Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she said YouTube was just a hobby. She wouldn't show her kids and wasn't in it for the money ?! She's just another Stacy Solomon wannabe. Yuck

Reactions: 16
I messaged her to say I used to like her but the constant ads have put me off! This was her reply......you OK hun???

That's a horrible response to a (what I hope) genuine message. I'd actually be quite upset if I received a response like that from someone I follow. Absolutely no need for that at all and it just goes to show that her true colours are showing. Crass and uneducated are two words that spring to mind after seeing that reply.

Reactions: 19
Yes well I thought it was constructive criticism because I liked the fact that she seemed so natural and not out for all she could get but then recently it's just been constant ads,affs and gifted and it's just too much especially when she always says that youtube and Instagram are just a hobby! But yes it just goes to show she's not all sweetness and light like she likes to portray on social media. I didn't think my message granted being blocked but there we go!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her response is disgusting! She’s really showing her true colours now isn’t she? Vulgar & chavvy.

Reactions: 13
Yes well I thought it was constructive criticism because I liked the fact that she seemed so natural and not out for all she could get but then recently it's just been constant ads,affs and gifted and it's just too much especially when she always says that youtube and Instagram are just a hobby! But yes it just goes to show she's not all sweetness and light like she likes to portray on social media. I didn't think my message granted being blocked but there we go!
I’d take what you say with a pinch of salt since conveniently your message isn’t there, you could of said anything to her and with a reply like that from Rosie I could put money on it that you said a lot more than she wasn’t for you anymore because of ads

Reactions: 3
I messaged her to say I used to like her but the constant ads have put me off! This was her reply......you OK hun???
Did you reply to a story or pm her directly? I understand you not sharing your message for fear of being outted.

Reactions: 1
What a witch she is!?

She has obviously got a full on influencer ego now.

Stupid twit.

Reactions: 10
Is this what her followers can see or a private message?
Private message.

Her response is disgusting! She’s really showing her true colours now isn’t she? Vulgar & chavvy.
Yeah you're right. She's always been quite vulgar actually. Always making sexual jokes with 'gal' or joking around with her tits hanging out everywhere in these hauls. I've never actually seen anyone else do a try on haul and actually stand there in their underwear like that. She's not right

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She strikes me as the nasty sort. Money money money 😪 as soon as she started editing... knew our time was over! She can go fck herself ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She strikes me as the nasty sort. Money money money 😪 as soon as she started editing... knew our time was over! She can go fck herself ✌
Yes defo! You can see through them can't you. Defo knew she had a nasty streak to her

Maybe she can replace her dreadful kitchen then with her affiliated links and tax cough cough money. That kitchen is so ugly and she stands infront of it like it is somehow wonderful, that cooker hood is all wrong and the top cupboards not lining up with the bottom ones, it looks like a work experience teen designed it!
I thought I was the only one who don't like the kitchen 🤣🤣 it's so small with soany handles 🤣🤣 I used to much prefer her dresser background. I just really couldn't have that kitchen in my house

Reactions: 5
Yes defo! You can see through them can't you. Defo knew she had a nasty streak to her

I thought I was the only one who don't like the kitchen 🤣🤣 it's so small with soany handles 🤣🤣 I used to much prefer her dresser background. I just really couldn't have that kitchen in my house
Not my taste.

Reactions: 1
I’d take what you say with a pinch of salt since conveniently your message isn’t there, you could of said anything to her and with a reply like that from Rosie I could put money on it that you said a lot more than she wasn’t for you anymore because of ads
I replied to the message from the story so therefore once they block you the story dissapears and you can see what you've wrote!

Did you reply to a story or pm her directly? I understand you not sharing your message for fear of being outted.
I replied to a story which is why the message isn't there what I said.

Reactions: 2
What has she done to her face in her latest You Tube video? She has an alarmed look and her eyebrows seem to have been winched up with fake eyebrows on. Is this Botox? Not sure where the eyebrows are from but they don't look real.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh another collaboration over the bed now ffs!!!! Yep that's it! I'm done with her! She's really changed!

• Angry
Reactions: 10