids might be living on 20p noodles when the Hello Fresh partnership has expired.

• Heart
She’s contented to have a shed load of Emma Bridgewater mugs, Gormless Gal and to live in a soulless grey box.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s contented to have a shed load of Emma Bridgewater mugs, Gormless Gal and to live in a soulless grey box.
What’s wrong with a mug collection? I’m also quite content with my mug collection as it happens 😆 she’s not harming anyone by collecting pottery is she!!? Can hardly call her house soulless come onnnnn

• Haha
What’s wrong with a mug collection? I’m also quite content with my mug collection as it happens 😆 she’s not harming anyone by collecting pottery is she!!? Can hardly call her house soulless come onnnnn
Fair enough! 😊 I’m probably still bitter after the handle fell off my £20 odd quid EB Mum mug lol! As for her house, there’s too much grey for my liking and I’m just jealous it’s so neat, tidy and spotless 😂 with 4 kids!!

• Haha
Fair enough! 😊 I’m probably still bitter after the handle fell off my £20 odd quid EB Mum mug lol! As for her house, there’s too much grey for my liking and I’m just jealous it’s so neat, tidy and spotless 😂 with 4 kids!!
If we all chip in a quid in this thread I’m sure we could buy you a new EB mum mug.
I think she’s got rid of a lot of the grey and gone quite neutral now. To be fair I don’t know how she keeps it spotless with 4, I do keep mine tidy but it’s a lot of graft and I’ve only got 2!

Reactions: 3
To be fair it's a lot easier keeping your house 'spotless' when you're a sahm

She's such a ray of sunshine, I really like her videos. Though I will say I was a bit surprised by the kitchen refurb being so muted. Nice to see some of her more 'Rosie' bits coming back

Reading between the lines on her stories yesterday, I think she's been browsing here again. Reference to her house being tidy but unseen rooms are messy etc..

Reactions: 3
She’s changed. Not my cup of tea…there’s a bitchy side to her I’m not keen on.

Reactions: 9
She’s changed. Not my cup of tea…there’s a bitchy side to her I’m not keen on.
She’s changed massively I think. I don’t even recognise who or what I’m watching of her now. Sad as I really liked her in the beginning, I thought she had a lot of integrity. But it was clearly an act.

Reactions: 10
She’s changed massively I think. I don’t even recognise who or what I’m watching of her now. Sad as I really liked her in the beginning, I thought she had a lot of integrity. But it was clearly an act.
I watched her reel and thought What a confident woman so thrilled with what she sees reflected back at her, in the phone - almost as pretty as a daffodil.

The editing skills are coming along.

She is doing a Helen.