Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't think food, cooking or eating is high on her agenda. She has mentioned numerous times how she forgets to eat

How does that happen! I certainly don’t suffer with that issue 🍊

Kids are beige freezer fed I imagine

Reactions: 11
Wouldn't think food, cooking or eating is high on her agenda. She has mentioned numerous times how she forgets to eat

How does that happen! I certainly don’t suffer with that issue 🍊

Kids are beige freezer fed I imagine
Cannot be good for your body in the long run. It’s borderline starvation for a lot of them to maintain those teeny figures. And then they ate sweets etc and try to rub it in our faces that they can eat crap. Yes they can when it’s all they eat.

Reactions: 8
A tiny nibble off an item maybe just enough to keep going!

She used to get Vit D or similar drips at the doctor. Complaining of tiredness etc Wonder did Doc not suggest eating food?

Tignam similar, pushing two bites of food round the plate “stuffed”

Same with Lisa Just Jordan
“Shows” sweets/takeaways/pizza/Roosters but does she eat?! 🧐

They are all such liars to keep the show on the road. It must be exhausting hawking your life out for sale

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She used to get Vit D or similar drips at the doctor. Complaining of tiredness etc Wonder did Doc not suggest eating food?

They are all such liars to keep the show on the road. It must be exhausting hawking your life out for sale
It sure must be. You’d wonder how much longevity is in it though. Will they still be at it at 40? The children will I’m sure be thrilled to discover themselves all over social media when they grow up also.

Reactions: 5
I actually think it’s so odd putting up your tree now. Last year she took it down on st.stephans day because she couldn’t wait to be rid it !! I mean I love Christmas, but it not a two month run up. It’s a two week festive period. Even the kids will be worn out from it by Christmas Day. And the best part of Christmas is the relaxing afterwards.
I’d say she is such a control freak.

Reactions: 13
They are called Christmas cretins...no content so they waffle on About Christmas for 2 months.

Reactions: 13
It probably allows for more shopping days for her new brand. All so contrived and very non festive

I actually think it’s so odd putting up your tree now. Last year she took it down on st.stephans day because she couldn’t wait to be rid it !! I mean I love Christmas, but it not a two month run up. It’s a two week festive period. Even the kids will be worn out from it by Christmas Day. And the best part of Christmas is the relaxing afterwards.
Ahhhhhhh that really annoys me people taking down the tree that quickly. I’m not over religious here but come on whatever happened to the 12 days of Christmas. Everything has such a quick turnover for them. No sentiment or tradition. I love the Christmas build up so the first week of Dec I will be chomping the bit to put up the decorations much to my husbands 🙄but November 1st, come on. Where’s the magic in that? The poor kids will be so confused.

Reactions: 10
Haremi... wonder how she came up with that. Lol

Textiles.. so it’s clothes then?
I’d say it’s interiors, cushions etc 🤔🥱

I’ve always thought that too of them all. Pretending they eat loads when they don’t hardly eat at all 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Rosie looks malnourished tbh. She has said many times she can’t cook, she’s almost proud of it. She never tries or bothers. Not sure what the kids eat. It sounds grim anyway. You would think she would cop on and learn now she has two kids. It’s not that hard to whack a chicken in the oven or do a bolognaise, stew or curry.. these are all very basic and kids love them. Lack of interest I think. Too interested in herself. And putting the tree up now is ridiculous. You’d be sick looking at it by December.

Reactions: 14
Oh my god! The bleeping Xmas tree up.. it’s NOVEMBER 1st 😫😫😫 I honestly have no words for this carry on 🤬 what an absolute cretin

I could not agree with this more. Why are people wishing their lives away, like let December come when it comes. I find it so immature, like are they that unhappy in their lives that they think looking at a Christmas tree for eight weeks will help?

And then the kids, what is the point in putting up Halloween decorations and removing them the day after Halloween, when kids are probably still sitting watching Halloween movies, off school, eating their treats. It’s nuts .. kids have no concept of enjoying something for what it is. It’s just all for social media, not about celebrating traditions or holidays at all.

Reactions: 12
Rosie looks malnourished tbh. She has said many times she can’t cook, she’s almost proud of it. She never tries or bothers. Not sure what the kids eat. It sounds grim anyway. You would think she would cop on and learn now she has two kids. It’s not that hard to whack a chicken in the oven or do a bolognaise, stew or curry.. these are all very basic and kids love them. Lack of interest I think. Too interested in herself. And putting the tree up now is ridiculous. You’d be sick looking at it by December.
There’s nothing nicer than a hot homemade soup this time of year or that lovely aroma of a slow cooker dish cooking for hours...not to mention the satisfaction of cooking your own food I just love it. I think if rosie seen one of the other influencers cook she would be take the interest they usually copy each Other.
i agree it’s not fair on Harry he will be waiting and waiting for Santa he’s too young to understand it’s 7 weeks away that’s a lifetime for a child like the lockdown was long enough

Never thought much of mrs makeup she seems to donthe same makeup over and over shes Not my cup of tea at all

Reactions: 6
Pretty much sure influencers need to have the next thing to immerse themselves in. They can’t possibly be expected to enjoy the moment for what it is.
Moving from Halloween to Christmas overnight says a lot about her perception of life.

It ruins the magical build up to Christmas which is my favorite part 🎅🏻☃✨ I’m a big Halloween fan and hate when people bypass it and start going on about Christmas. Wait til December and as someone mentioned these people take the tree down on the 26th anyway so it’s pointless!!

What's worse is she seems to have a beautiful kitchen which probably has every mod con and then doesn't cook🙄.
I unfollowed her the other day, did she seriously put up the tree?? How stupid, like what is her reasoning. The kids now have to wait 2 months for Santa to come and leave gifts. What a gobshites.
I absolutely LOVE Christmas, fav time of the year. Dec 1st the tree is up but not even I could deal with looking at the decorations that long.

It was probably gifted someone probably put it up for her one of these random companies that are ‘amazing’ then you hear nothing again..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.