Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe grace and kips had saved enough and then he had normal job so were ok but rosie never moved home to save she should get a mobile and then save for her dream house I'd love to see that hahahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rosie making her music video debut, answers those who questioned her relationship with lea heart

Reactions: 4
Why is everyone putting up their Christmas tree???? It's NOT Christmas, we have Rosie, Marissa Carter and I seen Waxperts Ellen at it now too. It's just so stupid, come December the excitement will have worn off.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice on her new charity it said she raised €275,434 but on the still active go fund me page it’s up to 290,840 did she visit them again and give the balance?

Reactions: 2
Why is everyone putting up their Christmas tree???? It's NOT Christmas, we have Rosie, Marissa Carter and I seen Waxperts Ellen at it now too. It's just so stupid, come December the excitement will have worn off.
Yeah it's ridic, 1st Dec is time enough. All for the content I guess

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice on her new charity it said she raised €275,434 but on the still active go fund me page it’s up to 290,840 did she visit them again and give the balance?
Don't go fund me take a cut of the money themselves? Not 100% sure though but cut explain it

That's fair enough but people were still donating 3 and 6 months ago
She has no access to the money anyway so whatever was donated goes straight from GoFundMe direct to the cause. They aren't taking a commission on this fundraiser..not sure about last year.

Rosie liviled in Bayside for years, renting with Paul and had baby Harry then. She spent money painting the walls perfectly greige and plants everywhere , then this house in portmarknock came up and the packed up quick and moved. It gave them a big of status to say they where earning. Ye house at the time was for rent at 2500 a month. Then they left that and moved down the street to a 2400 a month. Bit strange considering she had said when she left Bayside she moved for a long-term five year lease and painted the gaff and got people in to design lay out furniture ...... Then all of a sudden they were panic packing and moving to somehwere they liked more Witt more space ! That house had plenty of space. Usually a lease is broken on the landlord part because they want to sell or rent to family ( just know this part from being a landlord myself) .
But the house was up for rent a day or two after her big packing post and it was up for 2400.
I genuinely thought it would of been cheaper but that's a great house for that price.
But still the big move the. Big everything is great here .... Makes me wonder what happened 🧐 I'd say she's fumin they didn't rent smaller for few years, just cope and try save for her sosume mansion she really wants

Reactions: 7
I wonder is she disappointed that she wanted to smash last years target and it hasn’t happened yet. I know it’s still a lot of money raised but you know these wans.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.