Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always been wanting fame. She was with Danny from the coronas years back for ages but he blew her off. Probably saw the light. Pure and utter status/money chaser.
Who hasn’t been with Danny from the Coronas? I happen to know someone who he text about having an STI and she got checked and didn’t have it... he told her he had only been with her and his ex at the time so she must have given it to him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not a huge fan of Rosie but I have to say I respect the fact that she’s cancelled her sun holiday and opted for a staycation instead. Not like her pal Suzanne who couldn’t sacrifice her trip to Portugal since she hasn’t been away in so long (she was in the maldives in March!!!!😡) and to make matters worse she’s trying to conceal the fact that she’s away at the moment. Second wave is inevitable with the likes of her the snake of all snakes I swear

Reactions: 16
The preening and posing, pre covid, during covid and prior covid is just so shallow.
Is it just major narcissism or why do they constantly flip hairs like it was an Olympian sport

Reactions: 4
The preening and posing, pre covid, during covid and prior covid is just so shallow.
Is it just major narcissism or why do they constantly flip hairs like it was an Olympian sport
Agree..... She spent lockdown with a full face of make up, styled hair and wearing little belly tops all just to sit at home. A bit sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One of the other "influencers" already has Rosie's lavish Alice dress up on Depop. Sent as a press drop wore for a photo and then on depop . That's a bit of a kick in the teeth now. IMO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm in no way a big fan of Rosie but I would be fuming if I gifted an influencer a dress and she took a picture, told everyone she was "obsessed" with that, then sold it on 5 days later!

Reactions: 2
I'm in no way a big fan of Rosie but I would be fuming if I gifted an influencer a dress and she took a picture, told everyone she was "obsessed" with that, then sold it on 5 days later!
She didnt Lavish Tat did nonone is gonna but stuff where atm would u wear that shite

She wouldn’t even wear it herself so no wonder people are selling it. Sure that style is not her style at the moment and she would cringe having to wear it I’d say. Don’t you love all the stories about her out for dinner and I’d say frig all passes her lips

• Haha
What's everyone's thoughts on Carol Byrne?
I actually quite like her when she’s on Instagram on her own or with her son. She’s seems totally normal and very honest about anything you ask. But when she’s with Rosie, Terrie etc she turns into a bit of a dose! On Terrie’s thread someone messaged her about being out in Grayson’s for the majority of the day drinking with Terrie. And after an initial crappy response, she held her hands up and said she was wrong. So many of the bloggers would delete and block you for questioning them on something negative!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.