Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is daring people to report them to social services again. They are using the children to attract the perverts for content again. She must be a saboteur who wants the children ruined, terrified one moment and laughing the next, on a real life rollercoaster, like in the one in her instagram. They share the world view of Michel Foucault, blurred boundaries, anything goes with children, they can consent, they don't need to consent, age is just a number and all that, they are smiling, their hair is washed, borrowed clothes are clean what is the problem🙄 child exploitation, child neglect, and chaotic parenting,!

She was even showing off that the daughter had no shoes of her own, her mother wears them.
I think the one thing we can probably all agree on is that the children have plenty of clothes and shoes even if Rosie does like the crocs which i’m guessing you’re referring to when you say her daughter doesn’t have shoes of her own. Some of the things you say are really quite mental. Maybe stop following her/bordering on stalking!?

Reactions: 9
She is daring people to report them to social services again. They are using the children to attract the perverts for content again. She must be a saboteur who wants the children ruined, terrified one moment and laughing the next, on a real life rollercoaster, like in the one in her instagram. They share the world view of Michel Foucault, blurred boundaries, anything goes with children, they can consent, they don't need to consent, age is just a number and all that, they are smiling, their hair is washed, borrowed clothes are clean what is the problem🙄 child exploitation, child neglect, and chaotic parenting,!

She was even showing off that the daughter had no shoes of her own, her mother wears them.
I think everyone is dying to know if you actually know Rosie in real life? What has she done to you? Critique is fair but to accuse her of offering her children up to ponces is a bit much. She seems like a great mum and it’s clear she loves those kids.

• Heart
Rosie,
Please stop twisting things said here. I do not care what size you are, if you look like a man facially, how cold your home is etc...what I dont agree with is...
1, stripping on screen.... just no need. You've admitted you can edit now so why not, as it would stop people watching you constantly touching your chest. You're not stupid, you know what you are doing! I'm all for body positivity but this is not the way to address it.
2, why are your children plastered all over the internet when you make it clear where you live, your local pub, their schools etc. I work in protective services and what you are doing is dangerous. I know for fact many men will be watching your channel just to masturbate to your children. How can you live knowing this. You've been incredibly foolish and you are not protecting them. I agree,of course you love them but the way you are is very dangerous for the.
You see Rosie, I'm not against you, I'm trying to help you. Please stop stripping as this brings the perverts to your channel and the same perverts may be paedophiles. Just please think about your approach. You could be a great youtuber and get I'm your money and gifts but in way that doesn't make your kids unsafe. Stop showing people where you live, the pub at the end of your street etc. And to reiterate... your size is no concern of mine and my aim is not to troll you. I just wish your husband would put his foot down. About 75-80 % of my daily work would be eradicated if parent did a better job of keeping their children off the net or if you could at least stop telling every Tom, dick and Harry where the paedophiles can find them. Many paedophiles have what we call "fantasy development" which u fortunately means they will assume they are friends of yours as you don't keep boundaries. Anyway, I've tried to help you...can lead a horse to water and all that. I dont be watching or commenting again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rosie,
Please stop twisting things said here. I do not care what size you are, if you look like a man facially, how cold your home is etc...what I dont agree with is...
1, stripping on screen.... just no need. You've admitted you can edit now so why not, as it would stop people watching you constantly touching your chest. You're not stupid, you know what you are doing! I'm all for body positivity but this is not the way to address it.
2, why are your children plastered all over the internet when you make it clear where you live, your local pub, their schools etc. I work in protective services and what you are doing is dangerous. I know for fact many men will be watching your channel just to masturbate to your children. How can you live knowing this. You've been incredibly foolish and you are not protecting them. I agree,of course you love them but the way you are is very dangerous for the.
You see Rosie, I'm not against you, I'm trying to help you. Please stop stripping as this brings the perverts to your channel and the same perverts may be paedophiles. Just please think about your approach. You could be a great youtuber and get I'm your money and gifts but in way that doesn't make your kids unsafe. Stop showing people where you live, the pub at the end of your street etc. And to reiterate... your size is no concern of mine and my aim is not to troll you. I just wish your husband would put his foot down. About 75-80 % of my daily work would be eradicated if parent did a better job of keeping their children off the net or if you could at least stop telling every Tom, dick and Harry where the paedophiles can find them. Many paedophiles have what we call "fantasy development" which u fortunately means they will assume they are friends of yours as you don't keep boundaries. Anyway, I've tried to help you...can lead a horse to water and all that. I dont be watching or commenting again.
It would not surprise me if the men followed her onto Instagram then onto other places she mentioned in her Instagram stories, to ensure the content continues as it is.

Parents of other children must be fuming at who she brought to the school and they have to smile as fake as Rosie to avoid the flying monkey mafia.

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep saying she wont let the comments affect her yet she keeps going on about it on all her platforms it seems.

if you’re not bothered about the comments then shut up and get on with your ‘job’

She’s making it out like she has been body shamed, which isnt the case at all. In fact the complete opposite, all i have seen is complimentary comments on her figure.

You can edit perfectly well so edit your videos, there is not need to undress in front of the camera unless you’re looking for that sort of attention…. I would judge a size 8 and a size 30 for doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she keep saying she wont let the comments affect her yet she keeps going on about it on all her platforms it seems.

if you’re not bothered about the comments then shut up and get on with your ‘job’

She’s making it out like she has been body shamed, which isnt the case at all. In fact the complete opposite, all i have seen is complimentary comments on her figure.

You can edit perfectly well so edit your videos, there is not need to undress in front of the camera unless you’re looking for that sort of attention…. I would judge a size 8 and a size 30 for doing that.
Perhaps she is getting you tube and only fans mixed up. People want to see try on hauls to see the clothes they don't want to see people in their underwear for all manner of reasons. If they did they would go to only fans.

Nobody has body shamed you Rosie. You just aren't doing it on the appropriate platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seeing as this is still techically a rave thread, I really don’t get the problem with her changing on her videos? She’s right, we are constantly bombarded with images of unrealistic super smooth airbrushed supermodels and I’m fed up of them. It makes me feel better seeing women that look like me and wearing the same undies I do. I don’t think just because she CAN edit it out that she should.

I’m glad to see her back doing the try ons as that why I liked her. I really dislike the ads but I just won’t watch them if she does more of what she used to do. And I don’t agree with anyone sharing children online but there we go. I still find her less irritating than 99% of influencers. She has been on the borderline the last few months with it being essentially nothing but ads but we’ll see.

• Heart
I do like her but I really don't want to see her in her granny knickers just in the clothes. I've fully clothed.

Plus she doesn't say at the beginning "i'm going to be stripping to my underwear and will tell you when to look away"

Watching a clothing haul you expect fully clothed adults.I'm sure she would not like it of her children saw another woman in her underwear on yt it's not normal to do that so why try and normalise it? Getting dressed and changed should be done in private and that is what we should teach children not putting videos online for millions to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do like her but I really don't want to see her in her granny knickers just in the clothes. I've fully clothed.

Plus she doesn't say at the beginning "i'm going to be stripping to my underwear and will tell you when to look away"

Watching a clothing haul you expect fully clothed adults.I'm sure she would not like it of her children saw another woman in her underwear on yt it's not normal to do that so why try and normalise it? Getting dressed and changed should be done in private and that is what we should teach children not putting videos online for millions to see.

The latest video Rosie out up on YouTube defence, alternative argument and delusion is no surprise to me. What we are being shown is not reality on YouTube, film or TV most of us know that. I felt so sad for those who wrote on the YouTube comments, the harm being done to other children by Mums being influenced that this is ok. The Police and social services will need more tax revenue, as James Lindsay on YouTube New Discourse in his school series covers the personality disordered caused in childhood that damage society later.

I think only fans is more suited than YouTube, has she said her YouTube video's are not suited to children? I assume she has an account there also, I have never been on only fans just heard about it.

I will defend Rosie on one thing, she is a millennial and has been surrounded also by the Orwellian message due to an over represented group who started the Yogyakarta principles that blurring of boundaries and that you should only be kind to certain people and others should shut up for they are not as equal.

Very sad that so many children are being influenced into harm. People never apologised for attacking Cassandra who warned of the Trojan horse.

Reactions: 1
I watched her latest try on vlog and read over 300+ comments fawning over and defending her. I'm all for body positivity and like her dress sense confidence.

However, I'm quite annoyed that she alluded to "getting comments" rather than admit to actively seeking out her thread on here and reading it. Nobody made her search for her thread and nobody forced her to read it. I'm fed up of these underhand vlogs in which influencers allude to Tattle in the knowledge that they'll be inundated with sympathy and the usual "oh they're just jealous" comments. At least one person seemed confused as to where the comments were because I couldn't find any either.

I used to doubt the fact that she undressed in front of the camera for unwanted attention, but OMG her recent vlog is blatant and purposefully just that.

Screenshot_20220409-204839_YouTube~2.jpg

Yeah I watched her try on & it’s like she’s going to be stubborn & defiant by continuing to strip off, when in reality we’re trying to give her constructive advice, well-meaning, to protect herself & her kids. She’s a mummy/family vlogger & should conduct herself more respectfully.

Absolutely love Rosie. I always feel brands spoil channels by dangling incentives and money to influencers. Used to love her but feel too many brand pushing. Criket and the magazine subs. She said her hubby Gary was main breadwinner and she used youtube money to buy things for yourtube.
Rosie, if you read this? Don't let companies tarnish your channel. Go back to how you were. X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I watched her latest try on vlog and read over 300+ comments fawning over and defending her. I'm all for body positivity and like her dress sense confidence.

However, I'm quite annoyed that she alluded to "getting comments" rather than admit to actively seeking out her thread on here and reading it. Nobody made her search for her thread and nobody forced her to read it. I'm fed up of these underhand vlogs in which influencers allude to Tattle in the knowledge that they'll be inundated with sympathy and the usual "oh they're just jealous" comments. At least one person seemed confused as to where the comments were because I couldn't find any either.

I used to doubt the fact that she undressed in front of the camera for unwanted attention, but OMG her recent vlog is blatant and purposefully just that.

View attachment 1184050
There is a push to normalize this type of thing in families, I wonder who is influencing influencers, who in turn influence the women commenting (if they are even are really women) on her YouTube video's. I have noted influencers who like her Instagram posts and now question them and Emily, are they of the same world view as the Henshaws? I was thinking about the comments on Instagram and YouTube there is nothing negative when I have looked, only truth and opinions posted here.

Does Rosie mark her video's suitable for children?

Reactions: 1
Never commented on this site until today.. searched for this girl and thought it would all be positive🤷‍♀️
I used to enjoy Rosies videos until once I commented about the fact she was always showing us in her knickers that perhaps this may attract the wrong kind of attention from males and perverts then BOOM she blocked me..
Why do these posters only like the I ❤You comments about how wonderful they are etc?
come on this girl is not what she seems?
She rants off on one as soon as she can many times and the“sweet innocent ditsy floral Rosie is left in the dust😂she wild! impo this girl has “issues” and needs constantly to be told how wonderful she is etc note for Rosie if you don’t like negative comments about yourself don’t read here!!🤷‍♀️🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
a try on haul is supposed to show how the clothes fit / their quality / how to style them, not the body they're being worn by! i just don't think it adds anything to the video, they aren't magic clothes that will shrink you down to a size 8. a vest top and cycling shorts will do the same job if you need to show how something fastens etc. if these videos are necessary then shops should just do away with changing rooms i suppose ...

Reactions: 4
a try on haul is supposed to show how the clothes fit / their quality / how to style them, not the body they're being worn by! i just don't think it adds anything to the video, they aren't magic clothes that will shrink you down to a size 8. a vest top and cycling shorts will do the same job if you need to show how something fastens etc. if these videos are necessary then shops should just do away with changing rooms i suppose ...
She does it for attention so that she can plead body shaming when that isn't even true.

People want decency Rosie, not nudity and granny knickers

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She does it for attention so that she can plead body shaming when that isn't even true.

People want decency Rosie, not nudity and granny knickers
exactly this. There is nothing wrong with wearing a bikini on a beach etc

Not to sound like a granny but what ever happened to having some decorum? Why can’t women keep it classy these days?

I’m honestly sick of seeing half naked people all the time in the name of body positivity or making it normal. So unless you’re prancing around half naked you don’t love yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 8