Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosies recent post about getting leaner in the gym....How much leaner does Rosie need to get? My god she will disappear into thin air 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her diet was her downfall so now she just get ready made meals... I can’t even 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I'm still laughing at 'Rosie the Con' 😂, that's definitely up there with 'Terrie McAvoid'.My biggest issue with these 'influencers' is that they relish in all the ' omg you're stunning ' comments ( which I find so creepy and obsessive) but when someone tells them they're annoying , or a sap etc etc, it's not on and it's bullying. Suck it up ladies, live by the sword of social media, die by the sword of social media. You're getting a stupid amount of money and freebies to post photos on instagram, you didn't think it would be all sunshine and roses did you:rolleyes:
Agree ... no problem with all the ‘you’re so stunning’ comments .... narcissists

Reactions: 4
In fairness she has a filter over her skin so we could hardly even see. Even when she does her fresh faced selfies to show us her skin, they are highly posed and you can’t really see much of her skin issues. I’d say it’s bad in real life. I’ve seen her IRL and noticed her skin issues under her make up.
Her skin is awful in real life tbf.. I seen her in local shops and only recognized her thru harry it's that bad.. What ye see on Instagram ain't real at all

Rosies recent post about getting leaner in the gym....How much leaner does Rosie need to get? My god she will disappear into thin air 😅
Jesus the camel toe in them stories is embarrassing, you have two kids hon, have some respect for them

Reactions: 1
Did she move house?
Yeah a few weeks back. Just to one down the road so still in same estate. Sounds like she’s waiting for one to come up for sale in there. Although, security guarded or not, a relative of mine who lives there was broken into the other night - while she and her family were asleep upstairs 😳

• Sad
I was looking for a thread on the rave about section for blamurphy shes my favourite of the Irish ones she’s so cute the way she talks and I love her style and her personalit.
I was looking for a thread on the rave about section for blamurphy shes my favourite of the Irish ones she’s so cute the way she talks and I love her style and her personalit.
Love her, seems so genuine. No bitchiness. A really good business woman too. Have you tried her tan its amazing

She’s gone way too far with the lips now they look ridiculous in her latest stories

Reactions: 5
Obligatory swimsuit ass shot in the sea in the tribute to her dad. Very appropriate.
Does it annoy anyone else when influencers read text messages on their screen while talkjng to their following? Like they have to stop and let us know they got a text from someone and it’s so funny haha. Sorry guys where was I.. haha sorry so distracted I just got a text..only us bloggers get texts, you average plebs wouldn’t know anything about them lol.. so funny.. where was I?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like she was hanging out with Ryan from Picture This lastnight? Did she say what they were up to?

I see her dermatology consultant advised her to continue wearing as much make up as possible again 🙄

“This dress is low in stock so go go go!”

*clicks on link and sees dress is plenty available in small, medium and large*

nice try posie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate those glasses she’s wearing in her latest post! My Dad has those in the 90’s and I hated them then too 😂🙂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.