Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I had the 800 I'd definitely treat myself but it would be a once ina lifetime purchase. Who needs that many designer bags anyway!

Instead I'll stick with my 8€ PU leather crossbody from #PenneysHun

Reactions: 2
Totally take that into consideration but, and hear me out ha ha, if she has the money then really.....who cares? That’s like me buying something for myself coz I have the money but someone else not having it, me posting it on my Insta and one of my friends having a go at me about it! Not my fault that I have the money / loan 😂 to buy things......It’s all about circumstance and life is short, buy the bag / shoes / dress whatever it is! That’s just my mentality but I do get that seeing her with another €800 bag can be annoying! Just throwing it out there 😎

Reactions: 6
Totally take that into consideration but, and hear me out ha ha, if she has the money then really.....who cares? That’s like me buying something for myself coz I have the money but someone else not having it, me posting it on my Insta and one of my friends having a go at me about it! Not my fault that I have the money / loan 😂 to buy things......It’s all about circumstance and life is short, buy the bag / shoes / dress whatever it is! That’s just my mentality but I do get that seeing her with another €800 bag can be annoying! Just throwing it out there 😎
Agreed that is your mentality and to a certain extent it’s mine. However, she needs the validation that comes from the likes and jealousy. Her career span is short and if I were her all the money she is investing in €3K rent and designer bags would be going towards my children’s education/pension/house.

Reactions: 4
But another day another designer bag 😂😂. “Thought I’d treat myself” , my treat myself is a new pair of pjs from penny’s 😂😂
I would if I could. I used to be able to treat myself but lost my job in covid and now my treats are few and far between such as being able to go to my friends birthday dinner next week but having to drive home as cant justify booking in for a night with the girls when there is bills coming out my ears and no new job in sight....this is all after 5 years of college and numerous jobs etc so slightly jealous of Rosies treat today bit do like her! 🙄 She did buy second hand though in fairness and she's dead right.

Agreed that is your mentality and to a certain extent it’s mine. However, she needs the validation that comes from the likes and jealousy. Her career span is short and if I were her all the money she is investing in €3K rent and designer bags would be going towards my children’s education/pension/house.
New house is €5k 🙄

• Wow
I would if I could. I used to be able to treat myself but lost my job in covid and now my treats are few and far between such as being able to go to my friends birthday dinner next week but having to drive home as cant justify booking in for a night with the girls when there is bills coming out my ears and no new job in sight....this is all after 5 years of college and numerous jobs etc so slightly jealous of Rosies treat today bit do like her! 🙄 She did buy second hand though in fairness and she's dead right.
Second hand? Don’t you mean pre loved? Siopaella probably part gifted her. They’re notorious in there. The only reason she didn’t buy brand new is because their bags are generally the only one of its kind in the shops from seasons ago. They look for particular brands and types that are unusual. That’s their USP, not that they’re cheap because it’s far from it.

What are Siopaella notorious for can I ask,? Judging by their insta they fly through neverfulls mainly which are far from being unique!

New house is €5k 🙄
5k a month? I don’t know how if you were trying to save for your forever home you could possibly afford to pay that much in rent! It’s actually disgusting money. And I’d say Rosie is a bit off that she’s being discussed on this along with the fact she’s renting but thinks that because she’s renting somewhere disturbingly expensive it makes up for it! And Her content is piss poor. Couldn’t give a tit that she has to put her Xmas trees in the attic. Even her messy moving in wasn’t that messy and you get the usual shite out of her “excuse the mess”, “excuse the no makeup”. It’s all an act with Rosie.

What are Siopaella notorious for can I ask,? Judging by their insta they fly through neverfulls mainly which are far from being unique!
Notorious for doing deals with bloggers! They have plenty of stores. One is a cheaper version, it’s the only one I’ve ever shopped in and that’s the one that has the items that aren’t unique. I stopped going in because their sell ons are overpriced and some of the bags/ shoes are piss poor! I’ve seen them in the shops falling over bloggers and regular folk like me are left feeling like they can do nothing for them so therefore why bother spending my money! I know one blogger in particular who is not well known at all, def wouldn’t be getting a thread on this but licks their holes. Posts about them a lot. Same person married money. She buys a bag, uses it once or twice and sells it onto the girls inside. If you want to sell something to them they catalogue it and they have a wish list. They have their regulars and they’re quite happy with that! My point was that rosie’s bag being bought from siopaella wasn’t because she was being conscientious. It was either because they asked her if there was something she’d like before and it came in or there was another deal somewhere in it for her. Shops like siopaella survive because of influencers like Rosie and that other dose I know, not because of regular people like me. And to be honest I don’t know why they need promoting or why anyone would promote them. My opinion!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah interesting - i made a similar point on another thread. This is just how marketing works now.. we're not getting away from it for a long time yet i feel!

Im not a fan of brands that do press drops to every single person but i do get that for any brand to get know its what they have to do...

I’m lost....She asked for opinions on the best steam mop, put up a link to one on Brown Thomas that she ordered as an affiliated link....is she earning money for doing that?!Sorry if it’s a silly question!!

Reactions: 3
I’m lost....She asked for opinions on the best steam mop, put up a link to one on Brown Thomas that she ordered as an affiliated link....is she earning money for doing that?!Sorry if it’s a silly question!!
That confused me a bit too but can you just affiliate link anything using some app? Like it doesn't need to be sent to you free, it can just be anything you've bought then if someone clicks on your link and buys it you get money.

Reactions: 1
That confused me a bit too but can you just affiliate link anything using some app? Like it doesn't need to be sent to you free, it can just be anything you've bought then if someone clicks on your link and buys it you get money.
I didn’t think you could that the company would have to contact you about affiliating something or she would have to have something with brown Thomas for it, like it’s a bit ridiculous I’ll buy something then put a link to it and get money if anyone else buys it

I didn’t think you could that the company would have to contact you about affiliating something or she would have to have something with brown Thomas for it, like it’s a bit ridiculous I’ll buy something then put a link to it and get money if anyone else buys it
At least she's buying it herself unlike most of the other Beggy Mitchell's 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
At least she's buying it herself unlike most of the other Beggy Mitchell's 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Rosie gets plenty of freebies to allow her to be able to afford other things! I don’t get why when you move house, the mop you always used wasn’t good enough. It all screams “hey I’ve moved, I need new things.” She might buy one thing but she’ll get gifted a lot more!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or is that bedroom tiny? Bed shoved in a corner with no room for a locker exact same as the last house... For 3 or 5k a month I'd expect something a bit bigger than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Celine bag is way more than €800, even second hand I’d say.. they retail for over 2k depending on size and rosies looks like the bigger size.. google Celine belt bag

Is it just me or is that bedroom tiny? Bed shoved in a corner with no room for a locker exact same as the last house... For 3 or 5k a month I'd expect something a bit bigger than that.
Her last house was the same. Same layout. For that money no way. I pay 995€ a month for my house and my bedroom is huge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.