Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine all that expense she's going to to keep the wedding dress she'll never wear again. Would you not just give it to charity or sell it?

Does anyone know whatā€™s going on with her teeth? She defo is reading here cause every time something is mentioned she changes that like Paul not being in it and next thing he is and the little fella and then he is.

Reactions: 2
Oh god yeah she must have got that composite bonding they're all getting done? Her teeth and top lip are awful :sick:

Reactions: 4
She did get it done a few weeks ago, she posted about it.

The wedding dress cleaning wasn't hashtagged as #ad or #gift, no way she paid ā‚¬300-350 to have both dresses cleaned, and then gave out a discount code :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Imagine all that expense she's going to to keep the wedding dress she'll never wear again. Would you not just give it to charity or sell it?
I haven't seen what she did with the dress but just to say I got mine cleaned and it is years now in the wardrobe in the bag it came in, no way I would give it away or sell it, I just couldn't šŸ˜šŸ˜

I wonder will she meet up with JJ as she lives in Malahide!
Course she will. Iā€™ve a feeling that jj is in Portmarnock beach now and she canā€™t advertise that she was in rosies or met Rosie as it would be over the 6 and sure wasnā€™t Rosie down at the beach today with Paul and remi.

Reactions: 1
Not a fan of her new teeth at all. I wonder is she disappointed with them? She hasnā€™t been on much chatting since having them done. When she speaks her top lip almost curls up under itself, like they are too big for her mouth or something. She always looked like she had veneers anyway her teeth were lovely. Talk about having a procedure done just to have it done.

Anyone think sheā€™s gone very detached and withdrawn lately? Like she just couldnā€™t be arsed with it all anymore but has no other choice? I donā€™t sense a passion there anymore. Sheā€™s just going through the motions.

Reactions: 8
Whatever she is ā€œworking onā€ will have to be big news. Wasnā€™t she saying herself and Paul would be doing it together. Maybe itā€™s a TV show šŸ¤£.
At the moment it feels like she is trapped in the office doing selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whatever it is I hope Paul is kept well and truly in the background. Nobody wants to be looking at him.

Reactions: 9
She's just unrelatable, I have unfollowed! I just had to. Everything is a snore fest šŸ˜“ and that lavish alice collection šŸ¤¢ yuk , it's all over priced tat.. where would you wear a "lavish" dress in the times we are in now?!?

Reactions: 13
Yeah she seems so disinterested now, but probably has to carry on as it's her only source of income to pay for her overpriced rent and huge Range Rover:rolleyes: she only comes on to do AD or AF. I wonder what the big project is with Paul, he's probably just wants in on the action to get half the profits like Brian did with Pippa's Fashion Factories and POCO. He's definitely only seeing the cash money. They used to be so "couply" and laughing and joking on her insta all the time and now Paul is no where to be seen, or very rarely. The honeymoon period seems to have worn off very quickly :oops:

Reactions: 2
Yep MY HUSBAND Paul seems to have disappeared from her insta, not that Iā€™m complaining because he was painful but I wonder what the decision behind that is. I still cannot believe that she is driving around in a Range Rover but is renting her house. Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with renting, I rent myself; but if I had her cash I would prioritise giving my family a stable home over driving around in a fancy car purely for aesthetic reasons. Iā€™m sure the money she spent on the car (or will spend over the years if she bought on finance + the money shes pissing away on rent) would have contributed to a nice little down payment for a house somewhere. But I guess only a gated community house will do for Rosie. Even if that means she has to rent it for 3 bleeping grand a month. Itā€™s all about how it looks.

Reactions: 11
The new house isnā€™t a patch on the previous. It looks very ordinary & not aspirational
Are those her stairs? The ones she is posing on in a few grid pictures? Talk about jaysus woeful looking.
And donā€™t get me started on her ā€œofficeā€, what does she need an office for the bloody ejit

• Haha
To sit on their phone and pose. Oh, and to speak to their accountant. They love doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is nothing she couldnā€™t do sitting at her kitchen table with a laptop. Pure notions. An office purely for the gram. Thatā€™s Rosie to a T. All style and no substance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.