Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair drives me mad. Looking after a house and four kids and it’s hanging down. Would drive me mad and hot 🥵

Reactions: 4
Her hair drives me mad. Looking after a house and four kids and it’s hanging down. Would drive me mad and hot 🥵
Unhygienic and as you say uncomfortable I'm the heat.

I am still laughing at her picking "cum, check this" by Fethish, as her reel song choice for colaberation with that brand.

• Wow
So I see from the latest on Instagram, that Rosie learned from her first professional shoot to place a bulldog clip (to fool people) behind her dress to make it fit better.

The loss of artistic creative control and the reality of a dull day waiting around taking orders being at their beck and call, just being an object/prop pulled about placed as needed, as she does to her children (do as you are told to get the £ Rosie /football/dance lessons) , clearly got to her, because she is doing her own videos and shoots to feel better about the loss of control.

They are a great price point apparently!

I was laughing at Floralie too today doing strange things, she unlike Rosie should know better as a Teacher to not exploit and use her Nieces as props in her sales pitching.

Reactions: 1
So I see from the latest on Instagram, that Rosie learned from her first professional shoot to place a bulldog clip (to fool people) behind her dress to make it fit better.

The loss of artistic creative control and the reality of a dull day waiting around taking orders being at their beck and call, just being an object/prop pulled about placed as needed, as she does to her children (do as you are told to get the £ Rosie /football/dance lessons) , clearly got to her, because she is doing her own videos and shoots to feel better about the loss of control.

They are a great price point apparently!

I was laughing at Floralie too today doing strange things, she unlike Rosie should know better as a Teacher to not exploit and use her Nieces as props in her sales pitching.
She looked like she was really enjoying herself to me 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think she’s a far better advocate for clothing than most influencers who get the chance!

Reactions: 1
She's done no less than 4 ads on YouTube in the space of a month and 1 big one on Instagram that I skipped through. I genuinely don't remember her doing this many ads before and am gutted that, yet another favourite of mine is heading down the boring ad vlogs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She's done no less than 4 ads on YouTube in the space of a month and 1 big one on Instagram that I skipped through. I genuinely don't remember her doing this many ads before and am gutted that, yet another favourite of mine is heading down the boring ad vlogs.
Pretty sure her one’s on YouTube aren’t marked as ADs either…

She’s a sell out.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched Rosie in ages and I was shocked when I found out that she was turning 30 😲 am I in the minority here because I always thought she was pushing 40? Has she had work done?

Reactions: 12
Looks like she’s had her lips done. Maybe fillers?
yeah she looks way older than what she is.

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched Rosie in ages and I was shocked when I found out that she was turning 30 😲 am I in the minority here because I always thought she was pushing 40? Has she had work done?
She uses the Instagram filter to whiten her teeth which always looks very obvious and she did have her lips done at one point. I thought she was much older too.

Reactions: 5
She uses the Instagram filter to whiten her teeth which always looks very obvious and she did have her lips done at one point. I thought she was much older too.

On Instagram it appears that Rosie has had quite a bit of work on her teeth, her lips and Botox as her forehead moves oddly.

Rosie said she wasn't going to clean or do any family vlogging then proceeded to do the opposite.

Rosie seems to have taken on board criticism and is starting to bring her children on days out. The children look like they are walking on eggshells, and as if they haven't been taken on a day out before there was lots of encouragement as if it was all new to them.

Rosie let the pervets know where her children were going in advance of their day trip and she gave them footage of her children along with herself in bed.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I admired her for choosing not to show her children and for being a breath of fresh air.

Funny how the lure of a freebie can suddenly change someone’s principles. 🙄

Instagram really is the pits now. It’s just one long advertisement.

Reactions: 12
I have to say I also thought she was older, imo the dresses with the 3 quarter length arms she seems to love don't help.

I agree about instagram too, one big advertisement and people fall for it.

Rosie is exploiting her baby today on Instagram for content, so people can't get a good look at the recent work she has had done on her face.

The Saccone-Joly family poisoned the well, it will not always be like this.

Reactions: 3
Rosie said that she was invited by friends to lots of Jubilee parties they were hosting and that she was having lots of guests around to her house.

Over the Jubilee she showed her table set for just her children and husband not for guests and they were on a day out, they went to no party and had no party themselves.

Does she tell the truth about anything, is her whole life fake?

I am wondering if she even has any friends at all, she seems to only have her children, her husband, women she pays to do things to her body, her Mum, her sister and Grandparents.

I remember Rosie saying she was going to gift a box of biscuits to a retired couple that live near, as if they were not her grandparents and she was really generous to random neighbours. I think the 'friends' she refers to are the ones she pays at the beauty salon and family. I don't think Rosie has any friends and instead of dull phone calls with friends she records herself on Instagram and has a phone call to herself that she then shares with everyone.

Reactions: 6
Her latest stories on Instagram are links to dresses. Wonder if they're affiliated cause they're not marked as #ad.

• Wow
Her latest stories on Instagram are links to dresses. Wonder if they're affiliated cause they're not marked as #ad.
when looking on desktop they don't redirect through a different company but do say l.instagram and open in a new tab. unless the app have started their own affiliate programme i'd say no affiliate link so no ad needed!

Reactions: 2
Nice to see that Rosie has finally admitted in YouTube that she has not kept anything she bought and returned it all. That's why you pay higher prices for clothes they all wear once then return and you never see them again. Rosie must be very fake and she can't like anything she shows her followers that much because she never keeps it and you never see it again including her crafts.

Rosie is pulling down her knickers, pinging them and swinging her breasts around with lots of self touch whilst stripping in her bedroom. The children are with a tutor so I guess that the husband is in another room getting excited at the through of creeps getting hard at the thought of his family.

• Wow
  • Sick
when looking on desktop they don't redirect through a different company but do say l.instagram and open in a new tab. unless the app have started their own affiliate programme i'd say no affiliate link so no ad needed!
I watched her stories again earlier and she's put #AFF on her dress links. Hi Rosie 👋

Reactions: 5