Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marylou

VIP Member
She's done no less than 4 ads on YouTube in the space of a month and 1 big one on Instagram that I skipped through. I genuinely don't remember her doing this many ads before and am gutted that, yet another favourite of mine is heading down the boring ad vlogs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

freshhead

Think pre Stalin public women, read any Orwell? Not heard of Foucault and boys, you can work it out from there. Change the ideology, change the world view, change the behaviour!

Because I was ordered not to contact authorities I am considering it, as that in its self was a safeguarding red flag, bit busy now so will see.
No one has ordered you not to contact authorities, but not everyone is going to agree with you wasting our already precious, over-stretched authorities. You go on like you do know Rosie personally, and if you don’t I think you’re taking it all a bit to seriously. She may not be your cup of tea and irritating you like she is others on here by doing or not doing certain things, but do these irritants really warrant the things you’re considering doing?

Marylou

VIP Member
I'm starting to skip through (or not watch) a lot of Rosie's vlogs nowadays 😕 The #ads are irritating but what's worse is she doesn't mark it as an ad so you only discover it when you're watching. She needs to be more transparent.

I'm all for supporting her but the most recent WILD ad has irritated me because every second influencer is doing ads for them and I never took Rosie as someone who jumped on a bandwagon. I also feel that she only made the vlog to fit in the ad which, again, goes against everything Rosie has said about YouTube being a hobby and she only vlogs when she feels like it and has proper content.

• Heart

justobservinghere89

370A8E56-2368-441D-A9F3-925697022C1B.png

she needs reporting that AFF is hardly visible

7274E4B0-D701-451D-8298-88C254E0E94C.png
And this one

I’ve made a complaint to the ASA, she shouldn’t be so sneaky and needs to learn it’s unacceptable

Last edited:
  • Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Gone off her. She seems to think everyone loves her house; is jealous of her and that Gary earns a good wage. I don’t think any of those things - I think she’s started to earn a little pocket money from YT which she then splurges on tat. I mean how many fucking pumpkins does a person need? 😂 I quickly go off people who become greedy, who start manipulating their audience and who aren’t transparent and upfront about ads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Pinkii

VIP Member
The comments were all very positive and everyone said she was a breath of fresh air and then she sold out like the rest if them.. surely that needs to tell her something

People liked and valued her opinion because she wasn’t being paid for it.

if you want to be like the rest of the crappy influencers rosie then carry on but negative comments and people disliking you because of your crappy ad’s is part of the package.

vallend

I swear every video lately has been a cherryz hall aka unmarked ad. Or at least it feels like it. A world away from a year or so ago when I would watch her videos immediately. I don’t even click now.

It all just feels different. I admired the fact she did house tours etc and mentioned her kids and family but never showed them or used them for ads etc. her kids are all over her social media now, makes me uncomfortable.

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Used to like her... just the same as all the rest. There's nothing unique about her now. God help them all when the day comes to an end...

A Real Fake

The woman who jumped a round her bedroom in her knickers and a short skimpy top ready to pop at the boobs, the one who knows how to attract the perverts and manipulate the last £ out of her exploited followers before the October energy bills.

I note that the daughter was instructed to pose on the beach with her legs sprayed apart and her dress pushed up to her knickers, knowing perverts are watching? Clearly there is a keeness for the daughter to follow in the family trade later as a woman of the night , the child is skinny and mother so fat because she has already manipulated her into her personal slave, she has returned to school for a rest!
Seriously, I worry you are not right in the head! 😲 you clearly have some personal vendetta, this is not the place.

havetowonder

Her response is disgusting! She’s really showing her true colours now isn’t she? Vulgar & chavvy.
Always had this opinion of her tbh can’t understand why so many people think she’s bubbly and sweetness and light 🤷‍♀️People really get sucked in by these women it’s a true reflection of life in 2022 the inability to think for one’s self🤷‍♀️Rosie is a con woman who makes money off being a fake 🤭

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I don't think she's changed as a person. Just because she's done a few ads? 😂 I like her - always have, always will.

Never seen her talk about her family. When did she do that? I think it's hilarious that she said her allegedly bullying Gary will become their inside joke 😂 Does she bollocks, bully him 🙄 you can see they absolutely idolise one another and she's created a beautiful family and gorgeous home with him. Can't get on board the dislike train here, she makes me giggle and she's fabulous 😁 Her showing her vulnerability only endears her even more.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tellingthetruth123

Chatty Member
Another blinkin' #Ad :sleep: you can't trust any of them.
Yip ! She said it was just a hobby for her and not for the money
Goes on about body positivity etc but god forbid her kids hair is messy or her “sweaty fringe” is on show
Loved her wee house when she first started but find it a bit soulless now.
I loved her at first but just find her fake and very greedy now

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I actually really like her, not so much her content as I'm not really her target audience but I'll watch her videos sometimes just because I enjoy her. I don't get why some people hate her so much? Has she actually done anything grievous or is it just a case of when you dislike someone you criticise everything they do?
I used to like her when she started out on YouTube but then she transitioned over to instagram and she changed. I get the impression she thinks everyone is envious of her her house and husband. It hasn’t crossed her mind that some people might actually have their own lovely house/home and husband/partner.

• Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Good grief SkyBlueGrassGreen you've certainly got an axe to grind! I can only think you know Rosie personally, otherwise why would you go to this much trouble to hate her and her family? You've said some pretty serious stuff including how social services and HMRC need to be involved in her life, I hope you're not going to make false claims to SS and waste their time when they are so thinly stretched already.

FWIW I used to like Rosie a lot, but moved on a bit as she involved her kids and husband more (not my thing) and she pissed me off when she went all mainstream influencer working with Hello Fresh, Cherryz, etc etc but she seems like a decent person to me. Her kids look happy and well looked after. I have to say your comments on Rosie and her family stink of jealousy.

• Angry

vallend

Wow well reading here has clearly touched a nerve hasn’t it?! Quite the over reaction, there’s only been one or two posts making nasty comments the rest is mainly what could be viewed as constructive criticism and this is in the rave section, it could be a lot worse. The fact is she sold out doing all these ads she swore she wouldn’t do. She was different, her house was different, she seemed genuine. I think people miss that. And we’re allowed to say that.

• Heart

vallend

She rarely disclosed an #ad upfront. How did she go from miss “I’ll never do aff links or ads im genuine” to either not disclosing or hiding it in tiny letters in the corner. Disingenuous.

• Heart

Marylou

VIP Member
So we're all jealous weird freaks according to Gary. Why why why why does jealousy have to be constantly mentioned by Instahuns when talking about anyone who isn't licking their arse??

I despise actual trolls that slide into people's inboxes to insult them. That's not on in any shape or meaning. There's a big difference between actively searching a known gossip site and direct messages.

• Heart