Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That keyboard video is so cringe. I’m actually embarrassed at myself for watching it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched this. What makes these people post like this eeeekk 🙈🙈 and the ear buds.....is that so she can hear the production team?!😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stephanies ex which is rosies husband got stephanies sons haircut and I mean shaved without her knowing while he was on access there
Awww no, that’s terrible. What a horrible thing to do, I’d be heartbroken if someone did that to my child

Reactions: 3

Anyone seen this?😂 laziest journalism ever, pics pulled from her insta to make an article about her boring house!?
Rosies hall door is painted a deep blue colour 😂😂😂 holy tit I’ve seen 5/6 years olds write more interesting sentences 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In all fairness I would agree with her. Do you think Rosie would allow that to happen her son not a chance
have you noticed she hasn’t shown Harry since? I was waiting to see did they do the two boys hair or just Reuben‘s. I would be fuming if I was Stephanie!

Reactions: 8
have you noticed she hasn’t shown Harry since? I was waiting to see did they do the two boys hair or just Reuben‘s. I would be fuming if I was Stephanie!
I’m shocked she even posted it. To be honest. I can imagine roisins a right diva when she wants to be 🤣

Reactions: 6
Same, but I feel Paul has to take the blame for this one...not Rosie.

Reactions: 7
What did Stephanie say
Yeah agree if he did it he is to blame but don't think Instagram needs to hear about it! I think Steph likes the attention.. don't follow her anymore but thought at the time the stories were doing the rounds about Paul not seeing the kid or whatever was going on she should of been the adult and spoke up... Imagine in years to come that kid seeing all the shite online about his parents. Doesn't matter who did what they need to be parents first and not "influencers"

Sorry @Justanose didn't mean to direct that at you! I meant to quote the comment you quoted

Yeah agree if he did it he is to blame but don't think Instagram needs to hear about it! I think Steph likes the attention.. don't follow her anymore but thought at the time the stories were doing the rounds about Paul not seeing the kid or whatever was going on she should of been the adult and spoke up... Imagine in years to come that kid seeing all the shite online about his parents. Doesn't matter who did what they need to be parents first and not "influencers"

Sorry @Justanose didn't mean to direct that at you! I meant to quote the comment you quoted
Oh I agree with you entirely...they all also just need to keep their kids off instagram and protect their privacy.

Reactions: 1

No probs do you know what Stephanie said I missed it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.