Rosie Henshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even said it herself on the house tour "for the gram". Changed days for Miss Rosie... turned into a massive witch overnight. That's wot a bit of fame does to the average Joe

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I've unsubscribed from her channel. Between the undisclosed #ads, tacky crafts, cringe baby voice, wobbly boobs and her new fakeness, I just couldn't take anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Like someone said... shes bitchy. Even to her poor husband. Poor man... he could do so much better than her. He seems so sweet, but shes like an oversized twit that would sell her kids and soul for some cash. Her house is still so shite! Imagine working all day and coming home to her and a crap home. Poor,poor man

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s definitely waiting and praying every night for an invite for a cuppa with hinch and Stacey Solomon you can see she is desperate and would be her dream to get in there
The Halloween hamper 🤦‍♀️ is just a step too far when does it stop..

She has hamper baskets for the kids for everything! Valentine baskets, Easter baskets, Halloween baskets, Christmas Eve baskets. All for four kids filled with four times the absolute shite. No cost of living crisis in the Henshaw household eh?
What lovely memories for her children and traditions they may pass down to their own

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
370A8E56-2368-441D-A9F3-925697022C1B.png

she needs reporting that AFF is hardly visible

7274E4B0-D701-451D-8298-88C254E0E94C.png
And this one

I’ve made a complaint to the ASA, she shouldn’t be so sneaky and needs to learn it’s unacceptable

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah maybe Rosie’s grandchildren will also be sold online so their parents can live a life of consumerism & greed.
I don’t think greed is seasonal hamper baskets for your kids? She’s not going out buying them all a bloody Lamborghini. We all want to give our kids nice memories. They’re in a position to do it. Gary has a job that pays well. Regardless of the cost of living crisis, there will always be poverty, always someone richer than someone else, how do you propose we stop that? Equal pay for everyone no matter there skill or qualifications? At the end of the day people are entitled to spend their own money on whatever the hell they like.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think greed is seasonal hamper baskets for your kids? She’s not going out buying them all a bloody Lamborghini. We all want to give our kids nice memories. They’re in a position to do it. Gary has a job that pays well. Regardless of the cost of living crisis, there will always be poverty, always someone richer than someone else, how do you propose we stop that? Equal pay for everyone no matter there skill or qualifications? At the end of the day people are entitled to spend their own money on whatever the hell they like.
She’s spending money that she’s got from pimping out her kids & having her tits half hanging out. The fact that she’s flaunting all her materialism in the middle of an economic crisis is tone deaf & crass. She used to be relatable, now everything’s for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
👋 hi Rosie…or family/friend of Rosie

• Haha
Well, with all due respect, Rosie likely couldn’t afford to buy each of her children a Lamborghini, they cost around £200k. She would need to do a few more scammy undisclosed adds and affiliate links to afford even one Lamborghini. However, I do think they are able to afford 4 tat gift hampers for their children each month (whether or not they are actually buying them :unsure:) but not due to Garry. I mean Garry is a crane operator, right? So, the absolute maximum salary he could be earning is £47k, with the average salary being £37k. It’s Rosie bringing in the big bucks, an “influencer” of her rank with all the adds and stuff she does would likely be bringing in significantly more than Gary’s maximum salary. As a family their income for this year so far is probably over £100k. And Christmas is coming, and influencers love Christmas, they can make almost doble what they make throughout the rest of the year in December alone.

So maybe it’s their money to spend, or rather it’s her money to waste, actually it’s her viewers money she has scammed off them by not disclosing adds. No wonder she is so insistent it’s Garry footing the bill for her tone-deaf frivolous “spending” she so loves to crow about online. The irony is, she isn’t spending anything to get this stuff, influencers are given so much for free. And none of its even worth showing off, there is nothing about her, her family, or her house that is engaging, definitely not something I would be influenced into replicating. I don’t think even Rosie likes the things she gets for free and has to promote 🙄. Looking at her content over time she barely keeps any of the things she makes or promotes. The miser sells them on, making more money as she didn’t pay for the things to begin with. I wonder how long that new bed will last? She doesn’t like to spend her money but loves telling others how to spend theirs.

• Heart
  • Wow
I've reported her too. How awful to hide it like that. Why cant she just be honest?

On another note.. she is really irresponsible. We now know where she lives, where they eat, where they go to school and the kids middle names. Why isnt she keeping them safe. I'm sure she loves them dearly, so why put them all in danger!

Well, with all due respect, Rosie likely couldn’t afford to buy each of her children a Lamborghini, they cost around £200k. She would need to do a few more scammy undisclosed adds and affiliate links to afford even one Lamborghini. However, I do think they are able to afford 4 tat gift hampers for their children each month (whether or not they are actually buying them :unsure:) but not due to Garry. I mean Garry is a crane operator, right? So, the absolute maximum salary he could be earning is £47k, with the average salary being £37k. It’s Rosie bringing in the big bucks, an “influencer” of her rank with all the adds and stuff she does would likely be bringing in significantly more than Gary’s maximum salary. As a family their income for this year so far is probably over £100k. And Christmas is coming, and influencers love Christmas, they can make almost doble what they make throughout the rest of the year in December alone.

So maybe it’s their money to spend, or rather it’s her money to waste, actually it’s her viewers money she has scammed off them by not disclosing adds. No wonder she is so insistent it’s Garry footing the bill for her tone-deaf frivolous “spending” she so loves to crow about online. The irony is, she isn’t spending anything to get this stuff, influencers are given so much for free. And none of its even worth showing off, there is nothing about her, her family, or her house that is engaging, definitely not something I would be influenced into replicating. I don’t think even Rosie likes the things she gets for free and has to promote 🙄. Looking at her content over time she barely keeps any of the things she makes or promotes. The miser sells them on, making more money as she didn’t pay for the things to begin with. I wonder how long that new bed will last? She doesn’t like to spend her money but loves telling others how to spend theirs.
I know taste is personal but they dont look like they have money. All looks tacky

• Heart
I've reported her too. How awful to hide it like that. Why cant she just be honest?

On another note.. she is really irresponsible. We now know where she lives, where they eat, where they go to school and the kids middle names. Why isnt she keeping them safe. I'm sure she loves them dearly, so why put them all in danger!

I know taste is personal but they dont look like they have money. All looks tacky
I also find her very tacky 😁.

How exactly did you report her? I wouldn't know how? Like, what did you write, and what did they say once you did report her?

Tbh she does the hiyaaaaaa bit at the start of the videos and the Iv been Rosie Henshaw at the end and pretends to be all sweetness and light but she’s certainly not🤭she’s a self indulgent bitchy woman prepared to wobble her boobs online for any pervert looking for a w***, and giggle around in that soulless bedroom telling us “Gal loves all her lumpy bits etc etc etc she speaks tit for money infact she will do anything for money how the duck can people be “influenced” by these twats🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Just Google ASA
Thank you! Does anyone have a screenshot of how they complained to the ASA? It would be great to have a template.

Tbh she does the hiyaaaaaa bit at the start of the videos and the Iv been Rosie Henshaw at the end and pretends to be all sweetness and light but she’s certainly not🤭she’s a self indulgent bitchy woman prepared to wobble her boobs online for any pervert looking for a w***, and giggle around in that soulless bedroom telling us “Gal loves all her lumpy bits etc etc etc she speaks tit for money infact she will do anything for money how the duck can people be “influenced” by these twats🤷‍♀️
Indeed, then again considering that Rosie is willing to exploit her own children for money and attention, it’s hardly surprising that she is willing to scam and exploit her followers. She clearly views others as just a means to an end, not people with thoughts, feelings, and lives of their own. I think part of her gets off on scamming people, like a toddler that has gotten away with an outrageous lie. I feel most sorry for her family, especially her children. If this is how she treats strangers on the internet, she must be very difficult to live with, willing to do anything for money and attention. And goodness only knows what she must be getting up to behind Garry’s back, it must be a relief for him to escape her at work. And her poor children probably love to escape her at school.

I didn't even notice that those books she showed had an #aff. I mean, they're feckin books that you can order yourself, without an "influencer" showing you, if you were that interested. That's a new low for Rosie.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thank you! Does anyone have a screenshot of how they complained to the ASA? It would be great to have a template.

Indeed, then again considering that Rosie is willing to exploit her own children for money and attention, it’s hardly surprising that she is willing to scam and exploit her followers. She clearly views others as just a means to an end, not people with thoughts, feelings, and lives of their own. I think part of her gets off on scamming people, like a toddler that has gotten away with an outrageous lie. I feel most sorry for her family, especially her children. If this is how she treats strangers on the internet, she must be very difficult to live with, willing to do anything for money and attention. And goodness only knows what she must be getting up to behind Garry’s back, it must be a relief for him to escape her at work. And her poor children probably love to escape her at school.
Ok I’ve figured it out. You’ve got to be some crazy ex of Gary’s 😂

👋 hi Rosie…or family/friend of Rosie
Love how anyone with a different opinion is always that person or has to know said person. Hard to swallow that someone disagrees? duck sake there are bigger problems in the world than Rosie Henshaw’s Halloween hampers 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ok I’ve figured it out. You’ve got to be some crazy ex of Gary’s 😂

Love how anyone with a different opinion is always that person or has to know said person. Hard to swallow that someone disagrees? duck sake there are bigger problems in the world than Rosie Henshaw’s Halloween hampers 😂
Gary must of got about in his heyday..by the looks of it he has tons of crazy exs on this thread! If you’re a fan hun this Rosie henshaw thread isn’t the place for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6