Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she changed her extensions?! Comments were made here that they looked awful and now they look... Fresher or something?! Not as brown? Is it just me..?

Never knew kids affected a mortgage! It's obvious thinking about it but I'd never heard of that before.!
We were talking to banks about mortgages a few months ago. Can't remember which bank it was but they told us that we would need to save around €500 extra per month per child (if we had any)

Our bank told us it basically added X amount per child (I think 200) to your bills so your disposable income appears as less.

Omg this is so interesting.. we went about 2 years ago just putting feelers out and were told child benefit was now accepted as a income source and children weren't taken into consideration.. I either got someone really stupid or things are alot different here.. that was permanent tsb in Donegal!!

Reactions: 1
We had one child at the time of going for mortgage and we were granted 90 grand less than what we would have gotten if we had no child so I can only imagine its harder with 3. And it will be 3 because if Paul is paying maintenance that will 'go against' them in Morgage application. Even having a private pension results in lower mortgage amount. They look at every outgoing..best not to have any loans going for a mortgage because certain things you can't get rid of but loans can be paid off eventually.

Grace got her mortgage because she had a dodgy “accountant”. I’d imagine if she was applying with real accounts from a real accountant, it would’ve been a no or at least not as much!
But the accountant could have made it out her self employment is a MUA. That job is more solid than an influencer albeit not as lucrative and jigged her accounts to look like all income is from mua work is what I mean.

But the accountant could have made it out her self employment is a MUA. That job is more solid than an influencer albeit not as lucrative and jigged her accounts to look like all income is from mua work is what I mean.
Definitely some creative accounting either way! 🤣 Sure Dominique ran into the same problems. They had the same “accountant” (their friend Denise’s partner) and she was all set to buy a house a year ago, then they split up and all of a sudden Dom is still at home with her parents. Although I’d doubt Rosie is that stupid to use a dodgy accountant

Reactions: 4
Definitely some creative accounting either way! 🤣 Sure Dominique ran into the same problems. They had the same “accountant” (their friend Denise’s partner) and she was all set to buy a house a year ago, then they split up and all of a sudden Dom is still at home with her parents. Although I’d doubt Rosie is that stupid to use a dodgy accountant
Rosie and Paul seem very smart.. faces is impulsive and greedy and no doubt didn't think of the long run where I'd say Rosie will be more crafty sussing things out

Reactions: 2
Rosie and Paul seem very smart.. faces is impulsive and greedy and no doubt didn't think of the long run where I'd say Rosie will be more crafty sussing things out
Rosie very smart? Can’t recall any geniuses being renowned for getting their vag out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to say rosie has changed in a good way this past while! She’s more relaxed and being her true self I feel she’s not as stiff and it’s so nice to see! She’s starting to be more honest and it’s honestly a good move.

Reactions: 11
Have to say, I thought the same thing! I dunno if she’s read here or what’s happened but she seems so much more at ease and more of a “couldn’t give a tit” Attitude but in a good way! I wouldn’t have been her biggest fan back when BU was around but since then I think she’s alright! Like that Remi doesn’t sleep a full night and that she’s bolloxed! I think all parents know that stage and I’m glad she’s sharing that stuff! Just my opinion!

Reactions: 13
I agree i feel for her cos it’s not an easy age. Her kids are so cute I think it’s so funny when remi catches sight of herself on the camera and she gets all giddy.

I have to say rosie has changed in a good way this past while! She’s more relaxed and being her true self I feel she’s not as stiff and it’s so nice to see! She’s starting to be more honest and it’s honestly a good move.
But another day another designer bag 😂😂. “Thought I’d treat myself” , my treat myself is a new pair of pjs from penny’s 😂😂

Reactions: 11
But another day another designer bag 😂😂. “Thought I’d treat myself” , my treat myself is a new pair of pjs from penny’s 😂😂
Haha aw I don’t watch her too often but to be fair during the lockdown I Was home shopping Online a lot due to boredom but Rosies life is being at home with the computer and 2 kids all the time so shopping online is her escape.

Haha aw I don’t watch her too often but to be fair during the lockdown I Was home shopping Online a lot due to boredom but Rosies life is being at home with the computer and 2 kids all the time so shopping online is her escape.
Yeah but a celine bag is about 800🙈🙈

I know she has a shopping addiction she’s addressed it before. I’d be the same as you Penney’s pjs is my treat actually can’t even afford a trip to Penney’s these days. They buy and buy and buy but it never makes them happy.
800 if had That type of cash it would defo go towards a mortgage.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.