Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the money she’s been making she surely she could have had the cash to put down for a house.
it’s funny how the vicious circle works. They want to be seen as living a lavish lifestyle but want to live in a posh area. So they waste all their money on renting in the posh area instead of investing into a doer upper house in a different area and actually get on the property ladder. But then that doesn’t fit her brand. The perfect lifestyle lie.
also did anyone want the documentary inside missguided. There’s serious money to be made in the uk if your an influencer. I think most Irish bloggers income is very low but they just don’t have to pay for anything.

Reactions: 14
Well
With the money she’s been making she surely she could have had the cash to put down for a house.
it’s funny how the vicious circle works. They want to be seen as living a lavish lifestyle but want to live in a posh area. So they waste all their money on renting in the posh area instead of investing into a doer upper house in a different area and actually get on the property ladder. But then that doesn’t fit her brand. The perfect lifestyle lie.
also did anyone want the documentary inside missguided. There’s serious money to be made in the uk if your an influencer. I think most Irish bloggers income is very low but they just don’t have to pay for anything.
Well Maura Higgins is probably an exception there. No doubt she's earned alot.

Reactions: 1
Problem is she probably won't get a mortgage. Regardless of how much money she's able to pay in rent. Banks need to see that your job and income is sustainable for the long term and she would never be able to show that. There's no way influencing is going to be paying her mortgage in 15 years time. I don't know how Grace got a mortgage. Some colourful accounting I'd say.

Reactions: 8
She’s a header if I was making that kind of cash being an infuencer I’d move home for a few months and then buy a house outright I’d be sick spending it all buying multiples of things she will never wear in a lifetime.

Reactions: 7
I look at some of these influencers sometimes when you see them renting houses and I say to myself, I'm not rich or have really expensive things but thankfully I own my own home and know that my kids will always be staying here n not told to get out at the drop of a hat. With all that they have they have very little really. Handed everything for free!!! And I think fair play to Grace and Chris for having their own home. Some of them are driving around in Range Rovers etc giving this illusion they are loaded!!! What a load of shite!!!!!

Reactions: 15
Problem is she probably won't get a mortgage. Regardless of how much money she's able to pay in rent. Banks need to see that your job and income is sustainable for the long term and she would never be able to show that. There's no way influencing is going to be paying her mortgage in 15 years time. I don't know how Grace got a mortgage. Some colourful accounting I'd say.
Well known fact that FBG had a dodgy accountant. He was her friend Denise’s partner until he called off the wedding a few weeks before it was due to take place last year. But he lied about his qualifications to his boss and clients i.e. he didn’t have any!! So yeah, that’s how Grace got her mortgage

Reactions: 5
I look at some of these influencers sometimes when you see them renting houses and I say to myself, I'm not rich or have really expensive things but thankfully I own my own home and know that my kids will always be staying here n not told to get out at the drop of a hat. With all that they have they have very little really. Handed everything for free!!! And I think fair play to Grace and Chris for having their own home. Some of them are driving around in Range Rovers etc giving this illusion they are loaded!!! What a load of shite!!!!!
Is Rosie driving a RR?

Reactions: 3
Agree I'd say colourful accounting and will be alot of answers needed now if u end up with only 1 wage in a house I'd say Rosie could get a mortgage but not the amount she act wants

FBG could have gotten her mortgage based on her being a self employed make up artist at the time and not based on being an influencer. Rosie is an influencer only and maybe that isn't secure enough for a bank. Having said that i think she wants to borrow more than they can get from a bank and the more the children you have the less you can borrow so I'd imagine they are saving well over 10% possibly 30 to 40% to get what they want and where.

Reactions: 2
FBG could have gotten her mortgage based on her being a self employed make up artist at the time and not based on being an influencer. Rosie is an influencer only and maybe that isn't secure enough for a bank. Having said that i think she wants to borrow more than they can get from a bank and the more the children you have the less you can borrow so I'd imagine they are saving well over 10% possibly 30 to 40% to get what they want and where.
Never knew kids affected a mortgage! It's obvious thinking about it but I'd never heard of that before.!

🤣being a self employed mua def wont get them a mortgage

Never knew kids affected a mortgage! It's obvious thinking about it but I'd never heard of that before.!
Yep they have this thing (in ireland anyway?) Called Minimum Income Left Over (net pay - mortgage payments and any other loans,cars on finance etc) and the amount of MILO an applicant/applicants must have increases accordingly to the amount of children they have. So my understanding would be they would be classed as having 3, making it harder again

Reactions: 2
Yep they have this thing (in ireland anyway?) Called Minimum Income Left Over (net pay - mortgage payments and any other loans,cars on finance etc) and the amount of MILO an applicant/applicants must have increases accordingly to the amount of children they have. So my understanding would be they would be classed as having 3, making it harder again
And they don't take child allowance into consideration as an income either, well mine didn't.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.