Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies. I can see your point. though just to add I don't actually know if this is her house it's just in the same estate!
The photos look similar to what Rosie posts on her Instagram. Like the furniture etc & the ad says it's unfurnishe

Reactions: 1
QUOTE="Mommamia, post: 2075785, member: 102158"]
Theres people payin that for mortgages too

Lucky you
[/QUOTE]
We bought 18 years ago and thankfully didn't have Dublin prices, we got very lucky, prices were just starting to go up at the time

Maybe they are growing their family and need the space. Sure who knows or cares. Who wouldn't love more space.
It’s clearly nothing to do with space and everything to do with the fact their lease is up. Rosie would never say they’re essentially being turfed out though, would she? Because she’d look like a complete idiot after spending so much time decorating a place only to have to move out a relatively short time later

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm fairness if someone could take the hassle out of organising my holiday for me I'd jump on it. Not sure if the itinary planning was gifted or if she paid Sarah?
She said she paid for it. I'll plan your holiday for you, nothing I love better than planning a trip!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Possible she’s pregnant and that’s why they’re moving for more space? 🧐
I've had my suspicions for a while but I don't think it's something people should put online or ever say about any woman until she is ready to talk about it.

Reactions: 4
I don't think the rooms in the house she is in are that big though. She doesn't even have bed side lockers in her room just what looks like one of those IKEA spice rack shelf things on the wall beside the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't think the rooms in the house she is in are that big though. She doesn't even have bed side lockers in her room just what looks like one of those IKEA spice rack shelf things on the wall beside the bed.
I’ve been in one of the houses she’s in now & they’re actually not that big at all. I was quite surprised by Drumnigh Wood. The houses at the front where Brian McFadden and Kerry Katona lived are well space out but at the back of the estate they are on top of each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.