Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s a pure waste as well sure she doesn’t work getting dressed up in office attire just to sit in the house so probably just takes the photo and gets back into the pjs for the day. At least I feel like I’m getting wear out of my outfits by going out to work and not just to go for appointments.
Aw stop boring isn’t the word for her! going To the dentist like the most mundane thing ever rosie jumps on insta oh I’m going to the dentist I’m so excited...ya sap!

Reactions: 4
I know it’s her job to style and show outfits but I could not live her life. She is made up every single day, not a hair out of place and all the plans laid out for the week. It’s so rigid, and routine is set up as the ultimate goal in life.
Just live a little Rosie. Her appearance , the teeth, the car , the house... it all has to be perfect. I can’t understand how that would make you truely happy. It’s soulless to me
I’d hate to live her life. It’s so false & shallow. I wonder is this her plan for life? It’s so empty I don’t know how she does it day after day

Rosie has almost become a caricature of herself. And the long, scraggly hair extensions have aged her terribly. She looks about 40.

Reactions: 1
I know it’s her job to style and show outfits but I could not live her life. She is made up every single day, not a hair out of place and all the plans laid out for the week. It’s so rigid, and routine is set up as the ultimate goal in life.
Just live a little Rosie. Her appearance , the teeth, the car , the house... it all has to be perfect. I can’t understand how that would make you truely happy. It’s soulless to me
And heres myself that hasnt even worn a bra since march 👀😂

• Haha
Remember her run on the beach dolled up to the nines and it’s just for instagram saddo

Reactions: 2
You're all right, she has no life or hobbies or past times or even to many friends it seems? It's all a bit sad really. She's changed drastically on insta the last few months, she's not as chatty as she used to be. She's very cold and all she comes on for now is to show ads. She used to always show the kids or Paul (not that I'm complaining he's no where to be seen) or her family and she doesn't do any of that anymore. There's like a sadness to her if that makes sense? I hope she's not suffering with her MH but I can't help thinking there's something major going on for her?

Reactions: 6
You’d wonder if influencers will ever give a shite about fast fashion. This buying for all seasons every season is ruining the planet. Like how many pairs of trainers does two feet need. She doesn’t even do much walking.
I’m so over this swipe up to spend nonsense. I suppose the rent doesn’t pay itself but still

Reactions: 5
You're all right, she has no life or hobbies or past times or even to many friends it seems? It's all a bit sad really. She's changed drastically on insta the last few months, she's not as chatty as she used to be. She's very cold and all she comes on for now is to show ads. She used to always show the kids or Paul (not that I'm complaining he's no where to be seen) or her family and she doesn't do any of that anymore. There's like a sadness to her if that makes sense? I hope she's not suffering with her MH but I can't help thinking there's something major going on for her?
Paul is ripping her off left right and centre

Reactions: 1
You’d wonder if influencers will ever give a shite about fast fashion. This buying for all seasons every season is ruining the planet. Like how many pairs of trainers does two feet need. She doesn’t even do much walking.
I’m so over this swipe up to spend nonsense. I suppose the rent doesn’t pay itself but still
Her intention to accumulate less crap lasted a day I reckon...thought she wasn’t going to keep spending on fast fashion with all the unworn duplicates she found moving house 🙄

Reactions: 3
Totally agree, her and Terry with the Nike ads it's actually unbelievable ye have one pair of feet girls. Hope many people watch their stories and feel they NEED a pair of trainers. I know their is personal responsibility but I feel pressure is put on people to have the latest, top, trouser, trainers or whatever. You can bet people are getting themselves into debt buying crap influencers are getting for free!!

Can someone please tell her to stop with the lip filler?? Her top lip is so misshapen and lumpy

With the schoolbooks to pay for and being broke fronte kids going back to school it’s so nice to go onto the internet and see someone getting loads of free Mac makeup it would brighten up your ‘happy Tuesday’ as miss boring puts it.

Happy Sunday everyone, happy Monday everyone, happy Tuesday everyone.....happy happy happy....shut up 🤯😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy Sunday everyone, happy Monday everyone, happy Tuesday everyone.....happy happy happy....shut up 🤯😂
One of the many reasons I had to unfollow her. She is as vanilla and boring as they come. Every day is the same.

Reactions: 7
Jeeeeeesus wept ... the teeth!! why oh why do all these girls who already have perfect teeth go and horse-ify themselves with these chisel tip composite bonded gnashers! ??? she looks like its now a huge effort to get her top lip to close over them.. they are wayyyy off with her natural bottom teeth... and the lumpy lip isnt helping.. she should lay off all the work shes having done aesthetically cos imo she doesnt need the half of it - I like her style and think on the whole she looks great but the teeth and the lip... nooooooppp... pleeeease go back to your natural teeth!! I cant imagine having a life that revolved around instagram and posing and selling selling selling and talking shite all day every day..

Reactions: 7
Can someone please tell her to stop with the lip filler?? Her top lip is so misshapen and lumpy
She's definitely gotten redone in the last week, her top lip looks SO swollen on her stories today

Reactions: 3
She's definitely gotten redone in the last week, her top lip looks SO swollen on her stories today
its her teeth.. she got them composite bonded and they are now mahoosive! makes her injected lips stick out even more.. I personally thought she had a lovely smile and teeth before she went and messed them up - they are way too big and fake looking now.. I dont get it.. why someone who has a feature that is already nice messes it up in the quest for something better but unfortunately where teeth are concerned a lot of the time u just get the horsey look.. like pipsy.. her teeth are huge too and she struggles to close her top lip over them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.