Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can we not start talking about all different random people in a thread about Rosie Connolly? I was extremely confused for a second until I saw the pictures of someone else. Wait until a thread is made about her.

Reactions: 44

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Totally agree. I’m all for being breast aware and checking yourself but acting like you’ve been diagnosed with cancer and lapping up the sympathy and flowers just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Is there anything they won’t do for attention? Tbh I think this carry on is an insult to those who have received a diagnosis. Rosie would have been better off waiting until she got the all clear and it was all over and done with but then she wouldn’t have received all the thoughts and prayers, freebies and attention while she waits for her scan.
Yes. I’ve done 18 rounds of chemo and 6 surgeries in the last 3 years. Prob have more to come to be honest, can’t seem to beat this fucker! So when I see this shit it makes my blood boil. You wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy

• Heart
Reactions: 35

jeaner

Remi is truly not a cute baby at all! I have no doubt she'll be an adorable child though, Harry wasn't a cute baby either but is a dote now.

Also when Rosie is in a picture with Remi it really highlights just how ridiculously orange she is in comparison!
It's really not cool to talk about a baby like that and not really acceptable, nobody does it here.

Reactions: 34

Jenna89

Chatty Member
I remember on that bloggers unveiled page someone had commented that back when rosie started blogging that if anyone sent her a negative comment or disagreed with something that he'd be sending back horrible messages to them himself 😬
Ah Bloggers Unveiled.... those were the days eh!?

Yeah, I remember some screenshots doing the rounds of him threatening women for daring to question his Roisin.... whoops, I mean Rosie!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Really don’t understand this new trend that has taken over the insta huns where they pose legs akimbo in some awkward schollosis pose in their clinical looking homes with some baggy outfit and one word caption. They’re all such sheep it’s unreal
My feed is fucking full of it. Get a grip ye dopes

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“I’ve never done this before. I’ve only ever collaborated with brands but having my own brand is completely new to me”

Ah is she just going to completely side step on the complete shit show that was Aluxe? Oh right yeah sure that was all just cheap shite from China with a huge mark up, and we’re all supposed to forget it ever happened because she “stepped away” from it and hasn’t mentioned it since, despite being happy enough to flog it to people who were stupid enough to fall for it thinking she designed them. Right okay.

🙄
Sorry now but getting her results and doing her charity thing again just so happened to fall in the same week she launches her brand?!?! I’m telling ye. Everything she does seems to be carefully orchestrated and planned. This is no different.

Lauradebarra

What is Róisín’s relationship to Picture This? Is she constantly on the lookout for free tickets to their gigs or what? Can’t really understand why she has to tag them every time she hears them on the radio or sees them on the telly!
She wants to join band.... with her keyboard/ piano ... she has been practicing!

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I don't care what anyone says, for the vast majority of these people what they do is not a job. They play dress up in their bedrooms, take a few photos, and enjoy free lunchs/dinners where they take more photos of themselves and eachother. That is the long and short of it.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I am glad she is ok buuuttttt, do I think she needed to come on last week with the big dramatics, no I don't. She used the whole " if my story helps one person then it was worth coming on blah blah blah". She could of so easily waited till she got her results and then came on and said this is what happened I found a lump, I was really worried, got it checked and all is well but ladies check your boobs. Nah it was full on having everybody talking and crying and reposting and going on the radio. And she so happened to get a massive jump in followers from it all. It was OTT.

Reactions: 25

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Ahhhh Rosie The Conn Quinn..... Remember her Aluxe Sunglass? The brand she was "so proud of and worked really hard at"? That she stepped away from all sheepish when we all discovered she was flogging crap from AliExpress. She's like Grace Mongeyin that she'll play the AnXiETy card when she's rumbled and she does an HONEST AND BRAVE post about her skin. Apparently her husband is a right scrote.

Reactions: 24

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They make it their mission to drag the absolute arse out of every occasion in order to maximise any earnings they can get from them. It’s why Halloween starts on October 1st and Christmas starts on November 1st. If you prolong the holiday for as long as you can then you also prolong the period within where people are more likely to be spendy. Like someone said, Rosie had her tree down last year on Stephens Day, a time where most of us are still very much in the throes of festivities they’ve already moved onto the January sales. Then once January is over it’s onto the spring wardrobe and swipe ups for this that and the other before they go out of stock etc.,
Relentless rubbish. I find if you just do your own thing and go at your own pace you tend to bypass most of this shite

Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think Rosie is the ultimate pro, always imacculate, perfect little fam and we only get to see what she wants. She's Mrs. Nice. We definitely don't see the real her. A well oiled machine who definetly has an agenda. I would imagine she is making an absolute fortune.
100%. I’ve followed her since the start when she used to be a lot cattier, and took swipes at people “copying her”, which I think was a dig at Stephanie as things were frosty between them at the time and Stephanie was just getting into Instagram. Also Paul is major bawk and gives me the creeps, but at least she has stopped showing him with the assumption that we all fancy him as much as she does. But she doesn’t put a foot wrong these days, she even said in her breast cancer chat that she shares nothing personal anymore but wanted to share that. She’s literally only on it to make money and is going through the motions. I’d say she does be fucking and blinding behind the scenes. There is something about Rosie that just doesn’t seem human to me. I’ve never connected with her no matter what she has to say or what she has gone through. I find her so false

She made out that they were bespoke sunglasses, exclusive luxury brand, that she fully designed etc and it turned out they were from Aliexpress white labeled products that she sold for a markup of about 800% lol. I bought a pair for 2 euro off Ali and they are a carbon copy of the rose gold ones except don't have Aluxe
I fully believe she would still be flogging that crap now if she wasn’t called out over it. She made such a fool of herself with that. There was a lot revealed about her during that time actually, the sunglasses, the RSA seatbelt drama, the Rimmell photoshop scandal, her fella threatening her followers, and didn’t she let some girl down who had booked her for debs make up? and apparently she was an awful step mother to Paul’s other son, never wanting him around etc. She’s lucky she seems to have come away from all of that unscathed

This is awful but Remi is truly not a cute baby at all! I have no doubt she'll be an adorable child though, Harry wasn't a cute baby either but is a dote now.

Also when Rosie is in a picture with Remi or Harry it really highlights just how ridiculously orange she is in comparison!
She’s a wee dote that’s awful. Leave the kids out of it

Mona86

VIP Member
I’ll get killed for saying this but Georgie Crawford has a way of making everyone else’s cancer scare/journey about herself and even in her podcasts it always comes back to ‘ when I got sick’ when she is meant to be interviewing others... I get it, it was life changing but Jesus almighty her whole live revolves around it

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Ok if she wants to highlight breast checks / speak about a scare. But it’s a bit dramatic coming on when she hasn’t even had her test results yet. The flowers, prayers etc. is a bit much in my opinion. Hopefully it’ll be a false alarm but this is just like Terrie’s drama a couple of years ago over a “cancer scare” which turned out to be something minor and the actual dramatics and attention seeking was an insult to anyone actually going through cancer

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’s no better than Terrie who acted like she had cancer when she just had to have some abnormal cells removed. And that idiot is a nurse, you would think she would have known better. I’ll never forget her coming on saying she had to get something removed and gave people the impression she was having a hysterectomy or something. She’s a violent ejit that one. Do they not realise people go through these things every day and have to go to work and get on with it. How would they ever cope if they were actually diagnosed with something.
Rosie should have kept her dramatics to herself and then came on today to explain when she had her results. But she wanted maximum sympathy and exposure, and that she got.