Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her new brand is definitely something to do with homewares of some sort. Most of her pictures recently have had "home things" in the background. Her Cancer scare could not have come at a better time. The tree is up early for a reason. It's that time of year again Sell sell sell €€€$$$$

Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion

Buy my stuff but I’ll never confess, I swear it’s not from AliExpress

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s tacky imo and both Rosie Con and Mrs Makeup are very tacky!
Like seriously like u said the kids are still coming down from the Halloween buzz and back to school tomoro u want them to be relaxed but no they're right next Christmas like wtffff who knows whatll go on the next few weeks they need a fkn hobby

Reactions: 7
Just watched her stories, i don't follow anymore ,
But the kids are dancing around the tree, in all fairness , those poor kids , two months to wait for Santa .....but ....anything for a fiver...she's obviously got loads of colabs to film or something to push.

Bugs me actually that all the instahuns are #ads all the time now and none of the retailers can get in on the Christmas trade 😬

Reactions: 4
They make it their mission to drag the absolute arse out of every occasion in order to maximise any earnings they can get from them. It’s why Halloween starts on October 1st and Christmas starts on November 1st. If you prolong the holiday for as long as you can then you also prolong the period within where people are more likely to be spendy. Like someone said, Rosie had her tree down last year on Stephens Day, a time where most of us are still very much in the throes of festivities they’ve already moved onto the January sales. Then once January is over it’s onto the spring wardrobe and swipe ups for this that and the other before they go out of stock etc.,
Relentless rubbish. I find if you just do your own thing and go at your own pace you tend to bypass most of this shite

Reactions: 23
They make it their mission to drag the absolute arse out of every occasion in order to maximise any earnings they can get from them. It’s why Halloween starts on October 1st and Christmas starts on November 1st. If you prolong the holiday for as long as you can then you also prolong the period within where people are more likely to be spendy. Like someone said, Rosie had her tree down last year on Stephens Day, a time where most of us are still very much in the throes of festivities they’ve already moved onto the January sales. Then once January is over it’s onto the spring wardrobe and swipe ups for this that and the other before they go out of stock etc.,
Relentless rubbish. I find if you just do your own thing and go at your own pace you tend to bypass most of this shite
They all the same, their zoom call on sales must have taught them to maximise on Christmas!
Halloween over, boom, cosy Christmas nights,lights & movies.
January 1st, Tree down, fresh start, 5am club, goals, planners, new page new chapter shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm so glad I've unfollowed the lot of them. With all the emphasis they put on consumerism it's no wonder half of them claim to suffer with anxiety. I would be anxious too if I was under constant pressure to stay relevant and drive sales for stuff I don't even use or like through IG. They have all sold their souls in my opinion, and those of their families too as nothing is ever private or sacred anymore. All their experiences and 'things' are enjoyed through a lens, and they 100% would not be doing or purchasing any of it it they couldn't share it on their platforms. I would feel sorry them if they hadn't already shown themselves to be lying, two-faced hypocrites. If COVID has achieved anything it has shown us how little bloggers actually matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can someone tell me why people are already saying they'll be buying her new brand even though they've no idea what it is?

• Wow
  • Haha
Because if they do a story licking rosies ass she will put it on her story they think it will get them more followers.

Reactions: 11
A tiny nibble off an item maybe just enough to keep going!

She used to get Vit D or similar drips at the doctor. Complaining of tiredness etc Wonder did Doc not suggest eating food?

Tignam similar, pushing two bites of food round the plate “stuffed”

Same with Lisa Just Jordan
“Shows” sweets/takeaways/pizza/Roosters but does she eat?! 🧐

They are all such liars to keep the show on the road. It must be exhausting hawking your life out for sale
Those big bagels Tigam pretends to eat in order to get a free skinny or oatmilk cappuccino!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm putting my money on a new clothing range....joggers, sweatshirts etc. Probably unisex since her husband is involved.
She wears all the collusion stuff from asos, so I'm imagining it to be something like that maybe?
(Very kanye & KK with yeezy etc!! WELL thats my prediction anyway)

Paul is probably just named on the company account so they can write off more money in tax.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
New thread title idea -

No surprises with Rosie's brand, life herself all beige and bland

I'm putting my money on a new clothing range....joggers, sweatshirts etc. Probably unisex since her husband is involved.
She wears all the collusion stuff from asos, so I'm imagining it to be something like that maybe?
(Very kanye & KK with yeezy etc!! WELL thats my prediction anyway)
I reckon you’re right. Oversized unisex joggers and hoodies, possibly beanie hats. I won’t be buying it anyway whatever it is but if it is this I’ll take my hat off to her for not going down the lazy make up palette route. A casual wear brand would be very fitting for her if that’s what it is and I can see it doing well. I do think she dresses herself well (at times )and is good at styling outfits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The pic of her emerging from the sea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me a break like seriously the carry on was a joke 😬
That was absolutely mortifying, i was looking at it in total disbelief, what a self obsessed shallow woman, she thinks she's some kind of super star, why did she need to post such a cringe video with her results?? She is beyond obsessed with herself.

Reactions: 9
What’s the bets she’s doing some sort of Christmas photoshoot for the new brand and that’s why the tree is up 🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.