Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she like an advocate for the earlier morning starts at like 5am not so long ago to get the work done before the kids wake and now she moans if Remi wakes her up early?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That lasted the whole of 5 minutes. Sure she would crash and be in bed at 8pm theres No need to do that unless you have to I.e you work. She was struggling for content and that popped into her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's very quiet lately apart from the regular pigeon, broken pelvis pose. She hasn't shown her husband Paul (did you know he was her husband?) or Harry in a long while apart from a small clip of their lunch yesterday. Wonder what the tea is.....is the marriage (with her husband) on the rocks or will she play the MH card?

PS her hair is shocking long, she looks like a teenager, and not in a good way :sick:

Reactions: 4
Few days ago she was on showing so sue’s new lipsticks and liners and glosses and now today her fave lip combo she loves from guess what?? not so sue MAC!!🙄

Reactions: 2
Her stories just now of Remi and Harry, they didn't skin Harry's hair like poor Reuben's. I'm not surprised Stephanie was fuming I would be too! It wouldn't be as bad if they did both of the boys hair like some sort of brother bonding thing but they only did Reuben's 🤨

Who on earth posts photos/videos of their children with filters on??? Rosemary just posted a video of the two children and Rennie like someone else’s child lol 😂 Why would you do that??? They’re beautiful little kids but does she think her little ones aren’t cute enough so they need filters??? OMG I despair!!!

She's always been wanting fame. She was with Danny from the coronas years back for ages but he blew her off. Probably saw the light. Pure and utter status/money chaser.
What’s the attraction with Paul so - he doesn’t seem to have any “status” etc. She’s definitely the bread winner in that relationship I’d say

Reactions: 1
What’s the attraction with Paul so - he doesn’t seem to have any “status” etc. She’s definitely the bread winner in that relationship I’d say
Wrong person, I was referring to Niamh de Brun. They were casually, dating for abit... Before he saw sense. She has been trying to get with various famous people for years!!! Well known locally.

Wasn't she like an advocate for the earlier morning starts at like 5am not so long ago to get the work done before the kids wake and now she moans if Remi wakes her up early?
I seen a few people do this the days are long enough in summer why would u bother bein up at 5 am

I seen a few people do this the days are long enough in summer why would u bother bein up at 5 am
To be applauded for being such a dedicated business woman up and at em early to do emails and drink lattes.. let's face it the only emails she's checking are dispatch notices from her PR packages.. what's wrong with checking your emails when your child is a school and the other one is in for a nap? Pretty sure Harry was at school when she was doing this

Reactions: 8
Wrong person, I was referring to Niamh de Brun. They were casually, dating for abit... Before he saw sense. She has been trying to get with various famous people for years!!! Well known locally.
Ah Ok I have you now! Don’t know that Niamh girl so didn’t make the connection from the thread!

how many curlers does the girl have or need. Every week she is promoting a different curler. Like to be totally honest the 30 quid ones from Remington last years and no one can tell the difference a curl is a curl. She is just a stay at home mam that cakes her face in makeup and sits on her phone all day. And drinks coffee. Nothing wrong with this but I just hope this whole influencer thing dies a death too many young impressionable girls thinking this is a career. We will have a lot more critical shortage lists in ten years time with no one wanting to do normal jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is so random but .. does anyone else get really bothered by rosies big toe nail on her left foot ??! No!? Just me ..!

• Haha
When you see it. You won’t Unsee it !! 🤣
It looks very knobbly.. I can only assume all the gel nails have corroded it 🙈 I know someone that happened to and her toes are deformed now!! Rosies were normal in 2017 and yes I did scroll back to find a foot pic 😭🙄

It looks very knobbly.. I can only assume all the gel nails have corroded it 🙈 I know someone that happened to and her toes are deformed now!! Rosies were normal in 2017 and yes I did scroll back to find a foot pic 😭🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Love it 🤣🤣

I can’t believe I’m typing this.....but Lisa Jordan’s big toes bother me too! 🙈😂 I just can’t unsee them!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg....I'm the same with pipsy pie!!!🤣🤣🤣 it's like the skin is growing over them!? Isn't it or is that just me???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.