Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see that Rosie has finally admitted in YouTube that she has not kept anything she bought and returned it all. That's why you pay higher prices for clothes they all wear once then return and you never see them again. Rosie must be very fake and she can't like anything she shows her followers that much because she never keeps it and you never see it again including her crafts.

Rosie is pulling down her knickers, pinging them and swinging her breasts around with lots of self touch whilst stripping in her bedroom. The children are with a tutor so I guess that the husband is in another room getting excited at the through of creeps getting hard at the thought of his family.
Interesting that the way you write reads exactly how another poster in here was writing, I’m beginning to think
Rosie has actually got a weirdo stalker perving
over her - and you may just be it!

Reactions: 11
Oh ffs yet ANOTHER #AD!!! That's bad enough but it's from the Stacey Solomon range 😏

I'm done with her, she's become so unrelatable and disingenuous lately. YouTube has finally gone to her head and she's cashing in big time with all her sponsored content. So much for it being a hobby 🙄 Seems like she's now using her YouTube income to fund that extension.

Also notice how she used her family to vlog previously sponsored content, Millie's bedroom, update on baby's nursery etc..

Rosie I haven't watched any of your videos in ages, because if you're not flashing your knickers and boobs for the camera, you're only making vlogs if they're sponsored. I preferred the old genuine Rosie with the cosy kitchen and fun vlogs minus ads. Such a pity that you've changed so much, or are we seeing the real Rosie now 🤔

Reactions: 19
Oh ffs yet ANOTHER #AD!!! That's bad enough but it's from the Stacey Solomon range 😏

I'm done with her, she's become so unrelatable and disingenuous lately. YouTube has finally gone to her head and she's cashing in big time with all her sponsored content. So much for it being a hobby 🙄 Seems like she's now using her YouTube income to fund that extension.

Also notice how she used her family to vlog previously sponsored content, Millie's bedroom, update on baby's nursery etc..

Rosie I haven't watched any of your videos in ages, because if you're not flashing your knickers and boobs for the camera, you're only making vlogs if they're sponsored. I preferred the old genuine Rosie with the cosy kitchen and fun vlogs minus ads. Such a pity that you've changed so much, or are we seeing the real Rosie now 🤔
I do wonder this sometimes. Was I just taken in by the act and she knew all along how to become a successful account she could monetise? Or has it all just gone to her head? Such a shame because I really liked her content before

Reactions: 16
She loves the critism, from her video, she said on Instagram she wouldn't put the children on line as it was not safe.

Rosie causes harm from the Gin glass she encouraged viewers make, to her own children. The contradictory family posted on the Mail articles claiming the opposite of tangable truth.

The safeguarding poster was correct, report and ignore.

Zero engagement, unfollow, report, Click straight out of the videos and leave YouTube each time if I accidentally click on her content.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed with her AD she’s putting it in white so you can hardly see it
why do they do this? It’s so obvious to anyone when a post is an ad. It just makes them look really sneaky and dishonest when they try and hide the ‘ad’. I wonder if it’s something the brands demand?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
why do they do this? It’s so obvious to anyone when a post is an ad. It just makes them look really sneaky and dishonest when they try and hide the ‘ad’. I wonder if it’s something the brands demand?
It has to be obvious so that you decide whether or not to read or watch any further. Reports can be made to the ASA and some influencers have been put on the name and shame list.

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic was on there and current influencers include Charlotte Crosby, Jake Quickenden and Billie Faiers/Shepherd

They get monitored and if it continues the ASA look into closing down social media accounts such as insta...

Reactions: 3
She has the children in a lying down pose on Instagram and YouTube after she said it was not safe to do so herself - because of her 'only fans behavior' - attracting perverts!

Maybe she hates the fact Gary can't support them in the lifestyle Rosie thinks she deserves and she doesn't really want to look after her children, maybe this is her way of having the responsibly removed.

You can report (with various pieces of evidence and information she has shared ) your concerns.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was tax fraud going on also.

• Wow
It has to be obvious so that you decide whether or not to read or watch any further. Reports can be made to the ASA and some influencers have been put on the name and shame list.

Nikki Ryan Fopperholic was on there and current influencers include Charlotte Crosby, Jake Quickenden and Billie Faiers/Shepherd

They get monitored and if it continues the ASA look into closing down social media accounts such as insta...
Yes I do understand that they are legally obligated to display it, which is why I wonder why they continue to try to hide it. It’s not like it’s not obvious when a post is an ad, and I have so much more respect for an influencer who is entirely transparent, ‘ad’ is front and centre. I’m sure I speak for most people too… I just wonder what the motivation is for the influencer to obscure the ‘ad’ on their content. Perhaps it means they conmand a higher fee if they don’t splash ‘AD’ in black font on the front of their post. Who knows, but there must be a reason that so many of them try to hide it.

Reactions: 8
This YouTuber is encouraging people to report with evidence to your MP the abuse of the vulnerable by influencers as there are las changes about to me made

You can take all your evidence with a copy for yourself and your MP. You can book an appointment to have a chat. You need to provide the answer you want and evidence/problems.

The concern is child exploitation, viewers who are vulnerable being harmed by the family mail Gin glass incident, financially, time and emotionally expolited and in some cases the influencer has a management team exploiting them. Rosie said she has no management.

You can book an appointment with your MP by giving your address as they only see constituents.

This YouTuber wants you to speak to your MP.

Reactions: 4
How on earth is Rosie abusing her children?! Showing them on her socials isn’t a reason to be doing the most and emailing MP’s. Let’s reserve this energy for children who are actually at risk of harm.

Reactions: 7
How on earth is Rosie abusing her children?! Showing them on her socials isn’t a reason to be doing the most and emailing MP’s. Let’s reserve this energy for children who are actually at risk of harm.
Those who want to stop safeguarding are a safeguarding concern, safeguarding is everyone's Business. If you lack insight then I am sorry for any children in your life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Those who want to stop safeguarding are a safeguarding concern, safeguarding is everyone's Business. If you lack insight then I am sorry for any children in your life.
You are actually unhinged. It seems like you have some personal vendetta against Rosie. The biggest safeguarding risk she has probably vomits from you.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It'
s what happens to the photos of these children once they're online for any pervert to use. They can use the images to superimpose onto abuse victims, it's sickening & disturbing.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She
It'

s what happens to the photos of these children once they're online for any pervert to use. They can use the images to superimpose onto abuse victims, it's sickening & disturbing.
She knows, she knows full well what she is doing and thinks it's great. I am ignorning the transference and her social media as the safeguarding expert advised. She is probably hitting the Gin - as it is clear like water - again.

MPs are looking into this culture and are changing the law, they are on holiday during term time.

I think legislation does need to be put in place. Years ago my children did theatre work and TV ADs and each time a Performance License regulated under the Children & Young Persons Act 1933/63 was required before my children could start any work, without it the production company hiring children would be fined. However, as far as I’m aware no such requirement seem to be needed when children are used for ads via their parents social media account; where most exploitation seems to happen…also this way is cheaper for the likes of Primark who won’t need to go through hours of auditions, waiting for a licence to be accepted then licence time restrictions and various fees…also, do the kids actually receive any payment or have a say?

Reactions: 9
I think legislation does need to be put in place. Years ago my children did theatre work and TV ADs and each time a Performance License regulated under the Children & Young Persons Act 1933/63 was required before my children could start any work, without it the production company hiring children would be fined. However, as far as I’m aware no such requirement seem to be needed when children are used for ads via their parents social media account; where most exploitation seems to happen…also this way is cheaper for the likes of Primark who won’t need to go through hours of auditions, waiting for a licence to be accepted then licence time restrictions and various fees…also, do the kids actually receive any payment or have a say?
Consent or empathy for others is something certain personality types ignore when it comes to others, different though when it comes to themselves.

We all heard her online rants and Hear her 'voice' in her media comments section in the daily mail articles. As many commented over the thread noted, some men are just Beta and enable this type of thing, so are as responsible.

You saw what happened when Rosie had zero creative control and was a prop herself she could not tolerate what she dishes out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She has the children in a lying down pose on Instagram and YouTube after she said it was not safe to do so herself - because of her 'only fans behavior' - attracting perverts!

Maybe she hates the fact Gary can't support them in the lifestyle Rosie thinks she deserves and she doesn't really want to look after her children, maybe this is her way of having the responsibly removed.

You can report (with various pieces of evidence and information she has shared ) your concerns.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was tax fraud going on also.

You’re not all there!

You are actually unhinged. It seems like you have some personal vendetta against Rosie. The biggest safeguarding risk she has probably vomits from you.
1000000% a personal vendetta against her, with numerous accounts on this thread (you can tell by the vocabulary used and the way it’s all worded. It’s mind numbing to read but also a bit freaky the way they’re going in and trying to get people on board to report her.
How about “red heart” YOU report her if you feel the need to, and see what happens! Because I can guarantee absolutely nothing will since she’s doing absolutely nothing wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re not all there!

1000000% a personal vendetta against her, with numerous accounts on this thread (you can tell by the vocabulary used and the way it’s all worded. It’s mind numbing to read but also a bit freaky the way they’re going in and trying to get people on board to report her.
How about “red heart” YOU report her if you feel the need to, and see what happens! Because I can guarantee absolutely nothing will since she’s doing absolutely nothing wrong.
Unfortunately for Rosie Henshaw, I doubt that this is all because one person has a “vendetta” against her. Perhaps she believes that one person is making all the posts of tattle because her and her family made multiple accounts to comment on the Daily Mail article that critiqued her. I myself find many aspects of her content disturbing and wildly inappropriate.

Her comments about vomiting to control her weight, her attitude towards food, and her behaviour surround body image is all indicative of an ED. It’s especially concerning that her young daughter will be able to hear her and is being exposed to dangerous behaviour patterns an attitudes. Gin and vomit are distinctive smells on the breath.

I find her filming and uploading videos of herself prancing around her bedroom in her underwear utterly inappropriate and indecent behaviour for anyone, especially a parent who markets themselves as “family friendly”. She is exposing her children to all kinds of dangers; and she cannot be unaware of that fact. If she wants to undress on camera for money, she should do it on the appropriate platform (only fans), and she should absolutely not involve her children in it in any way.

She is stubbornly refusing to accept constructive criticism, even the criticism that endeavours to ensure her own children are safe. So, either she is a liar, intent on deceiving and scamming others, or she is suffering from extreme cognitive dissonance. Saying that multiple people’s genuine concerns and disgust at her online public behaviour is merely all the work of one person is ridiculous. And it's a cop out to maintain her delusional myth that she is doing nothing wrong.

From looking at her Social Blade, there is clearly more than one person unsubscribing and stopping watching her. Social Blade also shows her estimated financial earnings from YouTube. It must be so humiliating that taking her clothes off on camera only earns her a minimum of £20 a month to a maximum of £330 a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 4