Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I never knew she had another sister. She regularly talks about ciara but never Fiona as was mentioned in the above news article

Reactions: 1
“This dress is low in stock so go go go!”

*clicks on link and sees dress is plenty available in small, medium and large*

nice try posie.
Posie Rosie😂😂 I like it.
I don't watch Rosie religiously, just dip in and out. I had no idea she had any siblings and I think her pic after the swim with her Mam was the first time I've ever seen her mother. She seems very private when it comes to family, which is fair enough!

Well I never knew she had another sister. She regularly talks about ciara but never Fiona as was mentioned in the above news article
I was only thinking I hadn’t seen her sister Ciara on her stories in a while and wondering if they fell out? They used to always do stuff with the kids together

More (I assume free) stennos in Ciara Lamberts today. Did she not only get a full fresh set a few weeks ago?

I was only thinking I hadn’t seen her sister Ciara on her stories in a while and wondering if they fell out? They used to always do stuff with the kids together
She has majorly cut back on showing anything personal at all lately. It’s all business swipe ups and AFs. Not even a happy Monday everyone to be got these days.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what these ones are at.. cut their hair, then get extensions. Me trying to let my hair grow naturally... I’m doing it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her sister used to work with her but got another job so I’d imagine she’s not around as much as she used to be for them to do stuff with the kids.

Sure wasnt Paul's brother involved in some crime few yrs ago around finglas?
I don't know about the brother but Paul himself is no angel. Very fond of the ❄. My cousin worked in a restaurant and he used to come in every now and again to fix the ice machine or the fridges or whatever, he would often stay behind with the chefs and they would be in the bathroom for ages if you know what I mean. Always flirting with the waitresses too, standing behind the bar getting himself a drink, he thinks he is the dogs b****x

Reactions: 3
I don't know about the brother but Paul himself is no angel. Very fond of the ❄. My cousin worked in a restaurant and he used to come in every now and again to fix the ice machine or the fridges or whatever, he would often stay behind with the chefs and they would be in the bathroom for ages if you know what I mean. Always flirting with the waitresses too, standing behind the bar getting himself a drink, he thinks he is the dogs b****x
Before or after Rosie?

Her content is absolute 💩 these days. Thank you so much Rosie for showing us how to stretch and breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HOW are people getting in to relationships during lockdown? 😂😂😂 I just couldn't do it myself. Said the same about Louise Cooney and the mystery man she was flouncing around with for a week!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.