Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s so obvious she’s trying to be more playful and ’normal’ with the child but it’s still painful to watch.

Reactions: 4
Admin - can we get a thread started on Niamh de Brun?
I know her extended family and that girl could fill a thread on her own if certain people knew about this place. I personally couldn't talk with knowing her cousins out of respect for them but she's nasty... She's nothing like the rest of her decent family. Be curious to see a thread about her.

Reactions: 1
100% true!!! She’s chasing that ‘status’ CRINGE 😬
She's always been wanting fame. She was with Danny from the coronas years back for ages but he blew her off. Probably saw the light. Pure and utter status/money chaser.

I know her extended family and that girl could fill a thread on her own if certain people knew about this place. I personally couldn't talk with knowing her cousins out of respect for them but she's nasty... She's nothing like the rest of her decent family. Be curious to see a thread about her.

Here’s her thread 👍

That’s mad.. so according to steph they split up three months after the birth, that brings us to February. Harry was born in December. So either Rosie got pregnant straight away after meeting Paul or there was some serious funny business and overlapping going on
They were born almost 2 years apart? So no overlap.

Back to full blown instahun with the extensions... Much classier short. And it drives me insane how she never stops touching it when its long

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else think she had the lollipop look in her stories tonight?

Reactions: 4
Anybody else think her hair looks farrrr better short 💇🏼‍♀️
Looks like a carpet on her head v fake

Replying to: Anyone see this add of Rosie the con , with her absolute fav hair care , WOW !! That looks a bit different?View attachment 182321

she’s also still being featured on ASAP skincare Ireland’s insta and their sponsored ads on insta as a brand ambassador....she hasn’t used those products in months
And shes in the therapie as hmmmmmm good skincare or injections

Isn't Stephanie a healthier version of Rosie ... they are very very alike
Wonder do her and Paul ever have a sneaky ride for old times sake

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That long hair looks as fake as it is, she’s practically wearing a wig!! Also laughing at the Lavish Alice tat jacket being paired with jeans.. nothing is going to make those clothes look decent, corsets, big shoulders, bows, ruffles. Just no.

Reactions: 5
Looks like a carpet on her head v fake

And shes in the therapie as hmmmmmm good skincare or injections

Wonder do her and Paul ever have a sneaky ride for old times sake
she has been open about getting ‘anti wrinkle injections’ in Thérapie, she did a q&a with the doctor there on insta a while back. She’s also been honest about receiving fillers.
what annoys me it that she’s still featured as ambassadors for brands such as we are paradox and ASAP skincare. It clearly shows she doesn’t have any loyalty and just goes where the money is which is such a shame

That long hair looks as fake as it is, she’s practically wearing a wig!! Also laughing at the Lavish Alice tat jacket being paired with jeans.. nothing is going to make those clothes look decent, corsets, big shoulders, bows, ruffles. Just no.
That video, standing in different positions and flicking her hair. Christ what did I just watch

Reactions: 2
Can’t stand the try on videos...where she’s just walking back and forward towards the camera with the big fake smile and flicking the hair etc. 😑 it looks ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.