Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait until spring/summer comes round for the poolside bikini shots 😂 also don’t understand why anyone would want a marble base for their bed in the master suite... very random lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My heart would be in my mouth with that pool and two small kids. And the marble steps up to the bed 😅🙈 The house is the epitome of traveller chic

Reactions: 13
Rosies neighbours are a bunch of lickarses. Nothing against people that are close to theirs but no neighbours are that nice?🤣 To be fair if I seen the amount of packages the postman comes with everyday to her house I wouldn’t be long letting her take whatever utensils she wants 🤪

Reactions: 10
The self praise out of her because she cooked a meal. Jesus. These people don’t live in the real world at all

Reactions: 7
Is she for real doing a course on a morning routine? Is this normal for 30 something women because it’s not for any that I know. Get a job rosie. Have something to get up for in the morning.

Reactions: 17
Is she for real doing a course on a morning routine? Is this normal for 30 something women because it’s not for any that I know. Get a job rosie. Have something to get up for in the morning.
So true 🙈 I feel like all these influencers make you feel like you need to have some sort of purpose in life and make you feel tit if you aren’t ‘succeeding’ or reaching your goals blah blah. Like we should all be starting a brand because they are 🤔 No we just need to put food on the table and pay the bills...that’s our morning motivation 🙄

Reactions: 6
We don’t get paid to change outfits and do stupid poses in the mirror. Some of us work in proper full time jobs unlike Rosie🙄 these 30 something influencers doing fashion shows like little girls after spending their communion money in Dunnes need to get a grip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So true 🙈 I feel like all these influencers make you feel like you need to have some sort of purpose in life and make you feel tit if you aren’t ‘succeeding’ or reaching your goals blah blah. Like we should all be starting a brand because they are 🤔 No we just need to put food on the table and pay the bills...that’s our morning motivation 🙄
It comes from them being bored & unfulfilled themselves & they project it to the rest of us. Most working people have a routine & don’t need to take a course in their 30’s to start one. It’s kind of pathetic

Reactions: 9
I'm currently doing a managerial course online and other courses relevant to my job trying to further my career so i can live more comfortably . She is doing a course on morning routine?! Wowwww this is definitely proving what a stark contrast to her followers 😂😂 "relatable Rosie /roisin".. I think not

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm currently doing a managerial course online and other courses relevant to my job trying to further my career so i can live more comfortably . She is doing a course on morning routine?! Wowwww this is definitely proving what a stark contrast to her followers 😂😂 "relatable Rosie /roisin".. I think not
A lot of people are upskilling this year & here is Rosie paying someone to help her get out of bad & practice gratitude. I’d be mortified for people to know that much less boasting about it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.