Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is practically caked in the make up after she said she wasn’t goin to put to much on the end of her face over her spots! 🙄 Coz you’ll be wearing a mask anyway!

Reactions: 4
Anyone know why she stopped going to Monica Tolans for her facials and skin care? As far as I remember she was constantly on about them and friendly with the owner.

Reactions: 3
Anyone know why she stopped going to Monica Tolans for her facials and skin care? As far as I remember she was constantly on about them and friendly with the owner.
question of the year! She had been receiving treatment from them that worked, came off the products and stopped going for facials and her skin got bad again so took to social media to complain about how nothing has ever worked. She got caught out because what she was getting done was working she just became complacent. She ended up going back to MT’s for her wedding prep and literally has never been back since.

question of the year! She had been receiving treatment from them that worked, came off the products and stopped going for facials and her skin got bad again so took to social media to complain about how nothing has ever worked. She got caught out because what she was getting done was working she just became complacent. She ended up going back to MT’s for her wedding prep and literally has never been back since.
Maybe she didnt like paying for it what's with the boring stories about some tv streaming product down in the office ur not alan sugar ffs u dont need to create a rotatio

A rota for 1 employee yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes v boring lately zero content!
She seems to be jumping from product to product and people obviously don’t trust her at all. The kids don’t seem to be on her Instagram much or the husband so I’m wondering is there trouble in camp. I have never found her interesting and only pop on her page as I don’t follow her. It’s the same pose etc with Rosie and did anyone see her in her latest clothes collection no so why would anyone buy if when other bloggers were being gifted !

The stairs seems to be the new daily photo location :rolleyes: makes a change from her broken pelvis mirror pics though.

Not much content of her "husband" lately. There must be something brewing, at one stage he was on her stories as much as her.

Reactions: 1
The stairs seems to be the new daily photo location :rolleyes: makes a change from her broken pelvis mirror pics though.

Not much content of her "husband" lately. There must be something brewing, at one stage he was on her stories as much as her.
Oh she’s defo reading here. I mentioned the clothes she launched and voila she has it on today and I mentioned the kids and voila there’s remi.
The house looks tiny in comparison to what she has.

She looks like she's about to squat and take a tit in her plant pot in the latest post 🤦‍♀️ I just don't get this pose/stance she does it's ridiculous looking 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ her pose in her latest pic looks like me when I get caught short and have to wee in a bush somewhere

I’m starting to worry Rosie is going to ruin herself 😭 each to their own, I’d never judge...but with Her already getting filler and Botox, I feel like getting composite bonding on her teeth (her teeth are fabulous as they are), she’s going to destroy her face 😪

I don’t like saying this by any means but has anyone noticed rosie is totally off in her videos this past while? She looks very dead behind the eyes and very emotionless 😬 hope she’s not suffering with her mental health again

Reactions: 2
That story where she laughed into the phone was possibly the most uncomfortable thing I have ever watched. I don't know why but I had to tap through. It was so forced or something?

Reactions: 6
She reads here and seen the comments that she’s so robotic and like a stepford wife.
she just can’t relax enough for people to believe she is a genuine person. Which she would be of course but we never get to see it it’s such a pity. Rosie just relax a bit people like mrs glitz just genuine people chatting away but when everything is so contrived it really gets on people’s nerves.

I know it’s her job to style and show outfits but I could not live her life. She is made up every single day, not a hair out of place and all the plans laid out for the week. It’s so rigid, and routine is set up as the ultimate goal in life.
Just live a little Rosie. Her appearance , the teeth, the car , the house... it all has to be perfect. I can’t understand how that would make you truely happy. It’s soulless to me

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.