Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her response is disgusting! She’s really showing her true colours now isn’t she? Vulgar & chavvy.
Always had this opinion of her tbh can’t understand why so many people think she’s bubbly and sweetness and light 🤷‍♀️People really get sucked in by these women it’s a true reflection of life in 2022 the inability to think for one’s self🤷‍♀️Rosie is a con woman who makes money off being a fake 🤭

Reactions: 13
Her bedroom transformation is soulless, she may as well have filmed in black and white.

Reactions: 11
Her bedroom transformation is soulless, she may as well have filmed in black and white.
She has no personality any more. Just another Instahun selling her soul &!her kids for cash.
Her house is so boring & generic now.

Reactions: 15
"It was in my basket" 🙄 aye ok Rosie!!
And all of a sudden I had an email asking to collaborate…wow what a bloody coincidence 🤦‍♀️ you sure you didn’t email them more like Rosie 🤔

I thought it was really depressing too so glad I wasn’t the only one.. and the carpet.. well she won’t need to ever have a pedicure again that looks rough enough to keep any hard skin at bay!

Reactions: 7
And all of a sudden I had an email asking to collaborate…wow what a bloody coincidence 🤦‍♀️ you sure you didn’t email them more like Rosie 🤔

I thought it was really depressing too so glad I wasn’t the only one.. and the carpet.. well she won’t need to ever have a pedicure again that looks rough enough to keep any hard skin at bay!
I'm sure she isn't the first one to say "ooh! I'd just put it in my basket when they contacted to ask me to collaborate"
Can't remember who the other one I heard say it recently.
And the look on my face every time I hear it! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought she was great when she started, but last few videos feel like she isn’t the same person atall, it’s gone to her head, she loves all the gifted bits she gets she just doesn’t seem like a nice person or genuine anymore,
the talking to dog or baby gets on my nerves, and her house is just a clone of the rest of them on insta, she seemed to have her own style but feel like she has totally lost that, she says she loves a bargain but now the things she gets are more and more expensive the bed spread for example. Got people struggling can’t afford to heat their homes, then you have her brainwashing people that they need to decorate their house for every season!

Reactions: 10
Used to like her... just the same as all the rest. There's nothing unique about her now. God help them all when the day comes to an end...

I used to really like Rosie! I thought she was bubbly, down to earth, gentle and wholesome. Out of the few youtubers I watch, she was the only one my husband and son would not moan about, but now they will walk out of the room if the hear her voice on the tv. I used to really look forward to her videos. I didn't like the crafts as I found them a little tacky and her home is not my country style so I cant get any inspo from her but she still made me laugh and i like seeing the dresses on a bigger girl so i can try and see if any would suit me. I'm just so gutted she has changed. I dont know how to say this without sounding unkind, but she seems really rough now! And extremely uneducated. I feel I now see the true Rosie, and I dont feel any warmth to her now. Such a shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I used to enjoy her crafts but lately if they're not tacky, they're feckin sponsored. Yeah like we all have one of those cricket machines to whip out 🙄. She's a terror for leaving the #ad until the end of the vlog title as well.

Reactions: 8
She rarely disclosed an #ad upfront. How did she go from miss “I’ll never do aff links or ads im genuine” to either not disclosing or hiding it in tiny letters in the corner. Disingenuous.

• Heart
She rarely disclosed an #ad upfront. How did she go from miss “I’ll never do aff links or ads im genuine” to either not disclosing or hiding it in tiny letters in the corner. Disingenuous.
Because she got greedy or couldnt keep up the act

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God she really has gone from having her own taste to just a house the same as every other house on the gram huh🤷‍♀️She seems to have gotten carried away in the insta wave someone throw her a life ring see if we can save her 🤭 hampers for this hampers for that I mean really most people would be glad to have a hamper of food etc this year never mind a hamper full of crap they feel obligated to buy to KEEP zip🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has hamper baskets for the kids for everything! Valentine baskets, Easter baskets, Halloween baskets, Christmas Eve baskets. All for four kids filled with four times the absolute shite. No cost of living crisis in the Henshaw household eh?

Reactions: 8