Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf a nice one bedroom apartment in Dublin these days could for 1.5k so it’s not too out of the world to pay 2.6k on a house for 4 people
I think the point is though that they appear to not work, in the traditional sense anyway, that’s a lot of rent to earn isn’t it.

Reactions: 6
I think the point is though that they appear to not work, in the traditional sense anyway, that’s a lot of rent to earn isn’t it.
Yes, I think that's a huge chunk of money to have to pay out every month, and then have to feed, clothe, pay bills, entertain, and provide transport to 4 people after that.

I know I couldn't afford it anyway, but thankfully I own my house. It would pain me to hand over that much every month, and not own anything at the end of it.

Reactions: 4
I think the fact that they’re paying that for rent is ridiculous. No shade at all against those who rent but I think Rosie just wants the bragging rights of saying she lives in a gAtEd CoMmUnItY, even if that means pissing away almost three grand a month on rent. They could easily afford to buy or even rent somewhere cheaper while they save but it’s all about how things look for Rosie.

Reactions: 10
That address on the company registration is her old one, not where she moved to. I'd say the rent in the new house is higher...

Reactions: 3
Yes, I think that's a huge chunk of money to have to pay out every month, and then have to feed, clothe, pay bills, entertain, and provide transport to 4 people after that.

I know I couldn't afford it anyway, but thankfully I own my house. It would pain me to hand over that much every month, and not own anything at the end of it.
She mentioned before that they were refused mortgages because they’re both self employed

• Haha
I think the fact that they’re paying that for rent is ridiculous. No shade at all against those who rent but I think Rosie just wants the bragging rights of saying she lives in a gAtEd CoMmUnItY, even if that means pissing away almost three grand a month on rent. They could easily afford to buy or even rent somewhere cheaper while they save but it’s all about how things look for Rosie.
I'd imagine they can't get the mortgage they would want, based on their combined salary. I dont know what her husband works as but the banks may only consider his income, if her income source isn't deemed to be stable enough. I wouldnt imagine her form of employment/income would be considered stable by banks when it comes to lending? Maybe I'm wrong on that?

It would make more sense for them to downsize and save to make up the difference tho.

I'd imagine they can't get the mortgage they would want, based on their combined salary. I dont know what her husband works as but the banks may only consider his income, if her income source isn't deemed to be stable enough. I wouldnt imagine her form of employment/income would be considered stable by banks when it comes to lending? Maybe I'm wrong on that?

It would make more sense for them to downsize and save to make up the difference tho.
Faces by Grace got a mortgage, Tracey Quinn did just bloggers off the top of my head that have gotten mortgages

I think once you can show a steady income on paper, which she must have, paying that sort of rent, they will accept you for a mortgage.

That address on the company registration is her old one, not where she moved to. I'd say the rent in the new house is higher...
It's dated though, May 2020, and signed by him, with that address. Has she moved recently?

Last edited:
Faces by Grace got a mortgage, Tracey Quinn did just bloggers off the top of my head that have gotten mortgages

I think once you can show a steady income on paper, which she must have, paying that sort of rent, they will accept you for a mortgage.

It's dated though, May 2020, and signed by him, with that address. Has she moved recently?
The banks dont always view ability to pay rent as suitability for a mortgage though is what I mean. They don't just look at salary amount, they look at how stable that income is in terms of whether its guaranteed long term etc.

Other bloggers could have been approved based on husband/partners income/stable employment, money already saved, etc. So being approved for a mortgage as part of a couple isn't the same as your own income being viewed as stable by the bank.

Not saying people doing that type of freelance work cant get a mortgage, just that l I think its much more difficult when one or both doesn't have a stable (in the eyes of the bank) income, even if the income they receive is regular and sufficient and stable for the people involved.

Maybe Paul has a form of income that isn’t on paper. Maybe Rosie does. Who knows. Might explain how they can afford the high rent but banks won’t look at them. In my opinion.

Reactions: 1

i think grace was still a working MUA when she got her mortgage too so wouldn’t have been classed as self employed

i think grace was still a working MUA when she got her mortgage too so wouldn’t have been classed as self employed
I don’t think she was because she said herself at the time that she was a full time blogger and what an achievement it was to basically be the first EVER to get a mortgage! easy get one when you have a shady accountant and you’re not up front with your expenditure and you buy SFA anyway! I think Rosie’s husband has a job in Refrigeration engineering!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Grace had a dodgy accountant. That’s all I’ll say there..

Is saw on Facebook earlier someone saying Rosie’s new brand name is kind of unfair to Reuben. Paul seems to be involved in it so I’d have to agree, it makes no sense to leave him out. How awful. It just proves to me that Rosie’s relationship with Reuben is purely superficial for Instagram, there’s no substance to it. She would probably still be ignoring him had she not been shamed into regaining contact through posts outing her on galz

Reactions: 8

Is saw on Facebook earlier someone saying Rosie’s new brand name is kind of unfair to Reuben. Paul seems to be involved in it so I’d have to agree, it makes no sense to leave him out. How awful. It just proves to me that Rosie’s relationship with Reuben is purely superficial for Instagram, there’s no substance to it. She would probably still be ignoring him had she not been shamed into regaining contact through posts outing her on galz
They can say the name is for HArry REuben reMI
But ye... bad form

I don’t think she was because she said herself at the time that she was a full time blogger and what an achievement it was to basically be the first EVER to get a mortgage! easy get one when you have a shady accountant and you’re not up front with your expenditure and you buy SFA anyway! I think Rosie’s husband has a job in Refrigeration engineering!
thanks a million for clarifying, don’t know how I got that into my head!! Yeah I suppose she did have that dodgy chap doing her books!

Call me cynical but it seems perfect timing. She has this breast cancer scare, milks the bejaysus out of it whilst gaining a load of new followers. Then, just like that everything’s fine and she’s plugging her new business! I smell bullshit from our Roisin

I had the same thoughts!

Reactions: 2
Did grace not use denises ex fiancé who was a fraud accountant and that’s how she got the mortgage. And isn’t that a big reason Denise and him broke up because his whole life was a lie and then it came out that he fraudulently got grace her mortgage

• Wow
Reactions: 5

I think rosies relationship with her own children is quite superficial she doesn’t seem to have that maternal nature

Reactions: 8
Was Chris in a well paid job at the time too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.