Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what a vagina is šŸ¤” because that is not a vagina.
Thats a boney gee.

Confused over Rosieā€™s Kerastase ad she just posted, she always raves about the colour wow shampoo and conditioner as well as the dream filter. Iā€™m blonde myself so I actually bought the colour wow because Rosieā€™s hair always looks so clean!
Personally i used the wow and i am blonde.The wow is no comparison to kerastase.kerastase along with kevin Murphy are No 1 products for blondes.WOW dries out your hair and breaks it i would keep to my kerastase and kevin murphy all day long.Wow is over rated.

Confused over Rosieā€™s Kerastase ad she just posted, she always raves about the colour wow shampoo and conditioner as well as the dream filter. Iā€™m blonde myself so I actually bought the colour wow because Rosieā€™s hair always looks so clean!
Personally i used the wow and i am blonde.The wow is no comparison to kerastase.kerastase along with kevin Murphy are No 1 products for blondes.WOW dries out your hair and breaks it i would keep to my kerastase and kevin murphy all day long.Wow is over rated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Insta husband I'd say.. I dunno you'd wonder what some of them actually do like Suzanne's fella and that
Doesn't he install commercial fridges for restraunts and places? Pretty sure that's what he does.
Anyone remember years ago when Harry was only young his work van kept getting vandalised like twice or three times it happened.. I'd love to know what that was about

Reactions: 3
Doesn't he install commercial fridges for restraunts and places? Pretty sure that's what he does.
Anyone remember years ago when Harry was only young his work van kept getting vandalised like twice or three times it happened.. I'd love to know what that was about
I would say that was a lot to do with his ex Stephanie around that time and some of her family
Are very rough

Reactions: 2
I would say that was a lot to do with his ex Stephanie around that time and some of her family
Are very rough
Very harsh judgement to give the girl. Do you know them? Wouldn't judge a whole family by one person.

Reactions: 5
Very harsh judgement to give the girl. Do you know them? Wouldn't judge a whole family by one person.
I said some of them not the whole family. I
Wouldnā€™t make a comment like that unless I
Was familiar with the family

But if you're not familiar with the family, where's the rough comment coming from.?
I think you need to read my comment again ā€˜ I wouldnā€™t have made that comment UNLESS I WAS FAMIlIARā€™ so in clearer terms yes I know them and I didnā€™t say all the family some of them.

Is it just me or do her extensions look really bad this morning? There doesnā€™t seem to be a good blend at all and they look so fake! I know sheā€™s heading into the gym but it looks awful! My daughterā€™s dolls have better hair! Much preferred her shorter hair.

Reactions: 10
I think fair play to her for admitting she shops too much and has too much clothes, they are all the same but she is the first I have seen admit it

I think fair play to her for admitting she shops too much and has too much clothes, they are all the same but she is the first I have seen admit it
Yeah but is she really going to do anything about it? I would be mortified to admit I had multiples of everything and not know that I had them. The multiples I have are leggings and I wear them day in and day out till I have holes and bobbles all over! Iā€™ve never seen her wearing the same thing twice. The other thing that annoys me is this going for coffee crack before the gym! Youā€™re supposed to fuel up to sustain energy in a session! Caffeine isnā€™t for that. It will actually dehydrate your quicker. Iā€™ve done it before and hit the deck quite hard and Iā€™m a proper gym bunny! None of this designer gear and a face full of makeup! And I donā€™t care what you say but she puts on a face and a filter going to the gym! But hey itā€™s Rosie, everyone loves her. Queue the people rushing to her defence!

Reactions: 8
Yeah but is she really going to do anything about it? I would be mortified to admit I had multiples of everything and not know that I had them. The multiples I have are leggings and I wear them day in and day out till I have holes and bobbles all over! Iā€™ve never seen her wearing the same thing twice. The other thing that annoys me is this going for coffee crack before the gym! Youā€™re supposed to fuel up to sustain energy in a session! Caffeine isnā€™t for that. It will actually dehydrate your quicker. Iā€™ve done it before and hit the deck quite hard and Iā€™m a proper gym bunny! None of this designer gear and a face full of makeup! And I donā€™t care what you say but she puts on a face and a filter going to the gym! But hey itā€™s Rosie, everyone loves her. Queue the people rushing to her defence!
I don't love her, I have followed and unfollowed a few times, go through phases where she seems ok and then says or does something completely out of touch with reality, does anyone remember her giving out about how pill boxes for tablets for the week look awful? I just think she admitted it none of the others do, whether she will do anything about it remains to be seen

I don't love her, I have followed and unfollowed a few times, go through phases where she seems ok and then says or does something completely out of touch with reality, does anyone remember her giving out about how pill boxes for tablets for the week look awful? I just think she admitted it none of the others do, whether she will do anything about it remains to be seen
I comment a lot on the Rosie thread especially about her ā€˜get upā€™ going to the gym. And you know what it shouldnā€™t annoy me at all but it does! People are afraid to go to the gym when they think they have to be glammed up and super athletic going. This wasnā€™t a dig at you defending her. This is for everyone else who comes on and says ā€œwho caresā€. Itā€™s because I do, because teens and women looking to make a difference in themselves are vulnerable enough without looking up to someone who is self conscious enough to be posting filtered pics with makeup on going to a gym! The reality is they are sweaty places that leave you red faced but the fact that someone makes the effort to go to a gym at all is admirable. Iā€™m just having my Sunday morning rant.

Reactions: 10
Jesus Rosie benching 50kg some woman... all the while with her contour and highlighter on fleek... we may take note ladies

Jesus Rosie benching 50kg some woman... all the while with her contour and highlighter on fleek... we may take note ladies
She wasnā€™t benching it. That wasnā€™t a bench press, it was a deadlift that she barely got past her knees. Aptly named because her content is also dead. Iā€™ve no idea how she manages to fund her lavish lifestyle from this nothingness

Caffeine and a fine before a gym session. If youā€™re going to nitpick make it about her wearing make up to the gym, not tying her hair up or her tit technique!!

I donā€™t know how she can justify spending / wasting so much money on clothes when she hasnā€™t bought a house

Is it just me or do her extensions look really bad this morning? There doesnā€™t seem to be a good blend at all and they look so fake! I know sheā€™s heading into the gym but it looks awful! My daughterā€™s dolls have better hair! Much preferred her shorter hair.
They're horrendous awfully false looking and make her look terrible. They do nothing for her

They're horrendous awfully false looking and make her look terrible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.