Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once you follow someone in Instagram or YouTube, their story comes up in a long list with others, they flow after each other in Instagram, if someone posted a story recently their post is nearer the beginning, I thought everyone knew this.

I post on Twitter several times a day about political stuff, I don't post much about the Europe issues at present as I do not have not enough info.

Having every few days over a few years received almighty rants as if I am being shouted at for something I had not done on Instagram, those people do stick out.

I find that there is a certain horseness in a voice when people have been singing at a gig or shouting at a spots events.

Reactions: 1
I didn't mind Rosie until today. Now all I see is a mean girl. I didn't want to believe she was like this. I'm so gutted and disappointed

Reactions: 5
I think reading here is triggering her and things that have happened to her in the past. Can see this is her way of fighting against it, some people really struggle with the thought of not being liked, I like how open she is about how she feels and if you look a little deeper you can see how fragile she is. I’m not saying everyone with immaculate houses and children are the same, but in my opinion there is a lot of anxiety that comes with needing things to look perfect on the outside, for fear of being judged in any way shape oe
People who have been through a lot of tit will try and fight back if something is really triggering for them (even in a passive aggressive manner to pretend they don’t care)
Rosie if you’re reading here I hope you’re ok!
People still enjoy watching you and love your content xx

I would love to know where her empathy for the unconsenting, unpaid props, non humans with their own stuff, who appear in her sales videos is, is it in the garage or return department? Where her empathy for those who copied the shattered candle glass craft is, where the empathy for the anyone who is concerned about her negligence harming of the vulnerable be they a DM commenter of anyone else, oh they have to be censored and the thing it seems to be is troubling a control freak is not being able to dictate the narrative and he shown up in public.

Others thoughts, feelings or resources are not as precious as Rosies is what she is showing us.

Interesting choice of words, to compare to the immaculate virgin, what an insult to the immaculate conception.

Reactions: 3
Does not get out Ipad, does not lower and slow voice into sales pitch, I don't need to place an adverts announcement.

Did you know you can get something that comes completely free at your local library, I will not waste your time and money so I can make money selling you and not admitting it's an advert to sell you an expensive subscription replica to make money from you, for something you can get free at your national or local library service. I will not lie to you and pretend I care about you, when manipulating you and doing the opposite.

People alerting others about their resources being taken, neglect and safeguarding v someone who protects her resources and tried to deplete others resources, self gain whilst whilst exploiting others, twists reality, shouts at us randomly in Instagram for years in a rage over things we did not do, manipulates trying to control the narrative with a straw man.

Projection is a psychological defense mechanism. When people project, they identify their negative emotions, beliefs, or traits in someone else. People project to protect themselves from uncomfortable inner conflict due to cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why is it when someone on insta or YT with a following reads a comment about themselves they don't like they automatically jump to calling people trolls or unhappy? It really puts me off them.

Reactions: 19
Rosie, don’t read here if you don’t like critique. Go & knit your own yoghurt or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is it when someone on insta or YT with a following reads a comment about themselves they don't like they automatically jump to calling people trolls or unhappy? It really puts me off them.
Exactly it's not as if everyone likes everyone in real life so why would it be any different online. I wonder if irl she is the Amanda from Motherland

Reactions: 10

That seriously irritated me. She actively sought out her thread and proved it by referencing a lot of what was said on here. That's not Trolling Rosie 😡

I loathe the concept that we're all trolls here. If someone were to message her directly with mean/threatening intentions or comment on her grid posts I'd totally understand her rant as I find that type of behaviour despicable.

Reactions: 16
Her behaviour is that of a controlling, manipulative, selfish, neglectful, lying, projecting, unhappy troll. It seems she is only happy when being fake and living in a delusion surrounded by those who worship her as their God, the fellow deluded props and the brownshirt/ flying monkey who censors decent we saw on the daily mail comments section, "grow up", "stop wasting time posting", be deluded like the flying monkey, pretend she isn't harming anyone stuff the flying monkey posted.🙄 See through like glass!

Reactions: 3
I used to like her but now I believe what people are saying about her being a bully to her husband. He seems such a nice man. I'm angry with myself for falling for her sweet act. I'm so disappointed. I must admit I didn't like the crafts etc as they look a little cheap and I don't see why she needs to undress on screen. My husband came in the room while I was watching one of her try on hauls and his first words were "where's her respect, her poor husband" and he hardly ever comments. I've decided to unsubscribe as have a few of my friends. I also work in protective services and I can't believe she is silly enough to post her poor children all on the internet. I protect my son with my life and no amount of money or free gifts would change that. Not a nice human, not a good mum and a tacky wife!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Saying tattle are her biggest fans.. well she is definitely ours. I’m sure as soon she uploads something she’s here checking what everyone is saying… she’s actually sooooo butt hurt over minor comments, what would she do if she got hinch level hate!?

you can’t act like it doesn’t bother you when you’re obsessive about checking this site… she might get views from us but she is also sending people to tattle.

Reactions: 10
My husband came in the room while I was watching one of her try on hauls and his first words were "where's her respect, her poor husband" and he hardly ever comments.

I never looked at it from that angle. Let's wait and see if she addresses this in her next rant. Now in fairness I do admire her body confidence, it's great to feel comfortable in your own skin, but I genuinely don't need to see anyone undressing on social media.

Reactions: 7
He shares her world view, he likely gets off on Cockold, he probably told her he loves when other men Voyeur her and the children along with the financial rewards.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Are people just pissed off that she does ad’s now and doesn’t always declare them, or is it more to it now? To be fair I think if I was being spoken about on the internet I’d get on the defence as well? I like to think that Rosie’s try on hauls were to make more women with larger body shapes feel more comfortable about themselves, you know like see it as a normal thing? You can go to the beach or pool and see more than what Rosie shows so I don’t quite get the hate here for it?

Reactions: 5
Are people just pissed off that she does ad’s now and doesn’t always declare them, or is it more to it now? To be fair I think if I was being spoken about on the internet I’d get on the defence as well? I like to think that Rosie’s try on hauls were to make more women with larger body shapes feel more comfortable about themselves, you know like see it as a normal thing? You can go to the beach or pool and see more than what Rosie shows so I don’t quite get the hate here for it?

I hope you don't have children.

Ignorance or a low IQ will not save you from risky, chaotic and neglectful patenting via police prosecution and having children removed from your care. The people allowing their children in that house unsupervised would be looking at the same charges.

As we have a safeguarding expect on the thread, maybe they can spell it out for you.

(i wrote this yesterday and am posting a day late bc i don't want another loftnq situation)

i usually just lurk these threads but mentioning the comment abt her not being at the same party as emily, the 'tacky' wreath AND the fact she changes on camera for a male audience??? oh my god girlie get (another) hobby or block this site i beg you. i admire her enthusiasm and backing herself with all her might but all those stories ... she's starting to sound like this thread's biggest fan!! i guess the stories were captioned though so not every comment is 'trolling' is it babe

I hope you don't have children.

Ignorance or a low IQ will not save you from risky, chaotic and neglectful patenting via police prosecution and having children removed from your care. The people allowing their children in that house unsupervised would be looking at the same charges.

As we have a safeguarding expect on the thread, maybe they can spell it out for you.
Maybe you can spell it out for me instead, but spell it slowly since I have a low IQ 😉
You’re insinuating that because she shows her children online she can potentially have them taken away? Perhaps you’d care to explain why a family like the Radford’s still have all their children in their care since they are everywhere online and TV, and not forgetting all the other thousands of family vloggers who also haven’t had their children taken from them? You make some really wild outlandish claims in this thread, and considering it’s a rave thread I’m a bit surprised to see it!

Reactions: 9
I suspect SS, Tax and AS A would be kept busy if they investigated.

I will leave the last word to Rosie, not that I will fall for it or believe her, others may, it is tough to accept you have been duped.

Bye Fresh