Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm actually dying to see the shite she wants us peasants to buy from her we didnt buy Pippas tit and wont be buying yours!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After her conning people with her sunglasses I fail to see how you'd support this!

Reactions: 9
Surprise, surprise the winner of the reels competition is a carbon copy of Rosie.

Rail thin, short, bleach blonde, completely unrelatable 😏

Reactions: 6
Seriously she is the most boring blogger ever. Like what does she bring to anyone. It’s the same tit show with Rosie every single day and does anyone know where poor aul remi does be. Probs in a cupboard searching for crackers. Is it amazing to keep people hooked on her page for the new brand she’s doing a giveaway how bloody predictable l. Also she must feel a slight bit insecure as Stephanie has opened her own place and all she does is pose in front of a mirror one leg slanted all day everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know when we will find out what this new brand is after announcing it last week, or is it going to be the same as putting up her decorations already when it’s not Christmas for another month at least? If that’s the case we’ll get the brand reveal some time 2021

Reactions: 1
Wow!! I had no idea her range with Lavish Alice was so expensive. Bare in mind I live in Oz but alot of her dresses are $300. Would you actually be well!!!😯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so just because you’ve people dying no one else in the world is allowed celebrate something significant to them?! Honestly get a grip, that’s gas 😂😂😂 the world goes on no matter what’s going on.

I think the whole thing was OTT. When I had a cervical scare 5 years ago, I sobbed to my family over the what ifs. I didn’t notify all my fb friends that I could be losing my hair. I don’t believe Rosie needed to create such panic stations to so many followers, she could have just shared with family, but that said, she’s entitled to be delighted with the benign result. It doesn’t make her classless.
so just because you’ve people dying no one else in the world is allowed celebrate something significant to them?! Honestly get a grip, that’s gas 😂😂😂 the world goes on no matter what’s going on.

I think the whole thing was OTT. When I had a cervical scare 5 years ago, I sobbed to my family over the what ifs. I didn’t notify all my fb friends that I could be losing my hair. I don’t believe Rosie needed to create such panic stations to so many followers, she could have just shared with family, but that said, she’s entitled to be delighted with the benign result. It doesn’t make her classless.

So far the only people I see with their trees up are travellers and Rosie.
Make of that what you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm actually raging watching her posts on Christmas. Firstly, there are people without homes, struggling through the worst financial times of their lives and here she is rubbing in the free luxurious Christmas presents she has received...if we got everything for free we'd be putting our trees up months in advance as well. I'm sorry but I'm all for making the kids happy at Xmas but she needs to tell people wanting to gift her freebies to donate to a homeless shelter or those less fortunate. I'm sure she's not that strung out that she can't afford a few decorations..people flaunting expensive decorations have no tact or empathy and this is coming from someone who could afford them if I wanted to. Rant over just sickens me

Reactions: 10
I’m so disappointed to see The Orchard give her all that stuff. She doesn’t live anywhere near and has probably never set foot in it.

Reactions: 19
All she’s doing is setting her children up to believe that Christmas comes straight after Halloween. It’s not right to have the two run straight into one another. It’s important to have a breather in between, kids need a breather and the down time especially these days when Halloween is so full on since October 1st. They are wound up enough in the last week of October without putting the expectation of Christmas right on top of them the very next day. It’s not good parenting to be honest. When you are that small the days seem longer and two months might as well be two years

I remember being in school and doing a countdown to Christmas and every day one child would strike a day off. It felt like forever and that was started on December 1st! Christmas wasn’t uttered until the 1st and because of that, it made the build up all the more exciting. Her kids will be tired and over it all by the time other kids are doing their trees. I think she is a control freak tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m thinking Gym gear or similar 🤔
unisex family wear. Beige pallet, oversized and a few beanies.
Basically whatever she and the kids have worn in the last 6 months that’s not been “swipe up” “gifted” or “collab”

Reactions: 11
There is reasons she put up that Christmas tree and it sure ain’t those kids or to please them because the only one Rosie pleases is herself. She’s got a new brand coming c out and what better way to advertise all the tit she gets for free and dressing in the new brand daily is in front of the grey tree.

Reactions: 4
The rent for her house, €2600 😱

Those swipe ups sure must pay well

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.