Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she done to her lips? They look horrendous. Completely botched. She looks like a cartoon character with all the work she’s had done and always plastered in makeup.

Reactions: 5
Well Nikki has it on her stories that we won’t be able for what Rosie has in store so more than likely Pippa will be a model just like a Harry was one for LBP. She might start off with runners first since that’s all these bloggers flog these days anyway!

Reactions: 1
I reckon all the beige she has remi in is the new range she’s launching. No mention of his other son, bad form

Reactions: 3
I wouldnt buy so much as a unisex paper bag if that smug Creep Paul is fronting 🤮

You can use that as free market research there Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All the reposts saying no matter what she is shilling they will be buying. Never heard anything so stupid!!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Proof that her name is Roisin 🤣 and their house address is on that 😬 I thought Roisin would have set up an office address so that her home address wasn’t publicly visible. Will she next be the victim of a poison pen letter or package as a ply for attention sympathy and more followers ? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Proof that her name is Roisin 🤣 and their house address is on that 😬 I thought Roisin would have set up an office address so that her home address wasn’t publicly visible. Will she next be the victim of a poison pen letter or package as a ply for attention sympathy and more followers ? 🙄
Directors must provide their current residential address unless they have received a dispensation from the Garda. In fairness, it’s a terrible and dangerous rule not that many bloggers usually follow it (Siobhan O H, SoSu for many years)

She wants to be like the towie crew with the kids gear I'd say and if its house stuff it's also shipped from china Pakistan ect

Reactions: 4
She wants to bring us all along & tell us all about it 🤣🤣 well who else is going to buy it? You aren’t doing us any favours hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so just because you’ve people dying no one else in the world is allowed celebrate something significant to them?! Honestly get a grip, that’s gas 😂😂😂 the world goes on no matter what’s going on.

I think the whole thing was OTT. When I had a cervical scare 5 years ago, I sobbed to my family over the what ifs. I didn’t notify all my fb friends that I could be losing my hair. I don’t believe Rosie needed to create such panic stations to so many followers, she could have just shared with family, but that said, she’s entitled to be delighted with the benign result. It doesn’t make her classless.
Call me cynical but it seems perfect timing. She has this breast cancer scare, milks the bejaysus out of it whilst gaining a load of new followers. Then, just like that everything’s fine and she’s plugging her new business! I smell bullshit from our Roisin

Reactions: 16
Call me cynical but it seems perfect timing. She has this breast cancer scare, milks the bejaysus out of it whilst gaining a load of new followers. Then, just like that everything’s fine and she’s plugging her new business! I smell bullshit from our Roisin
In this context, it definitely seems abit fishy 🎣

Reactions: 7
In this context, it definitely seems abit fishy 🎣
Plus surely if breast cancer was so close to home ( didn’t she say her mam has it ? ) you’d be getting regular check ups and not finding them by accident in your sleep .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi there, am I being totally unreasonable here that I'm pissed off that Arnotts sent toys out to Rosie 's kids when the whole country has been told we can't buy toys because they are non essential items ...grrrrrrr ......rant......not .....over....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
anyone else thinking she only gave those gifted toys of a giant pink tent and giant keyboard away because they would completely ruin the aestetics of her lovely beige home. her kids playroom is fancier than most peoples sitting room with all the toys hidden away. But she made it look like a selfless charitable act!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Rosie actually ever ever cook anything or just eat take away and deliveries constantly. No wonder remi is always in the cupboards looking for food

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LADS. How in the name of god could it be kids clothes - she hardly dresses the young one in anything but baby gros!

Reactions: 9
No she can’t cook she didn’t know how to roast a chicken she said she had to ask her mam...em you open the oven door and put the chicken in...She classed that as cooking. I doubt she made the proper gravy with the chicken juice after probably too complicated for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.