Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard that he had left Stephanie a long time before the baby died and Rosie and him were well together before the babies were even born. Apparently she wasn’t even keen on him going to the funeral. Rosie is not a nice person at all and in fact her happy life is very very false !
Do the maths on the kids ages, not that long !!

Reactions: 4
Steph done a guest spot on an insta/Facebook page a few years back and talked about her pregnancy journey and her son passing away. I got the impression from that live that her and Paul were never that serious and that he wasn’t all that involved in her pregnancy. She talked about going to the hospital for appointments by herself. The live was saved to the page she done it on I just can’t remember what page on it was.
I have no idea what went on with them but that was just the impression I got from the live she did.

Reactions: 2
Just went back through Steph’s insta to find where the video was of her talking about her pregnancy. It was a snapchat takeover on the truzee’s snapchat. The video of what she said is on the Truzee website. She said she got pregnant when she was in a short term relationship and that her and the boys father split up 3 months after their son passed away because it put a lot of stress on the relationship. So maybe Paul didn’t cheat with Rosie?

Reactions: 1
Anyone see this add of Rosie the con , with her absolute fav hair care , WOW !! That looks a bit different?
B96AAE16-7C15-443A-9FF2-EFE7876AB755.png

Reactions: 3
Just went back through Steph’s insta to find where the video was of her talking about her pregnancy. It was a snapchat takeover on the truzee’s snapchat. The video of what she said is on the Truzee website. She said she got pregnant when she was in a short term relationship and that her and the boys father split up 3 months after their son passed away because it put a lot of stress on the relationship. So maybe Paul didn’t cheat with Rosie?
Ye I heard that she got pregnant after a one night stand with Paul and they just couldn’t make their relationship work 🤷🏽‍♀️

Replying to: Anyone see this add of Rosie the con , with her absolute fav hair care , WOW !! That looks a bit different?View attachment 182321

she’s also still being featured on ASAP skincare Ireland’s insta and their sponsored ads on insta as a brand ambassador....she hasn’t used those products in months

Steph done a guest spot on an insta/Facebook page a few years back and talked about her pregnancy journey and her son passing away. I got the impression from that live that her and Paul were never that serious and that he wasn’t all that involved in her pregnancy. She talked about going to the hospital for appointments by herself. The live was saved to the page she done it on I just can’t remember what page on it was.
I have no idea what went on with them but that was just the impression I got from the live she did.
I remember that too and Steph is hardly shy in blasting them out so I'm sure she would of either said it out right or made sly digs if he was cheating.

I saw her once in town. Face caked in make up and skin issues visible underneath it all. I asked my fella does he think she’s attractive and his words were “god no”. I think she’s the type girls admire cos she has nice clothes hair and make up but guys avoid because it’s too much to look at and so fake looking

Reactions: 3
I saw her once in town. Face caked in make up and skin issues visible underneath it all. I asked my fella does he think she’s attractive and his words were “god no”. I think she’s the type girls admire cos she has nice clothes hair and make up but guys avoid because it’s too much to look at and so fake looking
I’ve seen her in shopping centres too and I thought the same thing about the caked face. In fact I’ve never seen someone wear so much makeup, not in the day time anyway. I don’t admire her either because I like when girls don’t have to wear makeup all the time. Or should I say they choose not to because nobody needs to be done up like that 100% of the time. I’ve seen Taramakeup get her her eyebrows done with a full face of makeup. Like it’s not going to kill them to just lay off it a little. Now Rosie has resorted to painting on fake freckles. Like seriously? Be real Gals! And even her “real” posts where she’s “no makeup” are photoshopped, ringlighted and definitely not all real. Not a good role model for young people’s self esteem but people are on here raving about boring old Rosie! And that clothing collection is so tacky. I can’t cope!

Reactions: 8
My other half thinks she looks like the corpse bride, gaunt, sunken eyes 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just had a nosey on Stephanie's page to check, looks like Reuben born Nov 2012 and Harry born Dec 2014
That’s mad.. so according to steph they split up three months after the birth, that brings us to February. Harry was born in December. So either Rosie got pregnant straight away after meeting Paul or there was some serious funny business and overlapping going on

Reactions: 2
That’s mad.. so according to steph they split up three months after the birth, that brings us to February. Harry was born in December. So either Rosie got pregnant straight away after meeting Paul or there was some serious funny business and overlapping going on
Your math is a little off there. If they split in 2013, Harry wasn't born until the end of 2014 so... No overlap.

Reactions: 11
Cheating with someone whose partner just gave birth and buried a baby.
Stay classy Roisin.

Your math is a little off there. If they split in 2013, Harry wasn't born until the end of 2014 so... No overlap.
A post above says Stephanie has said that they split three months after Reuben was born. He was born in November 13 meaning they split in February 14. Harry was born in December 14. Do the math!

Cheating with someone whose partner just gave birth and buried a baby.
Stay classy Roisin.

A post above says Stephanie has said that they split three months after Reuben was born. He was born in November 13 meaning they split in February 14. Harry was born in December 14. Do the math!
Imagine being so cold as to jump into bed with a man who’s partner had just lost a child and given birth to another

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.