Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s into The Beacon today to sort out her skin troubles. Not a mention of Monica Tolan skincare who she hailed as skin saviours, plugged their expensive treatments endlessly and received thousands and thousands of euro worth of free skin treatments and products which she claimed to have cured her problems. Not a whisper of the place these days. Wonder what happened? Freebies run out?
I really think Rosie could do with laying off all the heavy make up and facial tan. Even when she is bare faced her skin never looks properly clean to me, like there is still a layer of something there. She cakes on the make up she needs to let her skin breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s into The Beacon today to sort out her skin troubles. Not a mention of Monica Tolan skincare who she hailed as skin saviours, plugged their expensive treatments endlessly and received thousands and thousands of euro worth of free skin treatments and products which she claimed to have cured her problems. Not a whisper of the place these days. Wonder what happened? Freebies run out?
I really think Rosie could do with laying off all the heavy make up and facial tan. Even when she is bare faced her skin never looks properly clean to me, like there is still a layer of something there. She cakes on the make up she needs to let her skin breathe
Plus that Wonder Water shite is so bad for your skin

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel for her and fair play for sharing with the world because it's obviously very upsetting for her. When you have bad skin sticking to what works for you is so important... testing new skincare and makeup every other day can't help but i guess it's the job.

Reactions: 3
I feel for her and fair play for sharing with the world because it's obviously very upsetting for her. When you have bad skin sticking to what works for you is so important... testing new skincare and makeup every other day can't help but i guess it's the job.
Her skins not that bad!

Maybe If she stopped with over using make up every single day. It could not be Good for anyone’s skin. Also taking freebies of fave products when you don’t have good skin is not good either. I’ve never seen someone to be so done up every day. What is it with her and just Jordan using filters on their kids are they embarrassed about how they look.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or and Rosie and JJ morphing into the same person same clothes same hats same colour palette for clothing who's copying who?

Also she never dresses up Remi she seems ri always just be in a vest

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or and Rosie and JJ morphing into the same person same clothes same hats same colour palette for clothing who's copying who?

Never ever have I seen that child in nice girly clothes. She always looks like she’s just out of bed Remi does and then Harry is dressed to the nines. I think Rosie has lost her way lately and just Jordan is trying to act like a teenager

Reactions: 6
Its v odd I know JJ is ott with the girls clothes but Rosie is the opposite!
Ya just Jordan is totally ott, but then rosie (and forgive me for saying this) has remi dressed like a boy. If you saw her walking with her dad you would think it’s a boy no effort with her at all. I suppose she spends that long doing herself up she probably doesn’t have time.

Reactions: 6
In fairness she has a filter over her skin so we could hardly even see. Even when she does her fresh faced selfies to show us her skin, they are highly posed and you can’t really see much of her skin issues. I’d say it’s bad in real life. I’ve seen her IRL and noticed her skin issues under her make up.

Reactions: 3
That wonder water is shite lads for your face. No I’m not Jennifer Rock or anything but the amount of shite, new shite and old shite they put on their faces every day it’s no wonder like. ! I know people have issues but I’m pretty sure anyone would say ‘less white label shite on your face

Reactions: 7

I was actually thinking the same about Remi the other day. I thought she would have dressed her in really nice stylish girly clothes, some of the jumpers she puts on her from Zara I have for my son who is a similar age.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.