Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The forever home is taken directly from the tignam playbook
If they were close to a forever home they wouldn't be moving yet again. Like no shade to renting because I rent like and it's damn near bloody impossible to get a good enough mortgage to buy even a shack but jesus no one cares if you're renting. I guarantee the landlord needed the house back and the space thing is bullshit. No way she needs more space unless it's for all her cheap crappy zara orders.

Reactions: 10
Maybe they're waiting for a house to go up for sale in that estate?
Which would be fair enough but I still don't get the move a few doors down for a bit more space they probably don't even need. The actual effort like.

I thinks cause everythin rosie shows is professional even her family life it's hard to see the mother connection that's why I love twins and me I know she gets slated but her house you see kids food plates ect is real life I dont think I've ever seen one normal thing in Rosie's that's not set up for d gram

Reactions: 7
I thinks cause everythin rosie shows is professional even her family life it's hard to see the mother connection that's why I love twins and me I know she gets slated but her house you see kids food plates ect is real life I dont think I've ever seen one normal thing in Rosie's that's not set up for d gram
I'm indifferent to Rosie but I really don't like Twins and me. She's not a bit relatable. Honestly no one carries on like her leaving her 2 year old twins out the front unsupervised until 9 at night but she has her own thread anyway.

Reactions: 9
Theres a similar brand new estate just finished beside her, she could have bought there if she could afford. Wonder what she’s going to do with all her gifted furniture?

Reactions: 2
Oh its fab not pad rent for dublin and a big house

Not bad

Wonder why she moved out

Reactions: 3
I know it’s ‘not bad’ for Dublin but that much money on rent is just eye watering 😰

Reactions: 11
The girl looks like she could fit in a shoebox, why in God's name would she need more space!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't she just have her living room redecorated or something in the past month or so. Anything for money! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.